Fm 2015

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm surprised there's no need to install.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What is the online feature?

it is disabled for me even though i bought the game legitly.

You can play online.

I doubt they'd allow online play in a beta like this.

Some of us used to play together. :lol:

I bought Benzema for Palermo on one of them. Back to his rightful level.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Seems fine, even if a little jittery when opening certain screens for the first time.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
De Sciglio seems to be sold on most games.

Had to part with him, but I got 27m out of it.

Bought Murru, Ekdal, some Reyes dude, some Lucas Claro guy and Ibarbo with the money.

Mainly depth players, with none being worse than their current alternatives, and all having potential.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Going well.

A common complaint seems to be awful defences and high-scoring games, as well as players not following instructions.

My first match was Napoli and I lost 4-3. My second was Parma and I won 2-1 in the last minute.

Oh, and Torres is tearing it up. A hattrick against Napoli and goal against Parma.

Also, are the U20s meant to be this crazy?

We beat one team 7-0 and then Inter 9-0...

Brocchi is the best manager ever.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Milan have almost gone into administration.

B&G don't have it so easy. :cry:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What is happening?

My form was great, almost first place, and now I've lost 4 of the last 5 and am losing friendlies to the smallest teams I can find, with no real players, like 4-0.

Tactics haven't changed any great deal and using other ones makes no difference. Their morale is low, which is why I arranged the friendly, but jesus christ.

5 fucking nil at home after 35 minutes to Borgo-fucking-stello.

7-0 in the first half. Even I would fire me after this. 8

I lost 12-0 to a fucking non-league team. They had sixty-fucking-six shots. That is just ludicrous.

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Once you lose the dressingroom its a downward spiral heading towards a sacking.

I've went through it but loaded up the save file again :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah.

I think I was aggressive in my team-talks too often.

Used it too often, so the players would always just be disinterested, furious or disenchanted. It stopped working, which seems realistic. Can't use the hairdryer every session. Is irritating. I got fired. Beat Chievo, lost to Juventus and then got knocked out of the cup by Cesena.

NDJ got sent off like 4 times, the defenders would never win headers or races. It was a shame but now I know to be nicer, and it seems the arrange friendly with shit teams to save morale doesn't work anymore.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
hbOXuk5.png

2 goals :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
What is happening?

My form was great, almost first place, and now I've lost 4 of the last 5 and am losing friendlies to the smallest teams I can find, with no real players, like 4-0.

Tactics haven't changed any great deal and using other ones makes no difference. Their morale is low, which is why I arranged the friendly, but jesus christ.

I lost 12-0 to a fucking non-league team. They had sixty-fucking-six shots. That is just ludicrous.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
What is happening?

What on earth? :lol: :lol:

You should just leave team talks to Tassotti, saves you a headache. Not unless you enjoy doing them ofc

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
What is happening?

This is why is this game so frustrating...which tactic do you use?

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
BETA is a buggy version. The full game came out today.

But what I use to do when im in bad form, I change the tactics to more a defensive one. Securing the defence first. Then take it from there. Because going with the same tactic over and over wont work out, the players need a back up formation.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It is damn hilarious, tbh. Randomly generated players were scoring 4 goals against me.

I play with a 4-2-3-1 but in that game I may have tried a 3-2-3-2(3 CMs and 2 WBs), but I now understand that 3 CBs are buggy. The only players who were performing for me were Torres, who had 11 in 10, Murru who was playing well and Ibarbo. Everyone else was fucking awful.

I got fired, as I said. So I've started a game as Atletico Paranaense, my second team to pick.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
What is the online function?

Not the play a friend option but online career mode. It looks exactly the same as offline? Friendlies are offline games aswell..

What aspect of it is actually online.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
I play amazing when i meet top teams but as soon as I meet a shit team at home they become fucking real madrid. Can't even get a shot on goal. The away games against mid table team it goes pretty well, but at home against teams much more weaker than me they become superior.

Im Fiorentina Btw.
I play 3-3 at home against inter, wins bologna away 3-0, wins away against atalanta 3-2, but I have lost all my home games except for inter (played three gome games). First Palermo, then against Verona who is 20th in the table and never won a away game and they just dismantles my team with 5-3! And yes, I also played a team at home in the coppa italia I've never heard about before (cuono or something), they had possesion of the ball 60 fucking procent of the time. We had to go to extra time against them to try to decide the game but I lost eventually on penalties.

I don't get it.

Last edited:

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
I play amazing when i meet top teams but as soon as I meet a shit team at home they become fucking real madrid. Can't even get a shot on goal. Also the away games against mid table team it goes pretty well, but at home against teams much more weaker than me they become superior.

Im Fiorentina Btw.
I play 3-3 at home against inter, wins bologna away 3-0, wins away against atalanta 3-2, but I have lost all my home games except for inter (played three gome games). First Palermo, then against Verona who is 20th in the table and never won a away game and they just dismantles my team with 5-3! And yes, I also played a team at home in the coppa italia I've never heard about before (cuono or something), they had possesion of the ball 60 fucking procent of the time. We had to go to extra time against them to try to decide the game but I lost eventually on penalties.

I don't get it.

Its definitely some bug.

During my preseason (playing with Milan) i had training camp in Iran and 5 scheduled friendlies against some teams i never heard of - Saipa, Malavan, Saba Qom, Zob Ahan and Perseh Tehran. I lost first game 6-0 and my assistant lost all the others with total goal difference 25-0!
And thats not all. Watching the stats latter i saw that we had shot difference of 180-15!!! 180 shots in 5 games against us! Thats 36 shots on average!

Hope this gets fixed...

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does it crash only for me at may 2016?

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Does it crash only for me at may 2016?

My game crashed twice. Once on september and once in december 2014.

Also i found the problem with low teams trashing.
These "unknown" teams have those unavailable players that you cannot sign and have dashes for stats (-) so you cant see their attributes.
But, i have started another save and first game against my reserves, half of the reserves team was made of such unavailable players so during that game (in which i got totally whooped ) i was able to see attributes for them and they were unreal. Not a single attribute bellow 17! Messi and Ronaldo looks like schoolboys compared to these guys.

Guess well have to wait for full game...

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My game crashed twice. Once on september and once in december 2014.

Also i found the problem with low teams trashing.
These "unknown" teams have those unavailable players that you cannot sign and have dashes for stats (-) so you cant see their attributes.
But, i have started another save and first game against my reserves, half of the reserves team was made of such unavailable players so during that game (in which i got totally whooped ) i was able to see attributes for them and they were unreal. Not a single attribute bellow 17! Messi and Ronaldo looks like schoolboys compared to these guys.

Guess well have to wait for full game...

well there is the explanation then when wopping our asses with 12-0.

Im trying to find the full game on internet but no results. Maybe ill buy it

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Much better after the patch. Crossing isn't so OP

I finished 2nd first season, made an aweseome structured diamond. Taarabt/Dybala at the tip play like Kaka, really good to watch.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone tried this? Does this work? Download is like 9 MB, so it looks like its fake...

Im downloading it now, gonna try.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone tried this? Does this work? Download is like 9 MB, so it looks like its fake...

Its 1.2 GB, looks like its not the full game.