Milan - PSV (19/10/2005)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kyara said:
What's the deal with this referee? I can't seem to remember any unforgivable actions from him, refresh my memory please :D

I think you can't, because you're not able to see games from austria.
He's just a bad referee who needs all the game to show who's the number one on the field... :head:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I hope there won't be any issues with the referee, that's the last thing we need now.

Anyways, channels to show the game En Sha Allah:

- SF2 Switzerland
- TSI2 Switzerland
- ART Sport 3
- HRT-TV2 Croatia
- Premiere Sport 1
- Nederland 2
- Sky Sport 1
- Sky Calcio 8
- C+Deporte 1
- Kiosque 6
- NTV plus Sport On Line
- Sky Sport Xtra
- TV Slovenija 2
- TVP 2
- ZTV (Sweden)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
FORZA C+DEPORTE 1!! They are in love with AC Milan :)

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TheGrinch said:
He's just a bad referee who needs all the game to show who's the number one on the field... :head:
He can do that in the Austrian league, but he will be under pressure refereeing Milan. ;)

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I hope there won't be any issues with the referee, that's the last thing we need now.

Anyways, channels to show the game En Sha Allah:

- SF2 Switzerland
- TSI2 Switzerland
- ART Sport 3
- HRT-TV2 Croatia
- Premiere Sport 1
- Nederland 2
- Sky Sport 1
- Sky Calcio 8
- C+Deporte 1
- Kiosque 6
- NTV plus Sport On Line
- Sky Sport Xtra
- TV Slovenija 2
- TVP 2
- ZTV (Sweden)
+ ukrainian free TV - УТ-1 (UT 1)

Rex

Reaction score
Lets just throw the last bad semis memory away out of our head. PSV aren't now superior team that ever costed us our feet shaken by their attacking's footballing. But I wouldn't write them off where their current domestic pace are still long way to be doomed. This encounter have current problem blow for us is the injured centre back Nesta which both either Maldini and Stam are going to extra work to boss the backline and to hold off their speed opposition to manage the game.

PSV come in to San Siro with the giant JV of Hesselink get suspended, it's merely bit given advantage to Milan side that Guus Hiddink boys are dangerous when attack-minded flanks give superb crossing passes into far penalty box are being managed. Park Ji-Sung and Mark Van Bommel who inspired them last encounter are not being the squad list anymore. So is Johann Vogel who left the Dutch side becoming Rossonero can be asked about PSV's detailed information in and out by Ancelotti before the match take place.

Our last match vs Cagliari pointed out this earn morale boost for this encounter and I believe we could handle the game which might ended up marginal scoreline victory to say at least, plus convincing ways of footballing terms would be preferred to watch this time. ;) And I knew Hiddink remains focus as well how to bring his Socceroos team to pass Uruguay in grabing Germany 2006 ticket in following play-off qualifiers next month.

Oh, this job anyway has drained you, Hiddink. So enjoy...:D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Rex said:
Lets just throw the last bad semis memory away out of our head. PSV aren't now superior team that ever costed us our feet shaken by their attacking's footballing. But I wouldn't write them off where their current domestic pace are still long way to be doomed. This encounter have current problem blow for us is the injured centre back Nesta which both either Maldini and Stam are going to extra work to boss the backline and to hold off their speed opposition to manage the game.

PSV come in to San Siro with the giant JV of Hesselink get suspended, it's merely bit given advantage to Milan side that Guus Hiddink boys are dangerous when attack-minded flanks give superb crossing passes into far penalty box are being managed. Park Ji-Sung and Mark Van Bommel who inspired them last encounter are not being the squad list anymore. So is Johann Vogel who left the Dutch side becoming Rossonero can be asked about PSV's detailed information in and out by Ancelotti before the match take place.

Our last match vs Cagliari pointed out this earn morale boost for this encounter and I believe we could handle the game which might ended up marginal scoreline victory to say at least, plus convincing ways of footballing terms would be preferred to watch this time. ;) And I knew Hiddink remains focus as well how to bring his Socceroos team to pass Uruguay in grabing Germany 2006 ticket in following play-off qualifiers next month.

Oh, this job anyway has drained you, Hiddink. So enjoy...:D

Nice view , but Hiddink has so many success that you always most fear .. you cannot predict what team he will field tomorow.. so its still hard game for us.. but we have team to beat them.. FORZA MILAN !

I would prefered this line-up

Dida,Cafu,Stam,Maldini,Jankulovski,Pirlo,Gattuso,Seedorf,Kaka,Shevchenko,Gilardino .. even I am 100% that Vieri will start ..

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Yes 2 DM will give us a stable-balanced team.
Also I want both our flanks 2 attack & with only 2 CD this mean we need 2 DM.

