Official: Davide Calabria Thread

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
He should follow the path Locatelli was suppose to go through.
i.e. loan to a midtable team, gaining stability there and coming back better defense wise.

Right now next to games where he crushes the left side of the opposite team, he has games where he delieveres or fumbles the ball.

Given Conti will be healthy inshallah we should buy a substitute RB next summer.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Not too bad.

Started the winning goal :thumbsup:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
He should follow the path Locatelli was suppose to go through.
i.e. loan to a midtable team, gaining stability there and coming back better defense wise.

Right now next to games where he crushes the left side of the opposite team, he has games where he delieveres or fumbles the ball.

Given Conti will be healthy inshallah we should buy a substitute RB next summer.

SorrowfulAdorableKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
To tiny for a defender, he'll always get bullied.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
To tiny for a defender, he'll always get bullied.

he's 177cm, that's as tall as most fullbacks

he's just slow and way too error prone, his only redeeming quality is that he sometimes makes good runs and never stops pressuring.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Disaster defensively, good going forward

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Calciomercato

Calabria, the stat that surprises everyone at Milan
02 September at 13:00
After they won the game against Roma in a thrilling manner, all of the Milan players were praised for their performance. As revealed by WhoScored, the Rossoneri saw a great improvement on one key area.

In fact, as stated by the stat site, Davide Calabria had the most successful passes in the team with 60, four more than Musacchio and Biglia in second place. This further proves Gattuso's philosophy of playing out from the back.

Bilgia, on the other hand, had the best pass accuracy with a stunning 98.2%, misplacing only one pass. In this aspect, Calabria had 95%.

He's still young and may make mistakes but I think Calabria works hard, attacks well and does his job quite decently. I think with experience, confidence and guidance from Rino/Maldini he could become very, very good.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
He's still young and may make mistakes but I think Calabria works hard, attacks well and does his job quite decently. I think with experience, confidence and guidance from Rino/Maldini he could become very, very good.

I want him to become the best attacking full back in world football.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
WhoScored.com just put up the U21 team of August and guess who was the right back?

People completely writing off a 21 year old that’s been decimated by injuries up until now is a joke. Funny thing is he isn’t even playing bad, absolutely ridiculous.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People are massively underestimating his role in cutrones goal

Abate would have fouled Nzonzi like an idiot

Calabria is an asset going forward

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I think that's why nobody take WhoScored seriously lol

He's in there because he scored.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I want him to become the best attacking full back in world football.

Amen to that - it's all the sweeter that he is one of our own. Hopefully he and Cutrone will continue to bleed for the shirt.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Smart run to keep himself onside for the goal

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think he was even better last season. this season he has been on and off maybe because he is growing physically.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think he was even better last season. this season he has been on and off maybe because he is growing physically.

Last season he was pretty bad defensively, this year he's much better

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he is actually good in defense now, in attack he did more or less stay the same I´d say. Defense was his achilles heel though so that is massive for his future career.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn, that assist for Paqueta was pure class and looked so easy

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
has gotten stronger and faster I feel.