\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´m not joking dude, Bakayoko is terrible, absolutely terrible, he was bad to the point that i was honestly wondering how on earth did he manage to become a professional footballer.
And i am saying that about a player who is still on Chelsea´s books

Couldn't you guys make like a starting XI of players who did poorly at Chelsea who then went on to be stars?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Is it just me or are the transitions with the serie a logo really abrupt and amaterish?

That shit gave me headache

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Couldn't you guys make like a starting XI of players who did poorly at Chelsea who then went on to be stars?

Kevin-De-Bruyne-653211.jpg

Imagine Bakayoko blowing up like De Bruyne :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
But we don’t know sms’ sealing

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
SMS transfer has still my seal of approval.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Really sorry to hear about Strinic. I'll admit I didn't like the signing - a bit too old, too long of a contract at too high a wage for a player who never really captured the imagination.

But once he was ours I warmed to him and enjoyed most of his displays at the World Cup - he was pretty solid and seemed like a good addition to keep RR on his toes.

Thinking of things from another angle, it goes to show how professionally Leo handled everything silently while the fans, myself included, were questioning why we were buying yet another left back when we felt we needed to invest elsewhere. If Leo panicked Laxalt's price could have gone through the roof.

We are in good hands. It feels good after the last few years in the wilderness.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I didn’t like the Strinic signing as well, but man I hope he recovers soon... Forza Strinic

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Amen to that bro.

Am really glad they caught it before it got worse. Was really crushed about Astori last season. No matter what he was one of ours too.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
no way. honestly carlo is one of the most overrated managers. if we had a better manager in the early 2000 till we last won the champions league, we would have won 4 titles not 2. We would have probably won more league titles too.

So who isn't an overrated manager?

Zidane because he won 3?

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
no way. honestly carlo is one of the most overrated managers. if we had a better manager in the early 2000 till we last won the champions league, we would have won 4 titles not 2. We would have probably won more league titles too.

There was no better manager in that time. :D

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Maybe Milan knew the problem with Strinic few weeks ago, That's why they were suddenly pushing for Laxalt. Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i think Milan is the only club who announce their players (or almost a player) Heart Condition. Last time it was Biabiany and now Strinic. Milan lab (does it still exist) is being very cautious with such a condition.

Edit,
Its true that they found out about the condition weeks ago. Sorry, skipped the details.

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Scenes at half-time in a locker room somewhere in Verona:

“Have I made a mistake?” the words echoed in his head.

“Siiii!!!” his own voice seemed to reply. He shook his head, Suavecito pomade keeping his each of his perfect individual strands of hair in it's perfect place. He never made mistakes. He was always, for lack of a better word, perfect.

The annoying Brazilians were trying to get his attention, chattering in Portuguese, banging on their samba drums. He ignored them and reached to strip off his shirt to reveal his pristine torso, forgetting that he had already taken off the ugly carbon-coloured jersey on the field at half-time so that the peasants could catch a glimpse of yes, perfection.

Ah, perfection, he repeated softly in his head as he glanced in the mirror placed in the locker room specifically as per his instructions. It was in his contract. He preened at his reflection and flexed his muscles blanking out the drone of the gaffer yelling “dai, dai, dai” like an drowning oriental trader negotiating his last sale before his boat capsizes.

But those ugly carbon-coloured shorts. Even that weird pink jersey of his previous team was prettier. Pretty in pink. No, perfect in pink. That's what he was. But what if even he couldn't make the ugly carbon colour work? And the first colours reminded him of the Hamburgler from that fast food place the fat people like to go to. He laughed as he thought of the fat people and the Hamburgler. But these were his colours now. He frowned again and flexed to get rid of the bad thoughts.

No, he was Alpha with a capital "A" and he'd teach all these beta cucks how to win. Even that beta cuck who couldn't wait to come back after leaving last season just because an Alpha, no, The Alpha had joined the team.

But what if this was the beginning of a downward spiral? He could not shake this thought off that easily. He flexed again and again, muscles taut, every sinew straining to squeeze the bad thought out as if it was a stubbornly hard piece of fecal nugget blocking the path of some nasty curry one may have had the previous night. Except he never had curry. Only salad and steamed chicken breast. His bowels were always perfect. Perfect.

“Dai, dai, dai” yelled the allenatore, going blue in the face.

“SIIII!!!” he yelled back, startling the team and his gaffer into silence. This wretched place would not be his downfall he vowed, even though he could not quell the doubt which was rooting in his psyche.

This is great. Looking forward to read more :star::star::star:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko is French????? Ooook....

err what? :rolleyes:

I'm excited for Bakayoko, think he's got what it takes to do well in Italy. seems like such a great guy too

Didn't see too much of him at Chelsea so maybe my opinion might be slightly biased, but he was a monster at Monaco. It's not like we haven't seen players fail at Chelsea just to go on and become great

23 in his debut season. yeah write him off

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Poor Strinic, hopefully he recovers ASAP and gets to show us his quality.

Laxalt signing makes much more sense now, very happy with him.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
strange how the place that discusses transfers stops being exciting after the transfer window ends, isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule