Best failed transfer saga so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
+ Pastore was ace in Serie A, and he will be fine in Milan. Paris was way too much of a turn for him, so many changes, new signings, stress and stuff. In Milan he will gain the confidence needed to show class.
P.S. I doubt any CAM can be really efficient while playing with Zlatan. It's utopic to think that he would share the ball with a playmaker.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
People who offer 40m for this player are having unrealistic expectations from him.

I'm realistic. I don't expect more from him then a goal of 15 per season. Long shots and tap ins.
I don't expect creativity from him because he clearly lacks it. Mister passback.

Of course

You are so realistic in expecting a 20 yr old in his first full season in Serie A with a team that just underwent a massive overhaul (and got rid of all it's stars) to just tear it apart eh?

I seem to recall that many of us werent expecting much from him at all this season let alone racking up a 16 goal haul. So what, players can't improve now?

Please tell me how many people thought Gareth Bale would become what he is at 20? I seem to recall Bale being almost sold by Spurs because they did not consider him good enough

There is a bloody reason El Shaarawy is highly rated by the footballing world. Sure his form has been poor the last few months, but if you expect a 20 yr old to have no growing pains whatsoever you are smoking some really strong shit.....

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
+ Pastore was ace in Serie A, and he will be fine in Milan. Paris was way too much of a turn for him, so many changes, new signings, stress and stuff. In Milan he will gain the confidence needed to show class.
P.S. I doubt any CAM can be really efficient while playing with Zlatan. It's utopic to think that he would share the ball with a playmaker.

Pastore was the definition of inconsistent in Serie A. The amount of dissappearing acts that guy pulled was legendary. Go watch all of his games again if your memory is cloudy

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
i would be against the selling of el sharaawy!! EXCEPT if we were to buy the likes of Isco/Alcantara/Reus kind of players
if we're buying tevez and pastore with the sale of el sharaawy, id say hell no
It was ses hes first full season in serie a and he carried us on hes shoulders! remember the goal vs cska? how did y'all feel when he scored that goal?
cant believe u people want him gone

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Tevez - Balotelli
Honda
Thiago - de Jong - Montolivo
De Sciglio - Mexes - Zapata - Abate
Abbiati​

Bench:Gabriel, Constant, Verghara, Cristante, Prince, Saponara, Pazzini & Niang

Sell: Nocerino, El Shaarawy, Traore, Robinho, Taiwo, Didac
Let go: Ambrosini, Yepes, Bojan

Younger, wages are paid to starters, not bench players and a more fresher dynamic squad.

Last edited:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Tevez - Balotelli
Honda
Abbiati​

Bench:Gabriel, Constant, Bonera, Cristante, Flamini, Saponara, Pazzini

Sell: Nocerino, El Shaarawy, Traore, Robinho,

Younger, wages are paid to starters, not bench players and a more fresher dynamic squad.

Lol at Honda at CAM.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I want Ses stay at Milan for a long time.

It won't be fun seeing Milan selling it promising players and go on to sign some asshole player like Tevez who'll hang around for 2 years then leave.

milanelli

Primavera
Reaction score
Sell all the SES - only keep Bukake
Bakaye-Traore-AC-Milan.jpg

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course

You are so realistic in expecting a 20 yr old in his first full season in Serie A with a team that just underwent a massive overhaul (and got rid of all it's stars) to just tear it apart eh?

I seem to recall that many of us werent expecting much from him at all this season let alone racking up a 16 goal haul. So what, players can't improve now?

Please tell me how many people thought Gareth Bale would become what he is at 20? I seem to recall Bale being almost sold by Spurs because they did not consider him good enough

There is a bloody reason El Shaarawy is highly rated by the footballing world. Sure his form has been poor the last few months, but if you expect a 20 yr old to have no growing pains whatsoever you are smoking some really strong shit.....
Who says i do? I like players like Alcantara because i see football talent in every fiber of his body. Its his vision, passing style and technique.

I saw glimpses of flair with El Shaarawy in his first season here. Remember the back heel assist for Seedorf against Lazio (?) for example.

What i tried to say in my last post but what you clearly didnt get is that i just don't rate El Shaarawy as an potential world class player because of his lack of creativity. He barely beats players.

When he was racking up those 16 goals he was working hard and putting in the goals but he still lost a lot off balls! Even in the first half of the season i didnt think he was a special player footballing wise. And when the goals stop coming there isn't much left.. As you can see in the last 6 months.

Just accept that i don't rate him that highly. He's an interesting young player but when someone is ready to bid 40 million (wich i doubt) i think Milan would be stupid not to take it. Especially since we can easliy get another good attacker for a nice price and we can buy 1 player in an area we really need one.

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who says i do? I like players like Alcantara because i see football talent in every fiber of his body. Its his vision, passing style and technique.

I saw glimpses of flair with El Shaarawy in his first season here. Remember the back heel assist for Seedorf against Lazio (?) for example.

What i tried to say in my last post but what you clearly didnt get is that i just don't rate El Shaarawy as an potential world class player because of his lack of creativity. He barely beats players.

When he was racking up those 16 goals he was working hard and putting in the goals but he still lost a lot off balls! Even in the first half of the season i didnt think he was a special player footballing wise. And when the goals stop coming there isn't much left.. As you can see in the last 6 months.

Just accept that i don't rate him that highly. He's an interesting young player but when someone is ready to bid 40 million (wich i doubt) i think Milan would be stupid not to take it. Especially since we can easliy get another good attacker for a nice price and we can buy 1 player in an area we really need one.

Sounds like u lost a lot if balls too

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
do you think SES can work in 4312?
i am totally against the sale of him, but if we are to change formation i think we need to sell in order to improve, the only 4 players that has market value in the squad are DES, montolivo, SES and balotelli. boateng is last year contract so is robinho. financially we are stable but we dont have the cash or the income to make us invest in the market, some say we have 15 mil as a budget, we already spent 10 on zapata and the other Colombian boy.
thing is you need to make sacrifices in order to improve this current squad. this squad is not capable of securing 3rd spot in serie a this season. juventus, roma, fiorentina and napoli have better squads for sure. we can go talk about individuals all day but we can't deny the fact that the squad is so thin in most of the areas. the only area that we are covered in is the full backs.

abbiati and amelia are average keepers

mexes and zapatta are an OK pair of central defenders but we need to improve in this area

de jong and montolivo are the only two midfielders that we can rely on. flamini is gone so is ambrosini, nocerino is very limited, muntari is a squad player at most useful but not a starter. i don't even wanna talk about traore.

in attack we are good with ses, balotelli, niang, pazzini and boateng. as for robinho, i don't think he should be here the guy is making 4 mil just to attend training sessions.

i don't know how galliani is gonna figure out a way to make transfers or to get players. on papers everything looks easy but it is not.

if rumors are to be believed and numbers are accurate i believe milan has a good chance acquiring important pieces to make the squad competitive but we need money to make it work, there are alot of names on the market, names we really need but we don't have money for it. if erickson is available for 10 mil i wouldn't hesitate not to miss this opportunity. honda is a free agent in 6 months. tevez is available on cheap, we have a good chance getting poli, there is talk about pastore but its very diffcult, radja nainggolan is on the market, thiago .... and so on, these names will make you improve instantly.

dont get me wrong i wouldn't want to sell any of our young players even if we are going to get no one, but the squad is drained you need new players and you need to act fast because we have to crucial games in august.

if selling ses means we are going to have a stronger and more competitive squad than the one we have, i think the management will not hesitate but to make an auction for ses.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tevez - Balotelli
Honda
Abbiati​

Bench:Gabriel, Constant, Verghara, Cristante, Prince, Saponara, Pazzini & Niang

Sell: Nocerino, El Shaarawy, Traore, Robinho, Taiwo, Didac

you do realize that vergara, tevez and honda are all non-eu players

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you do realize that vergara, tevez and honda are all non-eu players

Then you put someone else on the bench. Or instead of Honda you play Prince there. Offcourse this is not the BEST 11 possible.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh btw does Pastore or hernanes or Tevez have a EU passport? If not then i'd take Dzeko.. I think he's ideal for Serie

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Then you put someone else on the bench. Or instead of Honda you play Prince there. Offcourse this is not the BEST 11 possible.

THE WHOLE THING FROM SELLING SES IS TO GET A PROPER TREQUARTISTA, BECAUSE PRINCE IS GARBAGE THERE, 4312 is a formation that needs a very good player to play in the hole. there is no use to swtich the formation and play prince there.

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh btw does Pastore or hernanes or Tevez have a EU passport? If not then i'd take Dzeko.. I think he's ideal for Serie

Good. Now dzeko just needs a eu passport too. You guys know what you are talking about :thumbsup:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE WHOLE THING FROM SELLING SES IS TO GET A PROPER TREQUARTISTA, BECAUSE PRINCE IS GARBAGE THERE, 4312 is a formation that needs a very good player to play in the hole. there is no use to swtich the formation and play prince there.
No, its to get Thiago Alcantara.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga

Dzeko is Bosnian that's non EU also

I'm not the biggest fan of Dzeko either.Hed creativity something we lack greatly.

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
suarez? I don't know, I heard he was racist to evra :devilehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.