The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: ?
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-09-2018, 00:13   #21061
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Somewhere between Charles Manson and Cavani

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 00:30   #21062
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Gazidis do your thing fam

Otherwise we're gonna be stuck with another fuckin grinta merchant

Signature
Quote:
Gattuso: "It makes me laugh when I hear that we are a team that can finish second or third."
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 01:51   #21063
abritcemeng
Senior Team Member

We lacks of fwd and mids
Yet they plan to bring another directors...

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk
abritcemeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 02:50   #21064
sheva
National Team Player

who knew Bonucci made the right call
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 03:05   #21065
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevan View Post
I don't care about character but results.

Conte is by far the best available.
It means he wanted Costacurta next. He has "respectable personality"

Ladri-Conte was only lose in 7 matches in all competition in 3 seasons. They was once unbeaten and achieve lot of records. When Conte was in charge, Ladri players shown amazing fighting spirit in the field.
How can they do it? Because Conte has bad character?

The only club that has problem with Conte's character in all his career is Chelsea. In Italy, everyone respect him.

#gattusoout
#contein
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 03:07   #21066
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I suggest you re-watch Euro 2016.

You do realize he won fuck all in the euro...

Not even top 4 in the competition.

You make him out like Otto rehhagel.

Signature
When I go to bed each night, I thank the Matrix for bringing me Paul Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Paolo Maldini, and Daddy Leonardo.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 04:41   #21067
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Pickings are slim right now and any manager now without a transfer market seems like a stop gap. Wasting money on the Gobbi pig probably won't drive us forward with such a flawed and thin squad.

Need to get a coach on board that starts next season but prepares the market in April/May. Keep Gattuso or get someone like Ranieri as a fireman for the year. Maybe reach out to that Hoffenheim Bundesfodder coach if they have another good season, idk.
I thought about Nagelsmann as well but I think he has committed to Leipzig for next season. Strange that Bayern chose Kovac over him. The press were reporting for quite a long time that Nagelsmann was destined for Bayern.

What about a throwback to Barca with Rijkaard and as an assistant Henk Ten Cate or someone like Ten Cate.

I know Rijkaard is retired and out of the loop for quite a bit. He also hasn't had a great career post-Barca. But he has charisma, is a champion and will be able to command respect from the players and motivate them. Best of all he is a Milan legend.

It's unlikely, but would be nice if he was tried until the end of the season. Better than Donadoni who I do respect as a Milan legend during his playing career but isn't better than Gattuso as a coach.

Signature
Feels like home again
truant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 05:04   #21068
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, Dinho, R9, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
because it's Man Utd, no coach would reject them.
I know you are probably being facetious but I recall Pep turned them down. Likely because his mate Txiki is the Director of Football at Man. City, but still.

Man Utd have fallen a bit like Milan in terms of stature except that they have much more cash, EPL prestige and significantly less CL trophies. They remind me of Moratti's Inter. Lots of expensive highly paid players but not very cohesive.

Interesting rumour is that Zidane may be going to Juventus as a director now that they have forced Moratta out. If true, I guess he is just biding his time before replacing Allegri as soon as they fail to win CL again this year.

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 30-09-2018, 05:22   #21069
Youth
World Cup Winner

If we indeed sack Gattuso, we should look for an experienced coach who have proven able to get the best from his squad despite all the barriers. We have a young squad and our biggest problem is a weak mentality from our players. We need a coach who could boost their confidence and the way of thinking about the game. Someone has already explained how we have been playing. Our game was not bad in 90 minutes, we 'only' could not focus on the game for the whole 90 minutes. We let the 3 points dissapear by braking our beautiful play by letting the opponent starting to gain confidence and have their own game.

Gattuso should find extremely hard to get the potential of his team. He was a champion as a player but lacks of experience as coach. Hopefully he could find a way to get the optimum performance from our players although right now I am not that convinced he could.

Signature

Endless Continuous Quality Improvement
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 07:31   #21070
Nostradamus
The Predictor

Fav. Players: Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm, Alaba, Gerd & Thomas M?ller

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I thought about Nagelsmann as well but I think he has committed to Leipzig for next season. Strange that Bayern chose Kovac over him. The press were reporting for quite a long time that Nagelsmann was destined for Bayern.
Hopp made it very clear from the beginning, that Nagelsmann wont be allowed to leave this summer, thats why Leipzig have to wait for a season to get him.

