The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Should Galliani stay or go?
Stay 55 22.27%
Go 192 77.73%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-08-2018, 19:46   #16721
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

https://www.football-italia.net/1272...entus%E2%80%99

Lol! Moggi proper hates G

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 14:31   #16722
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

salty
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 21:30   #16723
Fusiproe12
τραγῳδία

Buying MONZA CALCIO.... forzaaaaaaaa

Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 21:33   #16724
Fusiproe12
τραγῳδία

Fusiproe12... Monza 1912

My life is so perfect
Old 04-09-2018, 22:03   #16725
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

belllllllllllo

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 22:03   #16726
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

open monza subforum pls

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 12:08   #16727
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusiproe12 View Post
Fusiproe12... Monza 1912

My life is so perfect

I thought you were older.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 16:29   #16728
Sage
Phase 2

forza monza
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 17:42   #16729
jammin
pour l'éternité

A.C. Monza should get 5 CL titles retrospectively

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 14:09   #16730
vB9
Man with a Plan

FI:

Quote:
Milan legend Silvio Berlusconi is expected to announce the purchase of Lega Pro/Serie C side Monza on his 82nd birthday.

The man who took Milan to the top of world football and controlled the club for over 30 years sold up to Yonghong Li in April 2015.

He misses the sport, though, and is set for a new venture with the local side that had for decades acted as a feeder club to Milan: Monza.

Berlusconi will reportedly complete the takeover on his 82nd birthday, September 29, with a ceremony marking the purchase of 70 per cent of the shares from current patrons the Colombo family.

He’ll again be accompanied in this venture by ex-Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, who had briefly quit football for a role in Berlusconi’s political party Forza Italia.
Lol. Now I want him to live long enough to see Monza in Serie A and competing for honours

Quote:
“Over the last three days, I received dozens and dozens of calls from players who are out of contract, agents interested in placing their clients with us, directors who are curious about the project,” Galliani told the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

“The football universe is fired up, attracted by the possible return to the sport of Silvio Berlusconi. Do you know what they told me yesterday? The potential arrival of the Silvio and Adriano double act is giving Lega Pro the same effect that Cristiano Ronaldo generated in Serie A.

“We had only recently sold Milan and missed football a lot, so chatting about various things with the President last year, we had the idea of buying another club. We already acknowledged the only side we could purchase without ruining the unique rapport we had with Milan was Monza.

“Berlusconi turned down offers to buy up several clubs over the last few months and I declined roles in more than one club. The President lives 3km from the Brianteo Stadium, I was born there and started my directorial career there.

“We really do feel like Ulysses returning to Ithaca.”

Monza have been going for 106 years, but never made it to Serie A.

“Over the last few days, Monza went from temptation to genuine idea. The President mandated me to call Nicola Colombo, number one at Monza, to verify the possible negotiations.”

“We all agree on the plan of developing a Monza squad made up entirely of players who can represent Italy at international level. We want Monza to churn out talents for Italy from the Under-15 side onwards.”
Lol! Love G.

Quote:
It’s believed Berlusconi would buy 70 per cent of the club and become Honorary President of Monza, with Adriano Galliani as general manager and Colombo remaining as President.
BS!! Colombo will open/hold doors for B&G

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 15-09-2018, 18:20   #16731
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Just beautiful
Old 19-09-2018, 14:36   #16732
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Adriano Galliani has assured the current crop at Monza that ‘there won’t be a revolution’ under him and Silvio Berlusconi.

Galliani will take over Monza’s management once Berlusconi completes his takeover of the Serie C, the pair having worked together at Milan for 21 years.

“There won’t be a revolution,” the 74-year-old, who was born in the area, told Il Cittadino.

“The club, team and their employees are calm and thinking about doing well, as has happened so far.

“Nicola Colombo will stay on as President until June 30, 2019.”
Lol! Poor bastardos wont know wots hit them.

Just wondering, will Fininvest be involved again?

Signature

Old 19-09-2018, 16:54   #16733
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Lol! Poor bastardos wont know wots hit them.

Just wondering, will Fininvest be involved again?

He already started where he left at milan.

We are fine as we are...

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 23:03   #16734
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Old 20-09-2018, 23:22   #16735
Fusiproe12
τραγῳδία

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
Brainwashing level: italian television (Mediaset of course)
Old 20-09-2018, 23:30   #16736
vB9
Man with a Plan

Is this it?

Signature

Old 28-09-2018, 13:26   #16737
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusiproe12 View Post
OFFICIAL: Berlusconi buys Monza

Monza have announced that former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has completed his takeover of the Serie C club.

Berlusconi’s purchase comes a day before his 82nd birthday and marks an end to weeks of speculation, while he is joined at Monza by long-time aide Adriano Galliani.

A Press release read: “Fininvest SpA has today finalised the 100% acquisition of SS Monza 1912.

“The Shareholders’ Meeting also approved the appointment of a new Board of Directors, composed of Nicola Colombo (President), Paolo Berlusconi, Adriano Galliani, Roberto Mazzo and Danilo Pellegrino.

“The Board also appointed Adriano Galliani as CEO of the club.”

The former Prime Minister of Italy owned Milan for 31 years until selling up in 2017, with Galliani serving as CEO for the entirety of that time and the Rossoneri going on to win five European Cups, as well as eight Serie A titles.
Makes me sad... 8 league titles in 31 years is poor return given the players we had during that time

Signature

Last edited by vB9; 28-09-2018 at 18:14.
Old 28-09-2018, 14:29   #16738
joyrider
Il Moderati

100%.
Old 28-09-2018, 16:05   #16739
joyrider
Il Moderati

Thanks to Silvio Berlusconi, I return to my team of my heart and city. In September 1975, I became a shareholder in Monza thanks to Aurelio Cazzaniga and I found Felice Colombo as vice-President. They were a nice group of businessmen from Brianza.

“Monza form part of my life and they’ve shaped my whole life. I met Berlusconi on November 1, 1979.

“He invited me to dinner and asked me if I can build three TV networks with Elettronica Industriale.

“I gave him my word, but one one condition – that I could still follow Monza home and away.

“Berlusconi looked at me as if I was crazy and said ‘okay’. I was at Monza for 10 years, until December 31, 1985.

“That’s when I resigned from Monza and moved to Milan with Berlusconi in February 1986 until April 2017, when we sold the club.

“On the day of their promotion from Serie D to Lega Pro, I immediately called Nicola Colombo.

“Monza isn’t me betraying Milan, precisely because I started at Monza and went to Milan on loan for 31 years.

“My life without Berlusconi would’ve been different and certainly less pleasant.”

Old 29-09-2018, 12:18   #16740
albion tifo
Forever Milanista

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan

Buying Monza showed how much they really loved and cared for Milan

Signature
albion tifo is offline   Reply With Quote