Also why do ppl mix between formation & positioning ?
A team can play 5-3-2 & still attack in a kung fu style.
Also Brasil play with 2 DM & u don’t need me 2 present a better attacking team than em.

Yeah it would be stable but boring! It would be like watching Juventus play. We have tried it a couple of times with Ambro+Rino last season and it didnt work. It not only slows things down, but i feel its a lack of vision and hunger. We need to get a big result! And...erm dont compare Brazils midfield with Milans! I mean if you have Kaka & Ronaldinho on the same team, you can play with 3 defensive midfielders and still attack :p

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
percik said:
As for Milan - PSV - I think Milan need good attacking options.

As for Brazil
____________DIDA
_Cafu__R.Junior__Lucio__R.Carlos

______Emerson__Juninho_____

__Kaka_____________Ronaldinho

______Ronaldo____Adriano

I would prefer to speak about team that trys to play without real DM, cause Emerson and Juninho both are very attacking minded, though Emerson could be more defensive if there is a need. So more then 1 DM (if there is such one at all) I wouldn't dare to call.
But I think you are right - for Brasil it would be better to have 2 DM but only real DM, cause otherwise I think Brasil will have big problem in Germany 2006, thought it posses one just incredible strong squad!!!

Brazil plays with 2 DM since long time now.

Juninho only the last game played but usually Brazil play with the duo Emerson-ZeRoberto.
U don’t need 2 tell me that ZeRpberto play as a left midfield+have attacking mentality coz I know how he play with Bayern.
When Z.R play with Brasil he is a DM.

In 2002 Brasil used played with the duo Gilberto-Kleberson.
And sometime they played Edmilson.
So even then they played with 2 DM.

In WC2006 , Brasil will play 4-2-2-2.
2 DM(Emerson+Z.Roberto) helping 2 CD covering 2 attacking left-right back(R.Carlos + Cafu/Cicinho).
Most games in WC2006 qualification Brazil played this tactic.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Yeah it would be stable but boring! It would be like watching Juventus play. We have tried it a couple of times with Ambro+Rino last season and it didnt work. It not only slows things down, but i feel its a lack of vision and hunger. We need to get a big result! And...erm dont compare Brazils midfield with Milans! I mean if you have Kaka & Ronaldinho on the same team, you can play with 3 defensive midfielders and still attack :p
Brazil attack from flanks more than from deep with Ronaldinho + Kaka.
Playing 2 DM wont make us boring when we attack from flanks.
Trust me , we will control the game + attack more.
U can never lunch an attack unless ur secured in ur area.

We r boring coz we narrow our pitch by attacking only from the middle.
Last year we were better than now coz of 1 player : Cafu.
Cafu is having a bad season so far & we look boring without him.
Also this is making Kaka look bad coz we r relying on him 2 penetrate + deliver witch he cant do coz its so predictable since we don’t have flanks capabilities.
Its so easy 2 shut us down.

Flanks is our answer, I v said it so many times & it starting 2 annoy me.
Flanks = better Kaka + better Milan.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
God bless my blood pressure then :tongue: :D
Pupone said:
He is not that bad.
He's working hard and a bit of bad luck against reggina ;)
Viery + Inzagi aren’t the problem.
The problem is that our midfield don’t produce many chances 4 our strikers.

Gila , even if he is a similar striker than Bobo-Pippo , can still manage 2 score giving his young age.

While Sheva , been a different striker , can score on his own even if this 4 some ppl make him selfish coz they r unaware that he is forced 2 do so when missing the support of our midfield.

So , with our current midfield , Sheva-Gila should always b a priority.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:

Gila , even if he is a similar striker than Bobo-Pippo , can still manage 2 score giving his young age.

While Sheva , been a different striker , can score on his own even if this 4 some ppl make him selfish coz they r unaware that he is forced 2 do so when missing the support of our midfield.

I know we have a problem in the midfield and we can't create many chances, which is why I think Vieri's presence will double the problem because even those very few chances we create, he could/would waste :rolleyes:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Wild said:

In the latest confed cup brazil played...
4-2-3-1
-------------Adriano----------
---Robinho--Ronaldinho--Kaka
----Ze Roberto--Emerson------
Carlos-Lucio-R.Junior-Cicinho-
--------------Dida---------------

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wild said:
Brazil plays with 2 DM since long time now.

Juninho only the last game played but usually Brazil play with the duo Emerson-ZeRoberto.
U don’t need 2 tell me that ZeRpberto play as a left midfield+have attacking mentality coz I know how he play with Bayern.
When Z.R play with Brasil he is a DM.

In 2002 Brasil used played with the duo Gilberto-Kleberson.
And sometime they played Edmilson.
So even then they played with 2 DM.

2 DM(Emerson+Z.Roberto) helping 2 CD covering 2 attacking left-right back(R.Carlos + Cafu/Cicinho).
Most games in WC2006 qualification Brazil played this tactic.
I have one quiestion to you.

What do you understand under DM?

I am looking forward for you answer cause then I think we could disscuss the matter appropriatly:star: !

Last edited:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I know we have a problem in the midfield and we can't create many chances, which is why I think Vieri's presence will double the problem because even those very few chances we create, he could/would waste :rolleyes:
Did somebody count ever the chanses Milan creates in order to speak whether MIlan creates enough or not enough chances????

or is it the matter - "Oh I just think so... or I have watched the game and it seems that......"

P.s. This question is more for those who claims that Milan creates not so many as it have to be!

Last edited:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wild said:

And one more question related ot the last one.

How many chances is enough????

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys should start your own thread on impact of DMs on formations rather than turn every active thread into the same old discussion... :tongue:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any streams one day in advance?

The bastards are showing Real Merda vs. Rosenborg here. And that's only because they've got the rights for Primera as well. They wouldn't want to ruin their ratings of Primera with superior football from elsewhere. :head:

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
percik said:
Did somebody count ever the chanses Milan creates in order to speak whether MIlan creates enough or not enough chances????

or is it the matter - "Oh I just think so... or I have watched the game and it seems that......"

P.s. This question is more for those who claims that Milan creates not so many as it have to be!

Well when Rui is our attacking midfielder,
Pippo is scoring a lot from Rui's assist.
But when Kaka took over,
our strikers except Sheva score lesser.
And it is quite obvious that Kaka didn't produce as many assist as Rui.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
HEHEH....Macedonian Television (MTV1) will show MILAN-PSV....yesss
i will enjoy definetely :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
percik said:

That was my observation according to the games I've seen this season and I've watched enough matches to be able to judge. I don't need to sit and count the number of chances to know whether the midfield is able to create them or not.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
takahan said:
Well when Rui is our attacking midfielder,
Pippo is scoring a lot from Rui's assist.
But when Kaka took over,
our strikers except Sheva score lesser.
And it is quite obvious that Kaka didn't produce as many assist as Rui.

U dont know what u talking about!
hahh...thats why RUI has a 5 goals for 5 seasons!!! :burger:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
That was my observation according to the games I've seen this season and I've watched enough matches to be able to judge. I don't need to sit and count the number of chances to know whether the midfield is able to create them or not.
The need of chances depends on the many issues and for each team is different.

The main point is whether it enough for
1. wins and result at the end
2. to entertain supporters and other who pays money for the show.

Milan so far produces enough as for me for result, for entertaiment not always enough as Barsa or Arsenal but give presents for us too.

Every game, team, legue, competition and situation demands different amount of chances.
For example tommorow I dare me to make assumption Milan will get result and create show. (maybe I wrong and let good chances to be criticised but I rather try to make such assumption)

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Demerio said:
U dont know what u talking about!
hahh...thats why RUI has a 5 goals for 5 seasons!!! :burger:

And how many goals did other midfielder produce per season?
They didn't score much either and they fail to assist as much as Rui.

Last edited:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
takahan said:
And how many goals did other midfielder produce per season?
They didn't score much either and they fail to assist as much as Rui.

nonsense.....KAKA was assistant of the Ambro goal last year vs PSV!!! Kaka was assistant for 2 goals in the final for crespo, kaka.....

aaaa..pls tell me when RUI score 2 goals per match end were decisive like Kaka`s vs fener?

When RUI was nominated for something... RUI is clear MISS OUT for this club and others here have the same meaning about KAKA !!!

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Demerio said:
nonsense.....KAKA was assistant of the Ambro goal last year vs PSV!!! Kaka was assistant for 2 goals in the final for crespo, kaka.....

aaaa..pls tell me when RUI score 2 goals per match end were decisive like Kaka`s vs fener?

When RUI was nominated for something... RUI is clear MISS OUT for this club and others here have the same meaning about KAKA !!!

What do you mean by nonsense?
The point is that our midfielder is not creating enough goals currently.
And there seems to have some coordination problem with our striker and midfielder.
As our star attacking midfielder, I am expecting more from Kaka.
I do not know about your impression of our midfielder
but far I am not very impressed by Kaka and our attacking midfielder in this season.
It seems to me that Sheva is always the one who do the scoring and assist in the past.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
MILAN-PSV SQUAD
10/18/2005

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac
DEFENDERS: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski, Stam

MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel

STRIKERS: Inzaghi, Gilardino, Shevchenko, Vieri

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
percik said:
And one more question related ot the last one.

How many chances is enough????

No offence, but I am hoping that our midfielder can create a lot of chances like what Neved, Zidane and Ronaldino do.

Schedule