He is still destined to go to Bayern, but after his Leipzig project in maybe 3 or 4 years.
Nostradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 09:20   #21071
truant
sexy football fetishist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
Hopp made it very clear from the beginning, that Nagelsmann wont be allowed to leave this summer, thats why Leipzig have to wait for a season to get him.

He is still destined to go to Bayern, but after his Leipzig project in maybe 3 or 4 years.
Ah, so that's the story.

He's interesting Nagelsmann, comes across as very intelligent.

Has already moved to Leipzig in his mind it seems though, looking at the 1-2 result last night.

Signature
Feels like home again
Old 30-09-2018, 09:45   #21072
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Simeone' contract is due in 2020. That is the transfer we need to make happen ASAP.

Buy out his contract, and watch us win games. We have the squad now for CL qualification, we need the coach.

Sticking with a bad coach like Gattuso will lead to this team getting disbanded in the summer. Higuain will surely leave, and we are going to be hard pressed to attract any quality.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 09:54   #21073
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
thats a gamble.. fireman without a plan on next coach. I'm fine with Donadoni till next year, but who's gonna coach us? Conte is the only name around, we gotta accept it. I dont believe it will last for more than 3 years though. As I said, he doesnt suit the club long term.
I'm thinking more of it as a caretaker until we find the correct guy(ideally by December/January) that can then plan ahead for his vision for the next season. My main issue with getting the correct candidate to start now is that he's missing a summer market and the season already started. Might be doomed to fail and a economic waste. Hiring someone for next year might also open us to more candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevan View Post
I don't care about character but results.

Conte is by far the best available.
That's a foolproof way to get the wrong candidate

Not caring about character is foolish. It's important for a manager to be capable but also have the correct personality traits. A Jubentino shit doesn't fit the criteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
It means he wanted Costacurta next. He has "respectable personality"
Reading my post might've actually helped you see that this is not what I want next but I didn't expect more from a brainlet tbh.

Quote:

What about a throwback to Barca with Rijkaard and as an assistant Henk Ten Cate or someone like Ten Cate.

I know Rijkaard is retired and out of the loop for quite a bit. He also hasn't had a great career post-Barca. But he has charisma, is a champion and will be able to command respect from the players and motivate them. Best of all he is a Milan legend.

It's unlikely, but would be nice if he was tried until the end of the season. Better than Donadoni who I do respect as a Milan legend during his playing career but isn't better than Gattuso as a coach.
Ah right, totally forgot about his Leipzig commitment. But he's the type of candidate I'm looking at. Klopp characteristics would be right but I doubt there is any club in the world that could make him move away from Lpool right now.

All I want is a coach that wants to play dynamic attacking football with non antiquated formations that doesn't have big ties to one of the most despicable clubs in football history. Once we find that right candidate, I want to give him the right chance - being able to prepare ahead of time and start the season properly. If we change our coach again, let's do it right is all I'm saying. Fuck Conte.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 10:38   #21074
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

Our Cms are too shit for attackive klopp like football, we have to accept it. Conte is a shitbag but he would get us organised. In fact if he plays with wingbacks it will suit calabria and laxalt very well
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:20   #21075
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:

delusion is real Coached the NT lost to spain on penalties in play off. Saved Bologna from relegation when the season was halved and ended midtable. Made Parma challenge EL spots and play quality football. Had a shitty Livorno at 9th , being a true threat to top clubs and having the top scorer on his team. He left Livorno cause of arguments with the ownership when the team was 6th(!!!). He was never tried at a top club.

What has Gattuso done? Failed in all clubs - big, small, no matter. Its understandable that after so many years RnB fans forgot the difference between legend card abusing coaches and respected coaches with experience, but this is too much

Last edited by LocalHero80; 30-09-2018 at 11:25.
LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:21   #21076
Neo'82
Always On Point

It’s becoming more likely that Antonio Conte takes over as Milan coach next season [Corriere della Sera]

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:24   #21077
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
It’s becoming more likely that Antonio Conte takes over as Milan coach next season [Corriere della Sera]
based on nothing top newsmaking CDS. They just feel like it
Old 30-09-2018, 11:46   #21078
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Coach or no, we need good players not these self proclamed Milan players.

Suso, Biglia, Hakan, RR, Mussa...all mediocre shit. All first 11 players.

Kessie is young ok but is not showing it...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:47   #21079
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Only coach I want is KLOPP.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:49   #21080
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Coach or no, we need good players not these self proclamed Milan players.

Suso, Biglia, Hakan, RR, Mussa...all mediocre shit. All first 11 players.

Kessie is young ok but is not showing it...
mediocre shit