Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
i felt for bonera.... atleast the last 2 goals should fall just as much on thiago. He was nowhere in the picture, and should know he can't leave bonera back like he's nesta....

EVEN though bonera did suck, just horrible back line in general

antonini.... different story. I'm tempted to prefer a 3 man backline w/ abate and flams (or boateng) as wb's instead of playing him these days
If TS didnt push forward then we wouldnt have even scored @ least two goals.
Bonera + Anto sucked coz they of their own mediocrity.
TS playing with three average/shit Italians will definitely lower his performance since teammates usually cover each other's back while in his case it was him who needs to cover for the pathetic trio.

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
If Seedorf need to apologizes for the fans about his bad game vs Udi then Bonera & Anto should suck the fans dicks for forgiveness since they played much worse.
A strong man indeed since he doesnt seems to be affected by the shit fans.

lol u killed it.:D
as disappointed as we get with seedorf's performances you can tell he feels the same way its just that under allegri we play a bit faster then under don carlo which does not suit seedorf's age if we played a slow possession based game like we used to he might do better but regardless he always trains hard plays any position he is told and gives all he can.
he didn't need to apologise, it just wasn't his day.
he will make up for it .

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
disagreed.

where was thiago on 3rd goal particularly?!

seedorf lost the ball, which was unfortunate.... we only had ONE defender to cover whole field. Cmon di natale v. bonera in 50 m of space? Where is thiago....

4th goal, again, defense is unorganized but thiago is caught in major space, and pass goes thru easy.

Not saying he was at fault. Antonini was worst, Bonera was right on his heels but Thiago has to know without Nesta he needs to step up and not decide he's going to be CAM.

Abate too, was making some poor plays. Whole backline sucked. No one deserves to get a 'pass'. Just cause Antonini or Bonera might have been 2s, doesn't mean thiago was any better than a 5 rating. His worst game all year for me..

edit: I realize i'm being hard on Thiago, but simply put he was positionally off. all the praise I specifically gave him for having matured and becoming leader of back line way nesta is.... well he didn't show it v. udinese cause nesta wouldn't ever been caught that far away from defense. It was like a step back for him compared to how well he had been playing.
Again if he didnt push up then we wouldnt even got the point we got.
If Bonera need a body guard to cover for his average ass then fuck him.
Let everybody know that he is shit.
And its hilarious to read that Al preferred Bonera over Yepes coz he was suppose to do a better job.
I dont know why Al did that but am 100% sure that any person with a normal brain will notice that Yepes >>>>> Bonera.

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Meh for 2nd goals where is TS ?
Playing AM when score still 1-1 ?

Sorry, for me TS have a brainfart like lucio against nazio in udine match.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
If TS didnt push forward then we wouldnt have even scored @ least two goals.
Bonera + Anto sucked coz they of their own mediocrity.
TS playing with three average/shit Italians will definitely lower his performance since teammates usually cover each other's back while in his case it was him who needs to cover for the pathetic trio.

+1

they easily could even degrade our team performance and fuck us up the tittle.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Agreed that Thiago was great going up and helped us get that point..but
1st goal...collective brain fart of the whole defense, a guy like Di Natale (as much as Antonini kept him onside) should never be that alone.
2nd goal...Thiago isn't even defending Isla, his right outside the area (his a CB, and at that moment he was having a function as a CB). Shouldn't have happened agreed, Amelia's near post should always be covered (Milan kepper's getting goals scored on their near post), and Bonera didn't really defended Sanchez well at all there.
3rd goal....where was he? And at that moment he wasn't asked to go that high up.
4th goal...bearly defended, but I'm gonna say atm he was asked to try to attack.

Actually lots of positioning mistakes overall. No one really there to organize the defense (and its not like we needed Baresi). He was very good on one vs one, but when it came to positioning he was terrible.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Meh for 2nd goals where is TS ?
Playing AM when score still 1-1 ?

Sorry, for me TS have a brainfart like lucio against nazio in udine match.

2nd goal it was antonini vs the winger and bonera getting beat by sanchez, unless you want thiago to clone himself and help them out in a split second.

he started playing "AM" after possession master seedorf lost the ball and bonera got burnt.

