Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
I did not see Roma game. I assume most guys played below their capacity for whatever reasons, but the games previous? Balo had immense workrate and games like Bologna are easily overlooked by anti-Balo squad every single fucking time.

I'm just fed up with people who always shit black or white. You're disgusting all of you.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Mario summer in a nutshell

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Disgusting. But frankly i'm not surprised. I ber you're one of the same fuckers who wonder why Balotelli isn't celebrating more after a goal. Always a fucking reason for you lot.

He's been with us for 2 seasons and done good. Not superb not horrible. GOOD. Look at Diego Sosta, people seem to say this is Balotelli's better version but this guy was stuck as SS until he became he got a role that fit him more. Balotelli and his playstle is far from cut in stone and yet he has most goals outside penalty box, he is confident taking penalties, freekicks, defending set pieces and on on. I find it incredible how much shit a player gets thrown at him and pople won't change that because they are fucking idiots. But no, please, say he has never mounted for shit.

It's annoying to bring up discussions 1 million time. Go fuck yourself.

You've bet poorly, my friend. I don't care why Balo doesn't celebrate.

Not superb, not horrible. GOOD. I agree completely. But that doesn't make him deserving of prima donna status. What he has contributed to his teams over the course of 7 years of top flight football does not amount to anything close to what would be needed for his teammates or fans to tolerate the shit he pulls and his laziness on the field. But you didn't have anything to say about that, did you? You are the one that needs to fuck yourself to relieve yourself of some tension.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, see, I don't throw around superlatives the way you morons do. I honestly have nothing to learn from you in this discussion. In Inter the guy was 3rd assist AND goalscoring player, in City he fed Aguero the final assist to seal the title. But once again, for whatever reasons, people want to look at the other side. They want to see Balotelli having fallout with Mourinho, they want to see that Balotelli took penalties for City (="he is shit) and theyw ant to believe Balotelli doesn't deserve wearing our jersey.

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
No, see, I don't throw around superlatives the way you morons do. I honestly have nothing to learn from you in this discussion. In Inter the guy was 3rd assist AND goalscoring player, in City he fed Aguero the final assist to seal the title. But once again, for whatever reasons, people want to look at the other side. They want to see Balotelli having fallout with Mourinho, they want to see that Balotelli took penalties for City (="he is shit) and theyw ant to believe Balotelli doesn't deserve wearing our jersey.

Once again you fail to understand that I was talking about his attitude and not his contribution. There are far better players than Mario Balotelli that would get the same amount of shit thrown at them for the antics he pulls.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i'm kinda glad i didn't see the roma game

1 game won't change my opinion about lord mario

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
La Gazetta Dello Sport: ''The Azzuri without Balotelli? Prandelli willing to give one more chance but the false 9 with Cassano is the second option..''
Tuttoshit: ''Think about it, does Mario deserve to play in the world cup?''
Corriere: ''Balotelli's merit is up. Milan looking to sell as soon as possible''

Fucking Italian shit media. You tell Boban and his fellow clowns the truth and this is what you get, bullshit creators.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
people talk about balo carrying a shit team but luca toni is carrying a shittier team and has more goals :o
you don't see toni crying or arguing with reporters either.
2013/14 season toni >>>>>>>>>>>balo

if prandelli had honour and integrity he would leave balo in italy and take toni to brazil :o

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1/10 troll would not reply.

Forza Mario.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
[QUOTE=damn;2056001]people talk about balo carrying a shit team but luca toni is carrying a shittier team and has more goals :o
you don't see toni crying or arguing with reporters either.

2013/14 season toni >>>>>>>>>>>balo

if prandelli had honour and integrity he would leave balo in italy and take toni to brazil :o[/QUOTE]

Bolded part apsolutely true. But, I don't think Balo will lose wc spot, simply Prandeli knows him well and rates him very high.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Vlad

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mario has to be the dumbest player alive :fp:

from lord balp's twittah

Q95Ae8i.jpg

yes, rest in peace in peace :lol::fp:[/QUOTE]

He is one dumb motherfucker isnt he? :lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mario has to be the dumbest player alive :fp:

from lord balp's twittah

Q95Ae8i.jpg

yes, rest in peace in peace :lol::fp:

He is one dumb motherfucker isnt he? :lol:

Disrespectful fool you are

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
I said months ago Balp shouldn't go to Brazil!

