Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I’m undecided if I want Coubis to go on loan since I feel he’s ready or stay another season because of how important he is to the team.

The kid is any manager’s dream defender.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Kirk Van Houten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone know how Cathal Heffernan is doing with the under 19s? I watched him play a few times with our (Cork City) underage teams and he was good but I was surprised he got a move to Milan.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone know how Cathal Heffernan is doing with the under 19s? I watched him play a few times with our (Cork City) underage teams and he was good but I was surprised he got a move to Milan.

There's a nice article about him here. It looks like he's playing mostly with the U18s.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
We have a primavera thread? We are winning Cl knockout games again.
Screen-Shot-2020-11-28-at-6.08.20-PM-800x400.png

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Kind of crazy that neutrals are considering us to be among the favorites for the Youth League. Albeit it makes sense, considering we reached the semi-finals last season and we've gone up a gear since.

Kudos to Moncada, Abate and whoever is in charge of handling the youth side. When we first faced Porto and other teams in the UYL, I was fearing we'd be at the end of cricket scores and -20 GD in the group stage, but this time we look like one of the elite sides.