Brain fart, hah, the man never got beat and was a big source behind 2 of our goals, just because his defensive team mates were playing like shit doesnt mean you have to include him in it.

anyways, I hope Allegri will learn from this, never play bonera when yepes is fit, suck berlusconi's dick for a new LB.

Tosho

Primavera
Reaction score
cant really blame him for his performance lately.. Its not like you can reinvent and old man by giving him some position he never played and expect a miracle.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
2nd goal it was antonini vs the winger and bonera getting beat by sanchez, unless you want thiago to clone himself and help them out in a split second.

Man he is nowhere near pen box ffs...
He usually standing there between LB n other CB, its countless the times I'd see block some cross that antonini let through (exactly like bonera fail to do against Roma) , that times he's gone... what ?

3rd goals, I'm not even see him run back...

TS is great, but with utter shite companions or not... that performance isn't proud worthy.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Actually lots of positioning mistakes overall. No one really there to organize the defense (and its not like we needed Baresi). He was very good on one vs one, but when it came to positioning he was terrible.
How dare he not being able to be in the right position while covering for the Italian trio of shit that surround him while going forward to also help us score.
He need to hold the towel for Bonera , hold Abate dick while pissing , wipe Anto's ass , fist fucking Strass to help a bit the defense & massage Seedorf with a happy ending so he doesnt lose the ball + maybe create something for us to score.
What a fucking loser who cant do a simple job.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Agreed that Thiago was great going up and helped us get that point..but
1st goal...collective brain fart of the whole defense, a guy like Di Natale (as much as Antonini kept him onside) should never be that alone.
2nd goal...Thiago isn't even defending Isla, his right outside the area (his a CB, and at that moment he was having a function as a CB). Shouldn't have happened agreed, Amelia's near post should always be covered (Milan kepper's getting goals scored on their near post), and Bonera didn't really defended Sanchez well at all there.
3rd goal....where was he? And at that moment he wasn't asked to go that high up.
4th goal...bearly defended, but I'm gonna say atm he was asked to try to attack.

Thiago Silva was caught out of position numerous times and on the fourth goal played both Isla and Denis onside. Everyone is saying Bonera wasn't quick to react but he was quick to react it, however, Denis had a few metres head start. The defensive line has to work in-sync. There didn't seem to be any communication or leadership. It was mostly react solemnly on instinct.

Strasser also failed to close down Inler on the opening goal. It was ridiculous the amount of room our midfielders provided for the opposition to shoot. Inler had two or three attempts prior to the decisive one. The balance was, well, there simply wasn't any.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Seedorf simply can't play in the midfield. He can't keep up. I'm still gobsmacked Allegri decides to field him in front of the defence. I don't understand the logic. Throw him in as a trequartista, Milan were going through a positive period when he was thrust into the trequartista role.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
How dare he not being able to be in the right position while covering for the Italian trio of shit that surround him while going forward to also help us score.
He need to hold the towel for Bonera , hold Abate dick while pissing , wipe Anto's ass , fist fucking Strass to help a bit the defense & massage Seedorf with a happy ending so he doesnt lose the ball + maybe create something for us to score.
What a fucking loser who cant do a simple job.

ugh, stop with the racism. What does ITALIAN have to do with them sucking? Seriously Wild... gimme a reason? Why must you highlight the fact they are shit ITALIANS instead of shit players (which btw is a term i don;'t like either but atleast it's a little more relevant). Like jankulvski, kaladze, gooch whoever fuck average squad defender milan have haven't made same mistakes. But you feel need to highlight a point which comes across racist.

Thiago's job is DEFENDING. It's not attacking. While I love his forward runs, if it COMPROMISES his duties as a cb it's a positional mistake. Furthermore he's the leader of the defense if Nesta's out. He needs to command the backline. He HAS done it, and is capable... he didn't v. udinese, he was out of position so much.

Cmon wild, you're better than that. I know you understand football enough to realize he was positionally poor, and it cost milan v. udinese

Thiago's easily been the best player on milan all season (sorry zlatan). Doesn't make him perfect. Bad game for him. Well below the standards of a top teir CB.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;892385 said:
Seedorf simply can't play in the midfield. He can't keep up. I'm still gobsmacked Allegri decides to field him in front of the defence. I don't understand the logic. Throw him in as a trequartista, Milan were going through a positive period when he was thrust into the trequartista role.

