The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 23-01-2012, 16:38   #2001
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman10 View Post
we are crap in every aspect of the game offense, defense, rebounding, movement, coaching. Our playbook is basically Melo ISO and jack up threes without very good three point shooters

Mike D' Antoni basketball

6 loss in a row
To be fair. Both Melo and Chandler are great rebounders positionally.

Problem is Amare rebounds like a girl.

One of the biggest reasons suns couldnt beat San Antonio in 04-07 and Lakers in 2010. AMARE!

He may score 30, but when he gets 3-4 rebounds and Gasol, Odom and Bynum gets 10-12+ EACH, you're done.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 16:40   #2002
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiby View Post

I like what Minnesota is doing. A nice team. Rubio is doing great and Kevin Love also... I´ve never been a fan of his but this season he jumped two levels higher. Lost weight and is much faster, explosive and agile.
Loves making me a believer. I was skeptical that he was just a stat hog too. But if you ask me, Love or Blake... it's love atm. Blake has upside to be better but not yet.

Derrick Williams is nice too.

See this is hwat i wanted my warriors to do. The wolves sucked ass, just acquired as many picks and prospects as possible until they found some good players.

Now they are in posiition to possibly be a good team for a long time

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 23-01-2012, 16:50   #2003
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Kevin Love the new Rodman IMO not as good obviously but the dude is a double double machine. Barkely called him the best PF in the league not to long ago.
Redman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 00:13   #2004
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Kevin Love the new Rodman IMO not as good obviously but the dude is a double double machine. Barkely called him the best PF in the league not to long ago.
rodman, didn't hit 3's at over 40% and average over 20 ppg.

Love will NEVER defend like Rodman. Rodman is one of best defenders I;ve seen. He could guard every position

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 24-01-2012, 00:16   #2005
Sage
Phase 3

hows rubio doing?
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 02:24   #2006
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
rodman, didn't hit 3's at over 40% and average over 20 ppg.

Love will NEVER defend like Rodman. Rodman is one of best defenders I;ve seen. He could guard every position
I should of been clearer. He is the new rodman in terms of rebounding.
Old 24-01-2012, 03:03   #2007
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

D-Will in this team? It´s just lame. Crap off a team that he got over there.

Worst thing is that he knows it and doesn´t give a fuck to even try

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 16:51   #2008
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Just got tired arguing with idiot that saying James Harden not better than Joe Johnson and belong with such like Jamal Crawford, Jason Terry, and Barbosa

faggots

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 02:51   #2009
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Marc Gasol. Improving. Same with mozgov.

Big blow to chicago. Deng out. Rough year for the league. Too many games

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post

Just got tired arguing with idiot that saying James Harden not better than Joe Johnson and belong with such like Jamal Crawford, Jason Terry, and Barbosa

faggots
Joe johnson hasn't been good since 2006. People overrate scoring. If you take enough shots you'll score

Harden rules though. 22 and he's sooo smart. Imagine when he's 27

He's one of smartest guards I've seen for his age.

Also its funny terry is in same category than crawford and barbosa? He's not. He's better.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 25-01-2012, 02:53   #2010
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

By the way. Gary payton has a radio show here. They asked him 'youre a legendary trash talker, who's skin did you REALLY get under?'

Gp- 'i used to make jason kidd cry. He's like my little brother. I knew him growing up and used to work out with him my offseasons when he was in hs. His mom called me and asked me to stop cause he'd come home crying'

The glove!

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 25-01-2012, 06:18   #2011
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Quote:
Marc Gasol. Improving. Same with mozgov.

Gasol He has become such a good player. Amazing. Much less talented then Pau. When playing in Europe Marc was not rated highly at all but look at him now.

About Luol...
No. He won´t take a surgery. He is saying he will fight through it. Shit hurts like hell but he will be OK faster without surgery.

“It sounds terrible, but I’ll be fine,” Deng told assembled reporters. “I really feel like we have a very good chance of doing something special. I feel like without the surgery, I’ll be fine. I just know what I can do with it and what I can’t do. I really think I’m going to be very effective out there. There’s going to be days when it’s sore.” Luol Deng
(with RIP on form Chicago can manage)

Pato... read the whole interview.

Quote:
Nah... don´t think so.

Rick Carlisle told reporters this week: “All this [complaining] about the compressed schedule is coming from you [media] guys, it’s not coming from me. I haven’t [complained] about it once. It’s a reality that we have to do our best with. The attitude you take towards it goes a long ways towards how you’re going to deal with it.”

Edit: everything is copied from NBA.com but I am too drunk to look for anything else

Signature

Last edited by Shiby; 25-01-2012 at 06:29.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:29   #2012
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

What a fucking hero...

Like Jerry Sloan always said, if you want to talk about hard work, he’ll talk about farming with you. Not playing basketball.

Signature

Old 25-01-2012, 15:36   #2013
TavMania
World Cup Winner

Raps great win over Kid Canada aka Steve Nash

Signature
TavMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 04:01   #2014
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Its not surprising but a bit concerning how much better chicago are with lebron/bosh and no wade. More balance

Theirs jusst one ball. They'd be better with trading one of wade/lebron (presumeably wade) for something (defensive center + good shooter/pg). Honestly something like ty lawson/nene would be huge and they'd win so many titles. Doubt denver would do it though

Btw... ricky rubio is closest thing I've seen to a young jkidd. Almost identical

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 26-01-2012, 04:28   #2015
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

If the heat were to trade Wade over Lebron; Pat Riley would have a shit storm on his hands and the city would go up into flames.

I don't judge regular season results and performances. I know for a fact when the playoffs come I can trust Wade more than Lebron and for that reason alone I would never trade wade first.

Last edited by Redman10; 26-01-2012 at 04:33.
Old 26-01-2012, 05:00   #2016
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
If the heat were to trade Wade over Lebron; Pat Riley would have a shit storm on his hands and the city would go up into flames.

I don't judge regular season results and performances. I know for a fact when the playoffs come I can trust Wade more than Lebron and for that reason alone I would never trade wade first.
Maybe. Lebrons had some ridiculous post season games, people forget that. And v dallas problem was both of them unable to hit outside js

Still I see your point but main reason id say trade wade is cause he's about to turn 30 and has a knee issue. Otherwise difference is small

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 26-01-2012, 14:01   #2017
Redman10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Maybe. Lebrons had some ridiculous post season games, people forget that. And v dallas problem was both of them unable to hit outside js

Still I see your point but main reason id say trade wade is cause he's about to turn 30 and has a knee issue. Otherwise difference is small
I agree, the difference is small between the two and he also younger and Lebron did have some great post season games but there are other games when he just flat out quits on the team and then you have the NBA finals where he has been a massive disappointment. You can even used the word choke. Lebron IMO lacks the mental toughness to carry a team to a championship.
Old 26-01-2012, 18:27   #2018
ShevaDaniel
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN

two days ago,carmelo anthony had...1 point the team scored 111 points and few days earlier, magic scored 56 points.
ShevaDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 02:03   #2019
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

I put my money on Clippers against Memphis.

Have a bad feeling about this.

Signature

Old 27-01-2012, 04:10   #2020
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Boston :'(

No one defeats father time. Painful seeing one of most dominant players I've ever seen (kg) losing a step too maany. Real monster for 15 years

Signature
Quote:
#RnB