Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My favorite was when he wrote "peace of shit." Folks, at least learn to spell before you insult someone.

chelitalia

entre los dos
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossoneri - Azzurri - Sheva - Rui Costa
That's way too early menopause stage for him. Lolz =X

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Someone needs to whopp his ass! I also received pm from Gamal 7amza and I`m sure it`s farouk`s misdeed. OMG how can anyone be so stupid and sick in the same time? Hope he`ll get some psychiatrist help before it`s too late.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Guy's a kid. A sick kid, but just a kid.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
yah, lets ALL excuse his incredibly poor behaviour with the excuse that he is JUST a kid. FFS open your eyes, he needs help, and hard.
&MilanEqualsLove, I'm terribly sorry about what he called you, no woman should ever be treated like that. Same for Besi and Milanomike, nobody should be treated like that.
Next time he comes back, I'm leaving the red&black forums indefinetly, or at least until he leaves. I'm tired of his antics and I'm sure im not the only one.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Milanista10 said:
yah, lets ALL excuse his incredibly poor behaviour with the excuse that he is JUST a kid. FFS open your eyes, he needs help, and hard.
&MilanEqualsLove, I'm terribly sorry about what he called you, no woman should ever be treated like that. Same for Besi and Milanomike, nobody should be treated like that.
Next time he comes back, I'm leaving the red&black forums indefinetly, or at least until he leaves. I'm tired of his antics and I'm sure im not the only one.
You get used to it, but thanks anyway. :)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
wow im seriously worried about the guy now more than angry at him. i really hope his parents are aware of whats going on within him, so that they can help him out, socially or medically.
he might have meant that stuff as a joke, but some of it is rather sick. definitely ban him forever, but i really hope he gets some help and quick.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
radioactivenerd said:
wow im seriously worried about the guy now more than angry at him. i really hope his parents are aware of whats going on within him, so that they can help him out, socially or medically.
he might have meant that stuff as a joke, but some of it is rather sick. definitely ban him forever, but i really hope he gets some help and quick.
At the same time he could be an older man just trolling around (hee! Troll ...I had a ring with one, they were ugly, but it was the it thing when I was 4-5).

The kid is an internet attention seeker, if he is that way in real life, I would hope someone else would have notice it already (since we all did, and we don't know him).

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Milanista10 said:

I didn't mean excuse him. I fail to see why we are all getting worked up and worried about his mental health. I mean, it's his business, and as long as he doesn't do real damage to me personally (insults over the internet are pathetic and unimportant) I'm fine with him. However, I don't mind if he's banned. Good riddance to him, I hope we all got something better to do here than discuss a deluded child's posts and messages.

Forza Milan

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
I agree with you Markus, but I won't let someone insult my forum mates the way he did. I tried helping him with his numerous prblems on several occasions, and it bothers me to know he doesnt want to change. what he did wasn't pnly childish but it was despicable.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Theres absolutely NOTHING wrong with him!
He is a normal 14 yearold, but he done some stupid stuff, he got banned, people say stuff about him behind his back and the only thing he could do was send those PMs
I am not trying to justify what he said to those members because you cant do it, the PMs were SICK but to call him mental and stuff is just silly and waste of time. He is fine

ON TOPIC :D : new suggestion:
can we ban the word "troll" ?

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are u still talking about him ? I thought this debate should end the day he got banned for the 5'th or 6'th time dunno exactly.
Let the kid alone, because if he reads this, he'll register again maybe and Pm all thoose people.

@CMG.
NO :tongue:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^Because, its FAROUK :D are you not paying attention??? PLEASE BE ON TOPIC AND BASH HIM

the funniest part about this is what he sent to milanomike, wuahahha i must admit it was really harsh. Sometimes i just dont know where you people find the strenght to continue :)

ok, should we close the farouk matter?

@ Besfort:
its really a shame that you dont make the decisions here :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Jasper said:
Not yet!

He's a tool.

NOW we can close it (had to get in the last word). :tongue:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We have a drastic dropped quality through the forums.. maybe it's time to bring back some quality posters..

I know that they were banned because of mistakes but this place became boring..

I suggest to bring back Billy .. + Passion for *9* ..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Besi said:
We have a drastic dropped quality through the forums.. maybe it's time to bring back some quality posters..

I know that they were banned because of mistakes but this place became boring..