Glad you lot are finally realizing it :)

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Disgusting. But frankly i'm not surprised. I ber you're one of the same fuckers who wonder why Balotelli isn't celebrating more after a goal. Always a fucking reason for you lot.
It's annoying to bring up discussions 1 million time. Go fuck yourself.

I'm just fed up with people who always shit black or white. You're disgusting all of you.

No, see, I don't throw around superlatives the way you morons do. I honestly have nothing to learn from you in this discussion.

*scratches balls*

3pexo2.jpg

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Gen Your point is?

I don't throw around tantrums ABOUT OUR PLAYERS. I have enough dignity to not drop to some users level.

and patri is delusional in saying he's only talking about Balo's attitude. Rendering a players career to nothingess is not the same as only talking about attitude. Whatever have your ways guys - fuck you all.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Mario two times

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
La Gazetta Dello Sport: ''The Azzuri without Balotelli? Prandelli willing to give one more chance but the false 9 with Cassano is the second option..''
Tuttoshit: ''Think about it, does Mario deserve to play in the world cup?''
Corriere: ''Balotelli's merit is up. Milan looking to sell as soon as possible''

Fucking Italian shit media. You tell Boban and his fellow clowns the truth and this is what you get, bullshit creators.

haha, the trilogy of bullshit newspapers are mad because he told the truth.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Gen Your point is?

I don't throw around tantrums ABOUT OUR PLAYERS. I have enough dignity to not drop to some users level.

and patri is delusional in saying he's only talking about Balo's attitude. Rendering a players career to nothingess is not the same as only talking about attitude. Whatever have your ways guys - fuck you all.

my point? I don't have one here.

But since you're wanting to chat about it..

stop arguing ad hominem??? I guess that would be a point.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my point? I don't have one here.

But since you're wanting to chat about it..

stop arguing ad hominem??? I guess that would be a point.

You're arguing for the sake of arguing. I already said I ain't entering this balo discussion again because I feel nothing will be gained, I've tried to reason with onesided hatred but you seem to think I enjoy resorting to personal attacks. If that is all you see then your more of an idiot than I thought.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're arguing for the sake of arguing. I already said I ain't entering this balo discussion again because I feel nothing will be gained, I've tried to reason with onesided hatred but you seem to think I enjoy resorting to personal attacks. If that is all you see then your more of an idiot than I thought.

this... lllloooolllll

I'm not disagreeing with your overall points about balotelli, just how you go about it. Of course I see your points but your attitude is overshadowing the credibility of your points.

forget it though.. lol. just do your thing.

lllooll hheee hhhhahh he heh he said RESORTING TO PERSONAL ATTACKS THEN CALLS ME AN IDIOT.. hasdhfklsfawnfawegfwegwagaerwghawrehaw

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're being very dickish.

You've add no more than the other guys in the Balo discussion. In fact, you highlight my insults for your own amusement and when I say I don't always restort to insults you say you get my general point...but then again you're not since you're clearly keeping this shit up.

Man wtf.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're being very dickish.

You've add no more than the other guys in the Balo discussion. In fact, you highlight my insults for your own amusement and when I say I don't always restort to insults you say you get my general point...but then again you're not since you're clearly keeping this shit up.

Man wtf.

I'm not trying to add to the Balo discussion. Stop calling people idiots and morons.

I totally see your points about Balo. What do you want me to do.. just quote you and give you a thumbs up?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's been with us for 2 seasons and done good. Not superb not horrible. GOOD. Look at Diego Costa, people seem to say this is Balotelli's better version but this guy was stuck as SS until he became he got a role that fit him more. Balotelli and his playstle is far from cut in stone and yet he has most goals outside penalty box, he is confident taking penalties, freekicks, defending set pieces and on on. I find it incredible how much shit a player gets thrown at him and pople won't change that because they are fucking idiots. But no, please, say he has never mounted for shit.

It's annoying to bring up discussions 1 million time.

Balo is Milan's leading scorer.

Balo carried Milan to 3rd last year.

Balo is Milan's most talented player.

Milan sell Balo and then what..?

Those who shit on Balo.. don't have a plan B.

Balo is part of the youth project.. that still needs the foundation to be solidified.

Balo wanted into Milan and has been a Milan supporter since his childhood.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Forza sir crook

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How about not giving a thumbs up. Not quoting. Not doing a single thing?

I'll ask you this instead: what was the point in quoting me about something you still haven't add nothing further to? Patri went overboard (as does some other users when they bash our players). I got pissed off. But then again..what does this mean to you? Probably nothing, so why do you even bother quoting me on this?

Schedule