The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
@Danilo

At the time, the rumour was that Bale rejected Utd coz Fergie want him as LB.
Yeah, I remember... Redknapp moved him from LB to LM at first (he squeezed out Niko Kranjcar from that spot) and then all the way up to some kind of trequartista-hybrid role (similar to KPB27). I do understand Bale though, no way would he become a player he is today by hugging left line and sprinting up and down all night long somewhere. Imo he is maybe even the oposite of moderb attacking backs because he went the other way around (I do remember Tottenham buying him from Southampton as an attacking fullback/wingback).

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, let me try one more time. Easy and short. The job of a players agent is to take care of everything that could distract him from focussing on his job, which is to play football. Such things like contracts, renewals, possible offers from new clubs, sponsorship deals and so on...

He's not their bank. His job doesn't end by simply getting the biggest possible paycheck.

Now Raiola is an agent who causes troubles, polemics and problems everywhere he operates. Undeniably. Coincidence? I highly doubt it for various reasons who already have been discussed here to death so I won't bring them up again.

Now tell me: Don't you see a certain pattern regarding almost all his assets? Do you think they are calm and focussed 100%ly on their job? Donna, Pogba, Verratti, Balo...?

---

Regarding Donnarummas part, I think you missread me: Donnarumma DID renew WITHOUT release clause, against Raiolas will. And for me THAT'S the biggest sign of loyality ;)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

I’m not disputing the fact that Raiola creates unnecessary turmoil around Donnarumma, but I don’t think there’s anything that suggests that Donna is not a hundred percent focused when playing. His season hasn’t been flawless, but far from disastrous neither.
I’m not sure what incidents you’re talking about concerning Verratti, I feel like he’s always 100% committed when I see him play, at times overly so (as seen in the Madrid game). No agent in the world could create calm around Balo, he’s spent his entire career creating bad press for himself.
I’ll admit that the hype he created around Pogba hasn’t played to the players advantage.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m not disputing the fact that Raiola creates unnecessary turmoil around Donnarumma, but I don’t think there’s anything that suggests that Donna is not a hundred percent focused when playing. His season hasn’t been flawless, but far from disastrous neither.
I’m not sure what incidents you’re talking about concerning Verratti, I feel like he’s always 100% committed when I see him play, at times overly so (as seen in the Madrid game). No agent in the world could create calm around Balo, he’s spent his entire career creating bad press for himself.
I’ll admit that the hype he created around Pogba hasn’t played to the players advantage.
Nothing that suggests he's not been distracted for quite some times this season? Are you kidding me?

But yeah I see we have a total different way to interprete those events that we went through with Raiola. I'm not going to reroll those again for the abysmal time. We'll have to agree to disagree.

---

On another note ManU and Mou showcasting how half a billion of mercato in past few years have somewhat like zero impact. Who's more overrated, Mou or the money?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

So how much better is Premier league compared to serie a... when the fifth placed la liga team coached by montella knocks second placed united out... With one of the most expensive squads in world football

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So how much better is Premier league compared to serie a... when the fifth placed la liga team coached by montella knocks second placed united out... With one of the most expensive squads in world football

we got it all wrong vs arsenal we should of beat them tbh. but again comparing leagues like this is not good.

Epl is more competitive due to bigger budgets but their style of play is awful vs other leagues it's not effective.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Chelsea will be out next tomorrow haha. But how the hell did Mourinho get a massive extension? His playing style will get him no where anymore. He's finished.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 of the final 8 in UCL have Italian managers. Possibly 4 if Conte pulls it off tomorrow.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

we got it all wrong vs arsenal we should of beat them tbh. but again comparing leagues like this is not good.

Epl is more competitive due to bigger budgets but their style of play is awful vs other leagues it's not effective.

It was just to those who were shitting on serie a last week when we lost to arsenal.. they made it seem like epl is few levels above serie which it clearly isn’t.

Much, much better unfortunately.

fortunately NO

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

why is premier league lost to la liga is relevant with serie a?
serie a is still shit unfortunately

btw n'zonzi is a player we should consider to buy, and martial wont ever have any playtime under mou i think, so it could be something

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

why is premier league lost to la liga is relevent with serie a?

Epl isn’t levels above serie a, when their second best team loses to a 5th placed la liga team.

It is still better, but it doesn’t say much, when serie a has been lacking in certain areas (stadiums, money)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
So how much better is Premier league compared to serie a...

Much better... light years ahead.

The fact u have to ask this shows that you still haven't grasped it. Even after last weeks tragedy :cry:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

btw n'zonzi is a player we should consider to buy, and martial wont ever have any playtime under mou i think, so it could be something

Nice to see we have some realists on this forum :thumbsup:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Uhm, everyone knows Serie A is at an almost all-time low.

A low level that still puts as many teams as EPL in QF :proud:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

nzonzi and matrial would fit 2 of our biggest needs

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
c54f72c8ba4ff8fea642568bbefcaad9.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Much better... light years ahead.

The fact u have to ask this shows that you still haven't grasped it. Even after last weeks tragedy :cry:

So from a football perspective, milan’s loss to arsenal is worse than united’s to sevilla? ..

:star:L:star:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Wasnt Dembe gonna sign with Raiola? Then Barca came out and say that no Raiola player will ever play here... that made Dembe shit himself and decided not to have Raiola as his agent.

More clubs shud come out and start saying the same as Barca.

I thought, after the case of Donnarumma, nobody wants to deal with him anymore.
He's the perfect embodiment of Jabba-the-hut in the real world

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Epl isn’t levels above serie a, when their second best team loses to a 5th placed la liga team.

It is still better, but it doesn’t say much, when serie a has been lacking in certain areas (stadiums, money)

i dont understand, premier league lost to best league atm la liga is normal, and no one said that premier league is the best league, ofc its la liga, and its totally irrelevant with serie a

beside manu indeed have some better players, but actually their coach is so bad, mou's style is like fossil compare to modern football

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont understand, premier league lost to best league atm la liga is normal, and no one said that premier league is the best league, ofc its la liga, and its totally irrelevant with serie a

beside manu indeed have some better players, but actually their coach is so bad, mou's style is like fossil compare to modern football

It is fine if they lost to real, barca or atletico... but it was sevilla and they are mediocre this season. I swear we would beat them home and away. Mourinho’s approach to the match was the reason they lost. It might work in epl but not in chl lol even against a side like sevilla.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
J

How could La Liga be the best league in the world?
Barca & Real are the best team atm, but that doesnt make Laliga the best in the world

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
J
How could La Liga be the best league in the world?
Barca & Real are the best team atm, but that doesnt make Laliga the best in the world

As much as it pains me to say....they are the best league by far, evidenced by the performance of their teams in both CL and Europa League competitions and having 3 of the top 6 teams around (although atleti dropping out the CL was abnormal for them)

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
LOL just LOL if Andre SIlva is dating that "chemical engineer". shes ugly af and way out of his league. Andre Silva is enjoying peak physical condition, scored the game winning goal to continue a winning streak, is a future ballon d'or winner and can get any girl he wants, why would he settle for a fashion blogger. No way he scored that goal cause of that mediocre monstrocity. Andre Silva has an impressive physique and simply just has to walk into a nightclub and point at what he wants and he will get it. No way he's dating her

incredible piece of journalism as always, probably pulled his dick out and used his dick while typing it on the keyboard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.