Which language do you speak?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Dora said:
huh, currently i'm learning spanish (me & Soda), i've got the greatest teacher in the world (Vani) haha :D
so in a few months i'll be talking spanish like i was born there :tongue:
LOL :D

we've got the greatest teacher!!! ;)

languages i can speak and write in: english, norwegian, spanish un poco ;)

languages i can speak and write but not 100% correct: persian, afghan, urdu, hindi, danish, swedish and i understand german a lil' bit :cool: :D

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
i speak as mother tongue spanish and i learned english :D

then i know some phrases in italian :p

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I speak the only language that everybody could understand...

Football.

Reaction score
KAKA' 22 said:
I speak the only language that everybody could understand...

Football.

HAHA!!
you ROCK!!
felt pretty upset that I speak very little languages compare to others...
but I know I sure speak FOOTBALL WELL!!! :cool:

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
we've got the greatest teacher!!! ;)

languages i can speak and write in: english, norwegian, spanish un poco ;)

languages i can speak and write but not 100% correct: persian, afghan, urdu, hindi, danish, swedish and i understand german a lil' bit :cool: :D

yeah, yeah, we've got the greatest teacher :D

so, i speak croatian (of course, it's my mother tongue), english, a bit of spanish, italian (not good :rolleyes: )
i know some phrases in german, swedish, portuguese
yeah, and i just started with my portuguese classes (always wanted to learn)

xavi

Beginner
Reaction score
English, French, Italian, and a bit german and spanish.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Dora said:
yeah, yeah, we've got the greatest teacher :D

so, i speak croatian (of course, it's my mother tongue), english, a bit of spanish, italian (not good :rolleyes: )
i know some phrases in german, swedish, portuguese
yeah, and i just started with my portuguese classes (always wanted to learn)
is there a language called croatian?? ... i thought its slavic .. i know croatia, bosnia, serbia, montenegro, and herzogvina all speak the same language but maybe different pronounciations on some words .... i know oher balkan countries use slavic too... but romania for example has a completely different language thats more eurpean/latin

I speak Arabic, English ... i took french in school but never finished because it was boring and complicated, i would love to learn portuguese, spanish and italian

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Jivara said:
is there a language called croatian?? ... i thought its slavic .. i know croatia, bosnia, serbia, montenegro, and herzogvina all speak the same language but maybe different pronounciations on some words .... i know oher balkan countries use slavic too... but romania for example has a completely different language thats more eurpean/latin
Whaddaya mean - slavic is not so european? Slavic is very european: russian, polish, belarus, ukrainian, czech, slovakian etc. are slavic languages too. Italic/romance languages are spoken in Europe (Romania, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Malta I think), but in South America too.

Mind you, we've never had 'yugoslavian' language in the old country. Officially it was either 'serbo-croat' or 'croato-serbian'. You're re right though, the "ex-Yu languages" are very similar. Same goes for czech and slovakian I suppose. Hungarian again is totally different (ugra-finnish). That's very interesting stuff!

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
brajo said:
Whaddaya mean - slavic is not so european? Slavic is very european: russian, polish, belarus, ukrainian, czech, slovakian etc. are slavic languages too. Italic/romance languages are spoken in Europe (Romania, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Malta I think), but in South America too.

Mind you, we've never had 'yugoslavian' language in the old country. Officially it was either 'serbo-croat' or 'croato-serbian'. You're re right though, the "ex-Yu languages" are very similar. Same goes for czech and slovakian I suppose. Hungarian again is totally different (ugra-finnish). That's very interesting stuff!
no thats not what i mean... you actually answered what i meant ... i was saying that slavic is completely different to the rest of the western european languages like french, portuguese, italian, spanish ...etc and more similar to russian and eastern european languages like russian, polish, whatever...

hungarian is the hardest ... they always have the letters s z c v all after each other... how do you pronounce that?

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
brajo said:

yep,czech and slovak are very similar,especially for comprehension

alessia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
luca toni, pirlo,totti, den, kaka, nesta, buffon :)
I speak Arabic my first langu :) so any arabs here ;)
English my sec
French my third, after 2 yrs of studying....un pue ;)
Spanish my forth, a yr of studying......the teacher was mean so she made moi/meamo/me hate the class :( but am learning it from my friendz :D
Itailano oh my that's my dream :( to speak it you are lucky my dearz whose are speaking it....this is the one thing I really want to do b4 I die :(
so any1 welling to teach moi/meamo/me ;)
let's see I'll pay you a buck per hour ;)
How is that? ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
alessia said:
English my sec
Spanish my forth, a yr of studying......the teacher was mean so she made moi/meamo/me hate the class :( but am learning it from my friendz :D
Itailano oh my that's my dream :( to speak it you are lucky my dearz whose are speaking it....this is the one thing I really want to do b4 I die :(
How is that? ;)
Cool man !! If you can speak English, French and Spanish, i think it will be very easy for you to study Italian.:cool:

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
I Am Living...

Yuchen Fish said:
Cool man !! If you can speak English, French and Spanish, i think it will be very easy for you to study Italian.:cool:
agree with ya yuchen then how ya do man it's coool to see you..
then 4 me :
1st : ARABIC
2nd : FRENCH
3rd : ENGLISH
4th : [ spanish & italien ] are one study...

As my father always told me : wihout LANGAG's OR " ALLOGHAT AL HAYA " in arabic :conf: :head: " we are just like dead " ...:head:

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
alessia said:
English my sec
How is that? ;)
SEEM's like that time is getting hard in lebanonne :proud: at this times " ya loubnania :rolleyes:
kif halek " inti lech za3lana..."Not with the ppl I love....":head: :conf:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Nesta, Inzaghi, Maldini, Materazzi, Buffon, Cannavaro, Albertini, Sheva
I speak fluent Finnish, very good English, and the basics in Norwegian and Swedish. I'm trying to learn Italian and Dutch.

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
RED.
Il me donne mal a la tête avec toutes les couleurs qu'il y as dans son message, s'il vous plait, relax :D

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I found most European people can speak a lot of languages.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta,Pippo,Kaká,Kaladze
I speak Georgian,russian,english,also little German and
when i have time i learn italian,i love it very much :star:
and enjoy studying it :D

alessia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
luca toni, pirlo,totti, den, kaka, nesta, buffon :)
Yuchen Fish said:
yeah dear but am trying all my best to learn it cuz am thinking of going there next summer :D

red said:
SEEM's like that time is getting hard in lebanonne :proud: at this times " ya loubnania :rolleyes:
kif halek " inti lech za3lana..."Not with the ppl I love....":head: :conf:

as for ya my dear red ....ahlan beak a5e w merci 3a el tar7eb bas ana maly mn loubnan w allah yakon fe 3onhon :proud: as for not with the ppl I love that's true :cry:
nice to meet ya my dear bro :)

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
MilanEqualsLove said:
RED.
Il me donne mal a la tête avec toutes les couleurs qu'il y as dans son message, s'il vous plait, relax :D
Oui,c'est comme tu as dit;)

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
albanian language,croatian(bosnian),italian and english(not perfect :D _

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I managed to find this thread because I am nerd and have no life.

I speak Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, English and some French.

Schedule