The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 02:06   #22861
MarioReality
Banned

paredes learning under the tutelage of biglia would be a masterstroke

positioning. movement. awareness.

si si siiii
Old 12-10-2018, 02:15   #22862
Kaka92
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Barella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
Already ranted long enough about formation lol so my post here is based on our current system 4 3 3

My ideal Biglia replacement for Biglia is Diawara of Napoli.
Decent price, young and getable.
Only started 1 game, last week. Getting minutes here and there.
Though I reckon January is unlikely, but for the long term... Thatís my guy

He plays just like Biglia. A tactically sound CDM. Plays Simple and simplifies the game.

With the players we have (their tactical intelligence or lack of it)... if we donít have that that of player in the center of midfield it turns into a circus
ok but you can't build new milan who will fight for scudetto next season with napoli bench players

yes i loved diawara before but i think we should look for better players, not someone who can't even play in fucking napoli.

paredes is ok but prefer nicolo more

but on the other hand...

Old 12-10-2018, 02:17   #22863
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Elliott have confidence in Gattuso and are moving for a midfielder and striker in January aside from Paqueta. [Milannews.it]
Old 12-10-2018, 02:19   #22864
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I agree the team looks more organized and fluid but sometimes they lack the ability to be direct and score. In a 4-3-3 they need at least a winger that can take on players 1 v 1. No one in the team can really do that. If Ibra does join, I would like to see 4-4-2. Higuain-Ibra up top and Cutrone rotating in. The midfield is more compact and may help your issue of giving up goals every game. Your current wide players can still get forward as well.
ok, now you're talking style which is different than formation. with any formation... if you're not direct then you're not direct.
that's the philosophy of the coach. we play possession football. but we we break we do break...

so i can't agree that we're not direct. sure we're not liverpool... but we are quite direct ...

direct is getting to the goal fast and try to score... our wingers come inside and look for shot, pass or cross and we are getting RESULTS from it... assists and goals...even the "out of form" Hakan had 2 assists like that on Thursday v Olympiacos ... it's not because because they don't run fast to the goal line that they're not direct ... that just style
Old 12-10-2018, 02:30   #22865
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

philosopher-dreamer, maybe would be ways to describe allenatore rino gattuso
Old 12-10-2018, 02:32   #22866
MarioReality
Banned

wonderful. that's how i describe rino

but philosopher-dreamer has such elegance to it
Old 12-10-2018, 02:44   #22867
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

i shall say i'm not talking about the other 2 great young players that can could be signed and play a great role in this midfield. i made it clear saying my ideal replacement for Biglia as his style fit this team well for that position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
ok but you can't build new milan who will fight for scudetto next season with napoli bench players

yes i loved diawara before but i think we should look for better players, not someone who can't even play in fucking napoli.

but on the other hand...

What happened to the Diawara you loved. the fact that he is not getting time because maybe other players are preferred because more suited to the style Napoli wants to play... does that make him bad all of the sudden?
and Napoli are above us at the moment and for the past X years

you are hot on Barella, if he goes to Juve and Allegri prefers Betancour and others over him and after one season of him not breaking in their team his name comes up as a target for us, will you say "na, he is no longer good" ?

thats the "player has a good period he is the best...bad period, he is the worst." mentality
seems like people evaluation of a player is based on hs last 5 games

plus he is 21 ... so at 21 he is longer good?

Btw technically, Higuain is a juve reject

Last edited by ROSSONERI7; 12-10-2018 at 03:21.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:53   #22868
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
philosopher-dreamer, maybe would be ways to describe allenatore rino gattuso
gotta find a way to slip "pragmatic" in there
Old 12-10-2018, 03:04   #22869
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

gattusian thought, realpolitik at its base..i dont disagree
Old 12-10-2018, 03:19   #22870
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post

but on the other hand...

You dont think Napoli bench players are worthy for a Scudetto Milan but a Cagliari player is?
Old 12-10-2018, 03:42   #22871
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
You dont think Napoli bench players are worthy for a Scudetto Milan but a Cagliari player is?

Isnít barella a recent Italy call up?

Itís not where he plays. I am sorry but diawarra canít compete against hamsik as a regista (not his preferred position and makes tons of mistakes a game).

That diawarra hype died right at bologna.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:47   #22872
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Isnít barella a recent Italy call up?

Itís not where he plays. I am sorry but diawarra canít compete against hamsik as a regista (not his preferred position and makes tons of mistakes a game).

That diawarra hype died right at bologna.
Because the Italian team is overflowing with talents?
Old 12-10-2018, 03:48   #22873
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Because the Italian team is overflowing with talents?

That brings the next question why diawarra isnít called up to the Italian national team?

Why does he prefer to play with the likes of naby keita?
Old 12-10-2018, 03:50   #22874
Kaka92
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Barella.

it's good point but i think that barella will easily fit into napoli first XI right now, no doubt about that, i have feeling that he's way above him.

on the other hand, diawara can't even get minutes with them, i can't even remember when i see his face last time.

gazzetta writes that there will be derby della madonnina for barella

so it seems we're interested in him, i hope we'll win
Old 12-10-2018, 04:09   #22875
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Default The Rumour Commode XXIV: The Reality Era Continues

According to The Telegraph Sarri wants Romagnoli, Manchester United is also interested.

Leonardo is working for the midfield, Barella from Cagliari one of the targets.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:10   #22876
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Leonardo asked Raiola for Verratti. How much money does Elliot investing in the market?

Looks like Gordon found himself a new hobby. Not only Gordon but the father will attend the derby.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:15   #22877
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

The festive season is coming early this year - it's only mid-October and hopefully Paqueta is very close to being in the bag - as Leo put it, they have an "agreement".

Rino and the boys are starting to hit a rich vein of form and we could reach fourth place soon.

RnB commoders are talking about which midfielder they prefer from a host of tasty names like Paredes, Tonali, Barella, Diawara, Rabiot and Ramsey. The SMS disappointment in August is starting to seem like a blessing in disguise.

I think we will get one from Paredes, Tonali and Barella. Rabiot doesn't want to play regista and his demands are too high. Ramsey will also demand high wages and I'm not sure it would be justified. If he was Gazza-level (in terms of media hype) when he moved to Lazio, or Beckham when he was with us, then maybe for marketing purposes, but as it is am not terribly keen.

Between Tonali, Barella and Paredes am actually not sure which to choose. In the heyday of B&G they would definitely grab them all. Barella to rotate with Kessie, Paredes to be Biglia's understudy and Tonali out on loan for when Biglia leaves. Nowadays we have FFP to consider.

Barella looked fantastic against us and he seems destined to be something special. He plays like a man possessed and he appears very dynamic. He can definitely play in the mezzala roles on either side or even a bit further forward, and as a double pivot he would be great. I think he could even cover for Biglia although not in a pure regista role, but as a CDM as other posters have pointed out. I guess he is kind of like how we were hoping Bakayoko would turn out.

In any case I have full faith in Leo and Paolo and am looking forward to unwrapping the mercato gifts come January.

Signature
Feels like home again

Last edited by truant; 12-10-2018 at 04:22.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:20   #22878
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Leonardo asked Raiola for Verratti. How much money does Elliot investing in the market?

Looks like Gordon found himself a new hobby. Not only Gordon but the father will attend the derby.
where did u see this

Signature
get Borini off my team
Old 12-10-2018, 04:26   #22879
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Corsport: BARELLA ITíS A DERBY
Inter and Milan on the Cagliari talent
Head to head also on the market, cost 45 million.
Duel also for Biraghi
Old 12-10-2018, 04:42   #22880
MarioReality
Banned

45m for barella. Damn.
He's gonna end up in bayern or some shit
Closed Thread