Tim Krul

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^

maybe mexes and co wouldnt look as bad if they had a keeper in goal whod actually bother to, you know, get out of the goal and punch out or grab a ball or two? Abbiati while makes good saves here and there is stationary on his line way to often. Gabriel exits alot, even punched out cassano in the process.:thumbsup:

I agree about the RM mentality and (if I was a RM fan) I would've liked him(a club icon) to stay, but..
..Casillas was horrible during the 11/12 season before he got benched.
..he has imo always been overrated. A good GK...great at times just like many other GKs, but not of Buffon's, Cech's or Neuer's class.

He's on €7.5m a year in RM iinm. He's unlikely to go down to 2 or 3m.(being prepared to give him more than that would be typically, moronically :g:)

Do you want another expensive stopgap?

I agree i depends on his wages absolutely. Im just saying considering abbiati is getting really old and according to rumors on his way out cassilias at the right price would be a great move. I dont know if i would call him overrated at all. Buffon also makes quite a few howlers here and there as does cech.

Quality keeper and would make fans happy. Immagine san siro with casillias orphans all over the place:o

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree i depends on his wages absolutely. Im just saying considering abbiati is getting really old and according to rumors on his way out cassilias at the right price would be a great move. I dont know if i would call him overrated at all. Buffon also makes quite a few howlers here and there as does cech.

I also think it's time to replace Abbiati, but I think it would be wiser and not too difficult to find a younger, cheaper and still better alternative to Casillas.

If it was up to me, we would've gone for Mignolet. Liverpool got him for 10m - giving him a 3m annual salary, which Casillas is unlikely to accept.

As expected, he's doing great now for Liverpool.

Quality keeper and would make fans happy. Immagine san siro with casillias orphans all over the place:o

Together with Kaka's and Balo's orphans, they might be able to make San Siro 60% empty instead of 65% empty.:proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^^

maybe mexes and co wouldnt look as bad if they had a keeper in goal whod actually bother to, you know, get out of the goal and punch out or grab a ball or two? Abbiati while makes good saves here and there is stationary on his line way to often. Gabriel exits alot, even punched out cassano in the process.:thumbsup:

thata why I said he is still good enough for us to be on bench atleast, abbiati I mean. apart from the age factor, he has been quite good for us especially over the past 3 years. look uo his save percentage, its easily one of the best in serie a. ofcourse we need a replacement for him, but abbz is a good keeper. gabriel is a good keeper no doubt, that punch on cassano dayumm

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
mignolet :proud: what a beast fuuuuuu lpool.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
My first choice for new goalkeeper.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Sign him, give those english pricks their wanted money and get him to Milan. We need him, he is so cool.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
I don't care who we get as long as he improves our GK position

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
No just NOOOOOOOOO

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krul / Perin what do you think guys?

Besides the obvious age difference, I think Perin will also be cheaper since he plays for Genoa (our buddy) and Krul plays for Newcastle and they never sell cheap.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
Krul / Perin what do you think guys?

Besides the obvious age difference, I think Perin will also be cheaper since he plays for Genoa (our buddy) and Krul plays for Newcastle and they never sell cheap.

I'd like to see us get Perin. I think it would be easier since we could work out a percent ownership with some youth players and it would wind up costing us very little. However, I could see us getting Krul because we like to have more experienced players so it's a crapshoot.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Krul's good as is perin ,scuffet,sommer but they don't have what Ochoa has or agazzi and that is no transfer fee.

Schedule