Mattia Perin

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
ITALY/ AC MILAN, Perin or Consigli for Abbiati's heritage

Mattia+Perin+Pescara+Calcio+v+Genoa+CFC+Pre+W0OeYpXvy0ul.jpg

Seeking a goalkeeper to replace 35 year old Christian Abbiati, AC Milan are thinking about Santos 22 year old Rafael and Genoa 20 year old Mattia Perin, actually on loan at Pescara.

he has milan face. :star:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Any solid links, or are we just praying?

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Perin is the real deal ..Last year He was voted the best goalkeeper in Serie B (played at Padova just like El Shaarawy did)..This year he continues to show what a massive talent he is...Definitely a must buy for Milan...

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he would be a smart buy but does that mean Gabriel would be moved on or do we think the plan for next season is to have Perin,Abbiati and Gabriel as the keepers.

i think Perin would be a significant move forward and in a period of uncertainty it would still be a risk i would love the club to take.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so we're just praying for this guy to come

abbiati's conract has been extended

we're not going to spend money on a GK, IMO

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
are there ANY chances he will come January? I'm not counting on it. Pescara will need him with their relegation battle.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He has the long hairstyle, that perfectly suits Milan too.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
uhh..dudes....rlly?

tumblr_mfllndJ2ot1qdi5hfo1_1280.jpg

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
i am not homophobic but two guys with their shirt off being so close to each other is disturbing

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
uhh..dudes....rlly?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b871bb09cc42111e9872e466a818395c/tumblr_mfllndJ2ot1qdi5hfo1_1280.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

A solid proof as a Milan Material!

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Saw his performance 2-3 times this season and TBH he was nothing special.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is the best U-23 GK in Italy. I would take a gamble with him anytime. He is top 3 in the world for his age. Only ones that I can think of that are better than him are Ter Stegen and Curtois, maybe De Gea too, but these 3 have much better defences in front of them. Pescara defence is a joke. This guy is quality.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Was that for some gay magazine photo shoot?Cant get more gay then that, well they can, hopefully they wont..and if they will..dont take pics please:lol:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I hope they make a 2014 calendar with SES, DES, Perin, Pazzini, Montolivo, Niang, Muntari, Flamini, Mexes, Zapata and Constant.

#Dream

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We missed the boat on a couple of "next Italian gk" (Marchetti, Sirigu, Leali) lets hope we get him

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Pescara boss Cristiano Bergodi was full of praise for Mattia Perin after his performance in victory over Fiorentina.

Perin, who is owned by Genoa, underlined his ability with a string of fine saves in the shock 2-0 win.

“It was an exceptional result,” Bergodi told Radio Anch'io Lo Sport. “However, we only stayed in the game because of Perin.

“Mattia is a great ‘keeper, but he is one of our youngsters and with players of this age it is not easy to escape relegation.

“He, however, is doing well – even if his displays can be a little inconsistent.

“He’s an interesting kid, who has great qualities and who could have a great career ahead of him.”

the pescara president on Perin

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Mattia De Sciglio, Mattia Vaolti, Mattia Perin?

The power of Mattia :thumbsup: