The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 23-01-2013, 20:34   #6761
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

I was shocked how his shooting looked like a medieval siege weapon, trebuchet
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 00:48   #6762
Dsav
Senior Team Member

Wow lakers are apparently looking to trade Dwight
Dsav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:14   #6763
Madridista
not exactly a lightweight

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

“I’ve tried to go out of my way to get (Howard) the ball. Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I’ve got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I’m going to shoot, so his back is turned. I’m trying to think about getting him the ball a lot — take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I’m fine with that. If that’s going to help our team, I’m more than willing to do that.

“I’ve constantly tried to help him out, tried to talk to him,” Bryant continued. “Two o’clock in the morning, three o’clock in the morning. Texting him. Sharing reading materials. Anything to try and help him.

oh Kobe, I dont know wheather to laugh or cry but its so true, I noticed this too, Kobe going up and Dwight instead of following the ball just turns his back getting ready for boxing out, while he has clear view of the ball and if he receives it its the open dunk

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:46   #6764
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Do yourselves a favor go to grantland and read Simmons + lowes new joint convo article on lakers. It's 100% dead on

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:46   #6765
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Steph curry gonna drop endless treys on okc tonight

Bring it thunder

(So terrified of Durant)

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 03:28   #6766
TavMania
World Cup Winner

**** the Miami Cheat

Signature
TavMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 04:01   #6767
Madridista

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco, Jese

Lakers are the worst team in history of the Nba

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 24-01-2013, 06:04   #6768
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

WoooooooooooooooooooooOoOOooOOpoOo

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 06:45   #6769
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Stephen curry!!!!

Stephen curry!!

Nba title

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 07:15   #6770
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

No one cares about lakers. So 2002

Warrior resurrection.

Great game. Kd did make some uncharacteristic but honestly we hung whole game. When Bogut comes back we should be above clips. They're not special beyond cp3.

Klays really growing. Thank Jerry west!

I love this new ownership group. We're here to stay. Warriors will be new celtics, mavs etc.

And yes. Steph curry is a top 15 player. His threat alone scares teams do bad to open up court

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 08:16   #6771
Jammin
pour l'éternité

Fuck these Warrior punks.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 15:12   #6772
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin View Post
Fuck these Warrior punks.
punks?

It's a team full of choir boys.

I wish we had punks

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 15:47   #6773
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Steph Curry career v. Westbrook-

Curry-
23 ppg, .530 fg%$, .455 3pt%, 6.3 apg, 3.4 rpg, 3.8 to's (bad)

Westbrook-
20.7 ppg, .429 fg%, .297 3pt%, 7.3 apg, 4.9 rpg, 4.8 to's (worse)

-

I love westbrook, rose, parker, rondo, kyrie etc. as players. Could make a strong case Curry is on par or better than all though.

-

Steph's got us 26-15 at the moment while we start 2 rookies, and a 2nd year player, our rotation is inexperienced as well, and we're missing our center. We're regularly playing David Lee at center (6ft8) and still winning. Not easy

-

If Bogut can give us any sort of production on par with his past, when he returns, I think we can surge to pacific division title and a 2 or 3 seed.

Clippers are WILDLY overrated. We got more playmakers than them. They just happen to have 1 who is better than all, but 1 man can't do it all.

And I would LOVE to beat out clippers for division title. Because Clippers are only team in nba (aside from recent expansion team, Charlotte) to have NEVER won a division title. LOL Clippers.

Beyond that the amount of Clipper bandwagoners is disgusting. It's like 50% of Laker fans decided to jump on Clipper bandwagon. I'll atleast respect Sasha and co. for sticking by the shitstorm that is the Lakers.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 15:48   #6774
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

lol how little Steph looks identical to grown up Steph-

By the way, not that anyone cares... but where they are walking (Steph and Dell) is not SF... that's lake merrit in oakland. Not really a Lake... it's like an inlet of the bay... a tidal lagoon is official term, i believe. Weird it's called 'lake' but w/e

On another note, as story goes... 11 year old Steph would beat some of Dell's NBA teammates on the Charlotte Hornets and Milwaukee Bucks in games of HORSE. Kid could shoot

bahaha, the Mark Jackson Shimmy Shake Returns!-

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 24-01-2013 at 15:57.
Old 24-01-2013, 17:36   #6775
Madridista

lol

so Curry is the best combo guard on the planet (since hes better than Westbrook, Parker etc), but he can't lead a team to title? make up your mind.

And stop hyping fucking Bogut, fatass hasnt played for two years and in every post of yours there is something along the lines when Bogut comes back... nothing will happen when Bogut comes back. he will probably be shit or injured

and stfu about the Warriors in general. shit franchise. Clippers are better even without Paul, their team is incredible besides him. They have players like Crawford and Odom who are coming off the bench. these two would be starters in Golden state. Not to mention Chauncey.

and dont even dare say that David fucking Lee is better than Griffin.

Signature

#ForeverMario
Old 24-01-2013, 17:47   #6776
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madridista View Post
lol

so Curry is the best combo guard on the planet (since hes better than Westbrook, Parker etc), but he can't lead a team to title? make up your mind.
Did westbrook lead okc to title?
Did Rose?
Did Parker? Pretty sure Parker was 3rd best player on Spurs then, just like he is now. Go ask any knowledgeable spurs fan, any knowledgeable NBA fan.... it goes duncan, Manu than TP

and don't take that as an insult to them... i think they are good players. I'm just saying Steph's every bit as good.

I'm just saying he's a all star player.

Players who can lead teams to title are basically lebron, durant and some elite big men like duncan, garnett, dirk. It's a select list for sure

Quote:
And stop hyping fucking Bogut, fatass hasnt played for two years and in every post of yours there is something along the lines when Bogut comes back... nothing will happen when Bogut comes back. he will probably be shit or injured
Bogut is such an upgrade you have no idea.

Not surprised becauase your understanding of basketball is on par with a 5 year old. We're using a rookie who is an ok defender who is averaging 3 points and 5 rebounds

Bogut is only guy in NBA (aside from Dwight who does it on higher volume) to average a double double and 2 blocks per game.

Think about it. He's better than Marc Gasol, if fit. BUT reality is.... we don't need that.

if he can give us 10 and 10, and be a good defender, that'll make a HUGE difference.

We're giving up a position each game.

Quote:
and stfu about the Warriors in general. shit franchise. Clippers are better even without Paul, their team is incredible besides him. They have players like Crawford and Odom who are coming off the bench. these two would be starters in Golden state. Not to mention Chauncey.
Crawford and Odom would not start oveR Klay and Lee, are you fucking kidding me?

We had Crawford and he was who he is now.... A SHITTY CHUCKER.

wow he scores v. back ups. He's ONLY been a successful player as a 6th man/back up. He's found zero success as a starter

Jarrett Jack has been so much better as a 6th man. Same with carl Landry to Odom.

And don't you fucking DARE call clippers a better franchise

Warriors have titles

Clippers have NEVER won a division

Clippers are biggest joke of a franchise on earth. Their owner is a slum lord who has
-been sued multiple times for sexual harassment
-been sued for being a racist by employees and tenants

Quote:
he lawsuit alleges Sterling told Baylor that he wanted to fill his team with "poor black boys from the South and a white head coach".[8] The suit alleges that during negotiations for Danny Manning, Sterling said "I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid."[8][9] The suit noted those comments while alleging "the Caucasian head coach was given a four-year, $22-million contract", but Baylor's salary had "been frozen at a comparatively paltry $350,000 since 2003".
BIGGEST joke, and i fucking hate people who claim to be clipper fans but were laker fans in 2010. So pathetic. Madridista like pathetic.

The clippers are despise able.

Quote:
and dont even dare say that David fucking Lee is better than Griffin.
all i can say is he's been better this year and every year they've played head to head.

Griffin is overrated as fuck. And I don't even think Lee is great. Neither are top 5 big men by any means. Probably not top 10.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 24-01-2013 at 17:49.
Old 24-01-2013, 17:51   #6777
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Here's a better thing. I'll give you my paypal right now... wanna make a bet?!

i bet you $100 clippers don't get past second round. because it's a 1 man team. I'll bet you $500 they dont reach finals

none of their players can do shit in half-court, which is necessary in playoffs.

Spurs, OKC would crush them. Warriors have their numbers. And I don't rule out memphis.

They'll face spurs, and Duncan will slow it down and own Blake. Blake won't be able to do anything in halfcourt per usual which is why he's no where near as good as you think. All athleticism. no actual game. You need to play the half court in playoffs

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 17:53   #6778
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

And yeah, i'm not overhyping anyone brio

i was at last nights game.

i go to warrior games. I have for 20 years. I blog on the team, i have for years. I blog on NBA in general. I understand the sport. I know what's good, and what's bad. And yes I'm fucking excited cause we finally have good owners after 17 years of the only owner considered on par w/ Donald Sterling (clippers peice of shit owner) in terms of suckiness. we'll be a long term fixture, don't you worry.

So get off my nuts.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 17:56   #6779
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

The real irony-

Rest of american basketball fans love warriors cause of their history, their style of play historically (exciting and good bball), and they have a history of being poor... so it's a feel good story we're doing well... teams also full of likeable players.

Curry was america's darling in college 4 years ago. Lebron has a boner for him

foreign no-knowledge fans hate because it's not a known brand to them like real madrid and bartha

Quote:
"Absolutely," James said after Wednesday's shootaround. "And this is what he expected out of himself as well. But when you're dealing with injuries, it kind of hampers your game. I mean I've watched him a lot, went to see him a few times in college, so I knew what he was capable of doing. It's good to see him play at a high level right now. Health has a lot to do with it."
Thanx bron. Ambassador of 'basketball the right way'

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2013, 17:57   #6780
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

gonna take my bet madridista?

put your money where your mouth is..... i'll bet you $100 cash money.....

we could go 100 euros if you prefer

Signature
Quote:
#RnB