Patrick Cutrone Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He needs to be a first team regular.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Bomber movements, he will rock Serie A so hard one day. I just hope that Bontella and MilanLab don't wreck his career

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
His off the ball movements <3

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Falling for this player

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Patrick Cutrone insists he is not feeling the pressure at Milan after offering his backing to Coach Vincenzo Montella and ‘leader’ Leonardo Bonucci.

Cutrone has been a rare bright spark in Milan’s season, with Montella and Bonucci coming under particular scrutiny for their poor performances at the helm and in defence respectively.

“Certainly, there’s a lot of anger as we didn’t deserve to lose for how we played in the second half. Now we have to respond in our next game,” the teenage striker said at a Press conference for Thursday’s Europa League match against AEK Athens.

“Strikers? The Coach decides, but I’m fine with everything.

“I didn’t think I’d have played so much over the summer. I just thought about training well and making it difficult for the Coach, whom I thank for his faith.

“Pressure? I don’t really feel it, I’m just thinking about doing well. I still haven’t done anything with Milan, I still have a lot of work to do.

“Bonucci? He’s a leader for us, especially us young players.”

Mama Mia!!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Love this kid. I wish he'd start more for us and get better service. If not, loan him to a Genoa type of club, so he could get his fire going.

Vik

Passionate Anime Hater
Reaction score
he could be the future of this club, unless he pulls a Dollarumma

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Record since the turning point team dinner by Cutrone: 3/3 points.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Good boy Patrick

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+1

Really like yesterday's line up. Let's try that instead of our usual 3421 bullshit

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
He has that special mialn dna which is filled with success. Go go go patrick <3

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
His 2nd goal absolute gorgeous

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
His 2nd goal absolute gorgeous

:proud: haven’t seen a Milan striker score a goal like that for a long time

Give him more game time in a 2 striker formation Montella...please

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Cutrone has talent, but scoring goals like that against a Serie B team is harder than scoring against Austria Vienna's defence (and goalkeeper).

It will take time before he will be able to carry us.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Cutrone has talent, but scoring goals like that against a Serie B team is harder than scoring against Austria Vienna's defence (and goalkeeper).

Oh for sure....no doubting that.....but I think he has the best movement and goal scoring instincts of any of the 3 strikers. His lack of physicality and pace makes lone striker formations a little problematic for him, but play him with another striker that can hold the ball like Silva and then we benefit from his positives while minimizing his flaws.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

He has the best goal to minutes ration in the team for Serie A. I don't see why Kalinic and Silva are getting more time than him, except for the fact that we paid a lot of money for them. I guess Montella and F&M are just trying to justify their spendings, which is stupid to do when it costs you results.

Cutrone's style fits Serie A perfectly.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a player! My favourite striker right now. ❤️

Schedule