Add censor to that list. Oh wait! She left because of the ignorance of the current posters here! We need to ban some others first. THEN Billy, Passion will return.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
C'MON!!! GIVE IT SOME TIME :o

how long since passion was banned? and when did the season start?
we're doing SHIT in serie A and quite frankly, there aint much you can say about that. We have heaps of quality posters here and the fact that the "Bullies" are out just means LESS TROUBLE! :o
Champions league has just started and its going to be an interesting season so just give everyone time. Besides, everyone has their life beside the forums too. :D

I say, bring billy back or whatever since he was banned a long time ago for something really stupid imo and he was obviously " loved" by some members around here but passion has just been banned. And i dont care if she is here as some "undercover" member as long as the user name " Passion for *9*" is gone, im happy. Give the forum some time before starting to drag back banned members.

The forum was alot more boring from june and onwards untill the season started again. Like i said, give it some time before ruining the forum by stepping on some basic rules that apply to everyone here. Bring them back and its basically like: " we accept your shit. Just tell us your opinion about things by using fancy english grammer" :o

@ Milanomike:
Billy ( whom you shouldnt really know shit abt) was BANNED and same with PASSION! They cant choose to come back even if some current members are banned because its not up to them. Woops..sucks not to have control

and Censorthiis left, it was her choice. She left because of something really childish and stupid! I say someone was looking for an excuse. Anyway, should david and the mods go around, crawling to everyone banned, non-active member and politely ask them to come back? i BET they have something better to do.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besi said:
You really want to return to 5 straight pages per thread of nothing but people fighting with the Drogba whore? And Billy was banned for making personal threats. No, thank you.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
BMWTaylor said:
You really want to return to 5 straight pages per thread of nothing but people fighting with the Drogba whore? And Billy was banned for making personal threats. No, thank you.

I think people just have to take things more easy here.. it's not important if I want back this 2 .. but it's for sure that forum was more interesting with them both... + we most accept that Passion for *9* was filter for some kids who spam the forum right now with 1 line posts.. I can name few who dont post more than 10 letters per post.. but she had her sins ofcourse ( making anti-muslim propaganda , insulting members just because they are muslims etc) .. but it's just forum.. insults dont count anything.. we are here for Milan.. and we should stick to that.. I dont really follow the Off topic forum..

I am not doing her advocate here ( she was againts me when I was elected moderator + some other discussions ) .. but she didn't force anyone to write at her thread ( Drogba thread ) ..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Besi said:
but she had her sins ofcourse ( making anti-muslim propaganda , insulting members just because they are muslims etc) .. but it's just forum.. insults dont count anything.. we are here for Milan.. and we should stick to that.. I dont really follow the Off topic forum..
Give me one instance of this occurring. I agree with you that she and Billy should be brought back (if they accept it of course).

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
MilanoMike said:
Give me one instance of this occurring. I agree with you that she and Billy should be brought back (if they accept it of course).

You are here since January 2007 wich means you missed alot here..

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I would rather 2 have 1 line poster that post from time 2 time than having Passion having fights with em all over forcing em 2 post more of their shit.
She does know her football but lately she didn’t really contribute since she thought that ppl r stealing her posts. LOL
The forum is better without her racist ass.

About Billy I think he deserve a second chance since he @ least took his ban without making troubles like passion or farouk did.
Tsar was given a second chance & he matured a lot since that.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Besi said:
You are here since January 2007 wich means you missed alot here..
Fuck that, I've been reading this forum since 2005.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I got a PM from a user named barosicky. Mods, please check to see if he/she belongs here. ;)

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
ahh...i never post here before...
I have some experience with one of the forum member her...Littlecris if im not mistaken...
he pm me to ask for my YM, at first he say he wanna chat with a milanisti...
so i gave him my YM ID,
we chat...first was okay, he claimed to be a junior talented soccer player from Nigeria, and he really have the goals to tryout for Milan...I encouraged him to fight for his goal...practice harder....
After some time he said he wanna go to Milan...he ask me to borrow some money which he will returned after he became a star...
My mom didn't raise me as a fool...I decline, but he keep insisting, saying that he loves me or so...YUCK...Im very normal...dont think otherwise...
after a while...i never reply his YM, i blocked him out...then the problem is solved...
Anyone got the same experience with this guy???