What's sad is I thought he had a great game until his fuck up on udinese's 3rd goal. He was everywere, making tackles, distributing the ball, setting up the team etc. Best he's looked in weeks.

But he made a poor error, got taken, and then defense was completely out of position.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Thiago's defense, he was only out of position after Milan was behind (more after 3 x 1 and 4-2-4 tactics) and the team was on a kamikaze attacking mood. Altough I don't like this too, it was a desperate situation on a very unusual game. Milan were in need to take riskys and try everything we could to draw the game.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I seriously can't see how anyone can blame any of the goals on T.Silva. I hate it when people get ******** in here and just have to find something that just isn't there.

All the goals we suffered where due to mistakes from Bonera, Antonini and Seedorf. Not so much Seedorf as the first two, Di Natale raped Bonera to easily on that counter attack, just got past him like it was nothing, also he lost his man on two goals. And Antonini was caught out of position all the time. Thiago had nothing to do with it.

One could argue that at the first goal Thiago could have marked Di Natale, but even that is wrong IMO. Di Natale was supposed to be caught offside, Antonini fucked that up. After that everything goes so fast and if TS was marking Di Natale there would be no offside trap. When the defence line moves up, everyone has to follow, but if someone mess up it's very tough to recover.

Anyway, when you're stuck in the middle of two players that SUCKS and are very mistake prone, you're bound to look bad at times to. Even Maldini and Baresi would do that.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What's sad is I thought he had a great game until his fuck up on udinese's 3rd goal. He was everywere, making tackles, distributing the ball, setting up the team etc. Best he's looked in weeks.

But he made a poor error, got taken, and then defense was completely out of position.

Yeah, I watched his game closely, and I also feel his performance was blown out of proportion due to that mistake which is unfortunate.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
ugh, stop with the racism. What does ITALIAN have to do with them sucking? Seriously Wild... gimme a reason? Why must you highlight the fact they are shit ITALIANS instead of shit players (which btw is a term i don;'t like either but atleast it's a little more relevant). Like jankulvski, kaladze, gooch whoever fuck average squad defender milan have haven't made same mistakes. But you feel need to highlight a point which comes across racist.

I think it's to highlight his point that the trio Wild is talking about is really crap at defending, since the combination Italian and defender is almost a garantuee of quality, but sadly this isn't true at all anymore for a couple of years now. People regarding Chiellini as the best Italian defender ATM highllights this fact pretty much, since he's an average overrated tackler with no technique whatsoever.

It doesn't come across as racist at all.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think it's to highlight his point that the trio Wild is talking about is really crap at defending, since the combination Italian and defender is almost a garantuee of quality, but sadly this isn't true at all anymore for a couple of years now. People regarding Chiellini as the best Italian defender ATM highllights this fact pretty much, since he's an average overrated tackler with no technique whatsoever.

It doesn't come across as racist at all.

Nesta is still >> Chiellini

:cool:

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

This.Also we really need to invest in a proper midfielder to take over his role in the first 11.He cannot start games anymore,and Allegri is just setting him for humiliation especially if he plays him at CM.

There`s no denying that he still gives his best every game ,its just that his best is not good enough anymore.

We can use him perfectly as a super sub for the AM position.Sub him in the last 20 minutes if a game goes bad or we need to rest a player.

Also :

Milan Veteran Clarence Seedorf Apologises For Recent Errors
Seedorf admits his performances have not been up to par lately...

Out-of-form Milan midfielder Clarence Seedorf has asked for forgiveness from the fans following a series of poor performances.

The veteran was responsible for one of Antonio Di Natale's goals this past weekend against Udinese and was then substituted for new signing Antonio Cassano when his club were 3-1 down, but Milan came back to salvage a 4-4 draw.

Goal.com's Kris Voakes believes it's Time For Clarence Seedorf To Join Ronaldinho In The Milan Reject Bin but the Dutch playmaker believes he can get back to his best.

"The error was nearly fatal, but fortunately the team reacted and tackled the situation differently," he told Milan Channel.

"I would again like to thank those who encouraged us to get a positive result. The positive reaction from the fans gave me the strength to carry on doing what I've always done and I am stimulated to put more effort into training this season because I want this team to win something important."

Seedorf has fallen several places in the Castrol Rankings since September, currently rated at 399.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...clarence-seedorf-apologises-for-recent-errors

What a fucking tit.Grande Seedorf !:star:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What makes him a tit? He is a "professional writer" first of all and his article does have valid points. What the point of keeping Seedorf if he going to give you 2 good games a season and is a liability no matter where you play him.

BillyC

Primavera
Reaction score
If Van Bommel joins the "league of doom" project we got going now maybe a down to earth guy like Seedorf is good to have around.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
This.Also we really need to invest in a proper midfielder to take over his role in the first 11.He cannot start games anymore,and Allegri is just setting him for humiliation especially if he plays him at CM.

Whats interesting. When you look at milan,. I'm pretty impressed with the new generation of youngsters. All the rhetoric of 'investing in youth and development' looks to be true and not talk. Merkel, Strasser look to me like players who can play in milan's midfield in the future. Then we got others like Fossatti, Beretta, Verdi, Carmona, Ganz and on and on. All won't make it, but I'm confident more than 1 will. With the exception of Strasser (2007), almost all these kids were brought in last 12-18 months.

Really we've seen this investment for 3 summers, and all complained "Where are first team signingS?!"

So when I look at it, I see guys who got good shots at future. Meaning for signings I don't think it's a bad idea to sign players 25-28 to bridge that gap. We've done it in forward line (zlatan, Cassano have probably 3-4 top years in them, depending on there motvation. Robinho a little more) but the midfield has been neglected...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What makes him a tit? He is a "professional writer" first of all and his article does have valid points. What the point of keeping Seedorf if he going to give you 2 good games a season and is a liability no matter where you play him.

Seedorf can be still hugely useful as a super sub ,everyone needs a good one.And calling a player of his caliber someone that should be sent to the recycling been makes him a tit.

Whats interesting. When you look at milan,. I'm pretty impressed with the new generation of youngsters. All the rhetoric of 'investing in youth and development' looks to be true and not talk. Merkel, Strasser look to me like players who can play in milan's midfield in the future. Then we got others like Fossatti, Beretta, Verdi, Carmona, Ganz and on and on. All won't make it, but I'm confident more than 1 will. With the exception of Strasser (2007), almost all these kids were brought in last 12-18 months.

Really we've seen this investment for 3 summers, and all complained "Where are first team signingS?!"

So when I look at it, I see guys who got good shots at future. Meaning for signings I don't think it's a bad idea to sign players 25-28 to bridge that gap. We've done it in forward line (zlatan, Cassano have probably 3-4 top years in them, depending on there motvation. Robinho a little more) but the midfield has been neglected...

Im really really happy about this.Imagine if out of all this players we get 4-5 to be our starters come 2012.We can shove all that talk about Milan buying only old players in the faces of does Barca etc wankers:D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
For SM84,

AC Milan: Seedorf, problem or resource?

The problem exists Seedorf, now I would say a few years. I will not dwell on the career because it was arguably a career as a true champion, champion ever. I think it is just a sample on Sunset Boulevard that can not accept this situation. It 's true that the row Allegri often if not always, but it should also be remembered that just as often the criticism and that fit with Boateng on the bench he was finished. I believe with all my disopnibile midfield and with the possibility of deploying even Robinho or trident in Cassano is not an owner of AC Milan but a valuable resource to hold on in certain situations, it is important that he understands.

What do you think?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
For SM84,

AC Milan: Seedorf, problem or resource?

The problem exists Seedorf, now I would say a few years. I will not dwell on the career because it was arguably a career as a true champion, champion ever. I think it is just a sample on Sunset Boulevard that can not accept this situation. It 's true that the row Allegri often if not always, but it should also be remembered that just as often the criticism and that fit with Boateng on the bench he was finished. I believe with all my disopnibile midfield and with the possibility of deploying even Robinho or trident in Cassano is not an owner of AC Milan but a valuable resource to hold on in certain situations, it is important that he understands.

What do you think?
This your opinion or news or what?

MilanSpecialist

Steez before Swag.
Reaction score
i we haven t scored in the lecce match today by the 2nd half, and seedorf is part of the issue, i expect him to be taken out early and replaced by cassano..who knows tho, today could be one of seedorfs good games he has..i mean, what, they come once every 10-12 games..

Schedule