The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
neymar--------->psg
verratti--------->juve
keita------------>juve
dybala---------->barca
coutinho-------->barca

this is my prediction

I don't see where Keita fits in currently at Juve. They already have Douglas Costa, Bernardsechi, Cuadrado, Pjaca when he returns from injury plus Allegri still uses Mandzukic as a winger.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
suddenly Paletta is wanted in all europe

Fenerbache actually have money to give us after selling Kjaer compared to what Torino can offer. They can probably offer him a better salary as well. Hopefully it works out for them.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That would be who? Merda and Jube fans? The guys that consider Miranda to be on par with Bonucci and Rugani the next Cannavaro? :lol: I wouldn't expect them to be too bright.

the only moron who said that was JJM .. dont take this guy seriously

IBRA = scudetto

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fenerbache actually have money to give us after selling Kjaer compared to what Torino can offer. They can probably offer him a better salary as well. Hopefully it works out for them.

Yea, fuck Torino.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
This team thoooooo

Filled with starters under 25 years old and then you get natural born leaders in Bonucci and Biglia

This mercato is 20/10 already, even without that main forward signing we're waiting for.

I can see us in CL final already next season

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team thoooooo

Filled with starters under 25 years old and then you get natural born leaders in Bonucci and Biglia

This mercato is 20/10 already, even without that main forward signing we're waiting for.

I can see us in CL final already next season

Still need forward, winger, midfielder and improve the bench.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
WRONG

It ALL began with President Silvio splashing out the cash and breaking transfer records and winning, and winning, and more winning

file.aspx

so ur telling me berlusconi started a chain of events that lead us to this day :monto:
well thanks to berlu , eh

we ended up with players like bale pogba costing 100m ? martial renato sanchez 85 m ? Neymar for 222 ffs , you cant buy proven attacking players anymore

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“The new captain? There is not a single captain for me. In the past he has always been chosen by the management. The new ownership told me to choose the new captain from the new arrivals an I’m taking my time to decide. I do not know who will be the captain tomorrow.

“Craiova? They are very organized, defend well and are good on the counter. If you’re not careful, you can get in trouble. We can’t be hesitant and will play 100% tomorrow.

“Andre Silva is doing fine. He arrived later and has trained only a couple of time with us, but he’s growing. He had a problem with his finger yesterday, so we will see if he will play tomorrow. We are not rushing him, he still needs to adapt to Italian football.

“Calhanoglu is doing well, but still has to improve physically, as he has not played for a long time. Suso? He has been training with the group for some time. He is training well and needs to play. Tomorrow I will field the players who are best physically prepared.

“A new striker incoming? We are in no hurry and are cautiously evaluating many options. There is no deadline.

“Cutrone is growing exponentially. He has improved a lot compared to last year. I would like to continue coaching him, but we will evaluate it with the management,”

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Juve isn't buying Alexis or Verratti. Keita is a big doubt too. These predictions lmao.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wenger vetos any moves for Sanchez to Premier League clubs. (The Times)

If he's leaving Arsenal and no premier league clubs, I say Milan, Bayern or PSG (if they get rid of a few players after Neymar arrives) could be his options.

Maybe the number 7 is for him?

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can't believe Neymar is going to PSG, amazing. It opens things right up in CL now. Barcelona just got a lot weaker and may change their shape completely now, who knows. PSG are now one of the big boys whether we like it or not, I think with a bit of luck they can push for CL now. They've been pushing the top teams for years now.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe Neymar is going to PSG, amazing. It opens things right up in CL now. Barcelona just got a lot weaker and may change their shape completely now, who knows. PSG are now one of the big boys whether we like it or not, I think with a bit of luck they can push for CL now. They've been pushing the top teams for years now.

Deulofeu couldn't be happier.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ur crazy :lol:

ask any of our rivals fan if they want Ibra at Milan.. we d automatically become scudetto contenders for real.

Now imagine Ibra-Costa bullying serie a defenders :eek:

Baby silva learning

Imagine the Chaos in the dressing room.. :D

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Deulofeu couldn't be happier.

Barca fans will be tearing their hair out when he starts being wasteful, I don't think they'll go into the new season with him in the starting line up. I have a feeling Coutinho will force a move there.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca fans will be tearing their hair out when he starts being wasteful, I don't think they'll go into the new season with him in the starting line up. I have a feeling Coutinho will force a move there.

Well they got a ton of money to use now plus any budget they planned on spending before the Neymar sale. Probably could bring in 2-3 big name players. Hopefully Dybala is one of them just to weaken Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule