The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@nicoschira: #Arsenal is working to replace #Ramsey. #Gunners are interested in #Barella (Cagliari) and #Kessie (Milan). Connected destinies for the two clubs. If #Milan will close for Barella, they can sell Kessie.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I personally love Kessie and have 2 Kessie jerseys

But he is not a game changer.. works very hard but does not make any key passes and does not score

idk what else to say. I love that he's so strong and will win every 50/50, but can he dribble past 1-2 defenders? can he shoot on target? can he cut defenses open? sadly...no he cant

we need to upgrade his position and sell him to fund the move if we're forced to. :(

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Read Serafini analisys on Ms about Suso, Gattuso and what he said. 1000% true. They can both packvthe bags

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kessievhas stamina and power. Thatbus it. Has nonpass, shot, vision.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
gattuso has given paqueta a few starts, iirc

he has however NOT given him the number 10 jersey

GRINTUSSO :mad: :mad: :mad:

tamra_judge.gif

Man is saying Paqueta has been playing in thw wrong place, which isvtrue. Or in a wrong way.

Congo u are my bro like yellow papers, for real there is never nothing to read

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Nah..paqueta has had a very good beginning to his serie a career !

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Finally no more post about ac milan skriniar

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Odd runs with the ball* not off the ball movement. His passing is shit, it’s baffling you’d call his passing fine. He fucked up numerous opportunities because of his passing. Are you watching the same Franck yannick kessie?

I don’t see the disagreement. I said his final ball is bad. Which is the one which you notice the most, because it kills the attack. But when it’s not the final pass he makes decent passes, it’s a composure thing which is just as important I think. Not a technical issue. I’ve seen him make several great passes and even some great final balls (which didn’t materialize because of Higuain or whoever else), but equally I’ve seen him fuck it up a lot, especially when a decision is needed fast and quick.

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie and Biglia have both been fined after their heated argument on the bench during the #DerbyMilano and it's possible there is more repercussions on the way for Kessie. [@DiMarzio]

I think Kessie gets benched for a game or two. He probably needs the rest anyway, playing pretty much every game this season. Win-win for us.

This seems way more dramatic than it actually is, seeing as Kessie has never had issues before. The club has made a bigger deal of it than even the actual press which is weird.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This seems way more dramatic than it actually is, seeing as Kessie has never had issues before. The club has made a bigger deal of it than even the actual press which is weird.

Making your club looks like a joke in front of the world while the owner is present in the stand is very big. We are never this club.

Kessie disrespected everyone with his childish tantrum and he should be made an example of.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
admit it, you guys wanna sell Kessie because he is black.
fuckin racist.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Making your club looks like a joke in front of the world while the owner is present in the stand is very big. We are never this club.

Kessie disrespected everyone with his childish tantrum and he should be made an example of.

I think its dramatic but who am I to say what the club does.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I love Kessie and still want to keep him. All that considered, the fine and punishment was needed. Milan must stand above all and questioning the manager as a player is unacceptable as long as the manager is employed.

You can dislike being subbed and I can understand being upset but you cannot have an outburst like that. Kessie will learn and grow from this - I hope.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Better to act sooner rather than later.

Just look at inter/wanda escalation.

I see us the opposite of that.

Exactly, we're not a collective of clowns - we leave that to Merda.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Better to act sooner rather than later.

Just look at inter/wanda escalation.

I see us the opposite of that.

I mean this is nothing new for Icardi and co. There's a difference between having a heated argument between a teammate and holding the club for ransom. Icardi has a history of it, Kessie does not.

I am not saying punishment is wrong, but like I said overblown in the way it is handled. Punish him and keep it moving. From the sounds of things it sounds like it has escalated and Kessie is out of favour which sounds ridiculous all things considered, unless there is things we don't know, but I can't debate on things I do not know. Agents at Casa Milan and whatever else, it just sounds weird to me is all.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Some news for you all this fine Friday morning!

Piatek played 31 minutes off the bench and scored the winning goal in Poland's 1-0 victory over Austria in a 2020 EURO qualifier.

================

At the moment there is nothing between Milan and Barella, but Leonardo has discussed Barella with Cagliari before. Milan currently have Bakayoko and Bonaventura's future to decide, who play the same role Barella plays, but he could be the ideal replacement for Jack. [@DiMarzio]

================

King Sheva has anointed Piatek as his heir apparent

"Piatek is my heir. He has an incredible sense of goal. He has scored goals that of amazing strikers. He shoots it well with both feet and is good in the air. He is helping Milan a lot".

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I personally love Kessie and have 2 Kessie jerseys

But he is not a game changer.. works very hard but does not make any key passes and does not score

idk what else to say. I love that he's so strong and will win every 50/50, but can he dribble past 1-2 defenders? can he shoot on target? can he cut defenses open? sadly...no he cant

we need to upgrade his position and sell him to fund the move if we're forced to. :(

that's because you only watch milan on youtube highlights
:lol:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some news for you all this fine Friday morning!

Piatek played 31 minutes off the bench and scored the winning goal in Poland's 1-0 victory over Austria in a 2020 EURO qualifier.

================

At the moment there is nothing between Milan and Barella, but Leonardo has discussed Barella with Cagliari before. Milan currently have Bakayoko and Bonaventura's future to decide, who play the same role Barella plays, but he could be the ideal replacement for Jack. [@DiMarzio]

================

King Sheva has anointed Piatek as his heir apparent

"Piatek is my heir. He has an incredible sense of goal. He has scored goals that of amazing strikers. He shoots it well with both feet and is good in the air. He is helping Milan a lot".

Why he doesn't start is beyond belief. Coach is an idiot.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean this is nothing new for Icardi and co. There's a difference between having a heated argument between a teammate and holding the club for ransom. Icardi has a history of it, Kessie does not.

I am not saying punishment is wrong, but like I said overblown in the way it is handled. Punish him and keep it moving. From the sounds of things it sounds like it has escalated and Kessie is out of favour which sounds ridiculous all things considered, unless there is things we don't know, but I can't debate on things I do not know. Agents at Casa Milan and whatever else, it just sounds weird to me is all.

Icardi did not join inter and started making demands.

It started with the "small" things.

Now its beyond ridiculous.

Also take into consideration the media will blow it all out of proportion for the clicks.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Why he doesn't start is beyond belief. Coach is an idiot.

piatek for polish nt?
There is lewa, milik and piatek; lewa will always start as proven player so...

im happy piatek played only 30 minutes (with goal) so he wont be tired for acm

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The legend of Didac Vila :lol:
And what was that LB from Argentina we had recently?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The legend of Didac Vila :lol:
And what was that LB from Argentina we had recently?

Vangioni - Montella era

wasnt awful ill give him that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule