AC Milan - Udinese 06/11/2005 #Week 11#

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
An Ode to Milan

Well, well, well. Its been some time. I have been away for some time on a personal work and was itching to get back to R & B. And when i do come back, wt to i get? Surprise, surprise, Milan have won Juve and done away with Udine for good measure!

Brilliant.

These are days when one feels privileged to be a Rossonero. The pride is always there, but this year, Milan seems to have decided to give us a bit of conceit as well.

God knows we could do with some.

When Sport Historians, nay, the bloody statisticians point out that Juve are the most successful club in Italy(what with the most number of Lo Scudettos and all that BS), we couldn't care less. U know wt they say, right? 'Lies, Damn lies and Statistics'.......

Its a given that Juve have the most number of domestic championships. In fact, stats reveal that Turin gets the Scudetto once in every 4 years on an average. This is exactly what Juve is all about:

Cold facts. Lifeless numbers. Suffocating success.

Milan is all about Romance. Its all about Passion. Its a celebration of football at Milan, while its a cold and calculated (though statistically successful) annihilation of opponents at Turin. U want success? And only success? Off u go to Turin.

U want to see eleven passionate men dancing with the gods, never too far away from death, all playing for the Holy Grail that they have made of the football, mindless of the energy being sapped away in the cauldron that is the San Siro , exhaustion palpable on their faces yet masked,quite obstrusively, by the glee of playing in Red and Black, all working their way into a delirious frenzy reminicent of a maori war dance, u don't need to go anywhere. Milan is here. Its there in any place where the Beautiful Game is being played and enjoyed, not practiced.

U just have to make a choice.

Mates, we made a choice, and win or lose, u bet we made the right one!

FORZA MILAN!!!!

Hell Yeah! Great Post :proud: FORZA MILAN!!!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
menon_inc said:
Hell Yeah! Great Post :proud: FORZA MILAN!!!

Hey, Thanks a load, buddy :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
So I really don’t know what’s ur point.

Also its doesn’t mean anything 2 face me with things I said about 1 game if the players I critic played better in another game.
What I say only concern the game I was talking about not more.
One game??? Nah buddy you criticise Inzaghi as a player and said he wasnt worthy of playing in a Milan shirt because he cant string a decent pass together. You inventing new ways for people to prove you wrong :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
San Paolo said:
One game??? Nah buddy you criticise Inzaghi as a player and said he wasnt worthy of playing in a Milan shirt because he cant string a decent pass together. You inventing new ways for people to prove you wrong :D
There is a big difference between evaluation of a player regarding a particular game & judging his ability as a football player.
Ur totally mixing 2 different aspects.

I can praise a player after a bad game even if I think he is a great player.
EX : Sheva – Maldini – Dida.

Also I can praise players after a good game even if I think that player is an average player.

EX : Kaladze – Inzagi – Seedorf .

If u wanna talk "games wise" then I think Inzagi had a good game vs Udi giving us 2 assists + 1 great early header.
Inzagi had a bad games producing absolutely nothing 4 us + many bad passes vs Palermo but he was managed 2 score a great diving header securing 3 points.
Then the game vs Juve & again not 1 decent pass but I didn’t critic him or Gila since I know its hard 2 play vs Juve’s defenders as I predicted.

After 2 years of injuries I think Inzagi is doing well so far.
I can assure u much better than Vieri.
But there is some ppl here criticizing Gila 4 the sack of Pippo.

If u wanna ask me about Inzagi as a player then I guess its known what I think of him.
Am not saying he is a bad player but only not the "legend" a lot of ppl here try 2 make him, that’s about it.

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Pippo is the Great, I always said this, say now and´ll say every time U need. This is the player with the gift from God. As one my friend says ¨Pippo doesn´t need to find the ball, the ball will find him¨. How many players more have the same skill. Only 1 I know. Ruud van Nistelroy and nobody else. So, why don´t U think, that he can´t be named a LEGEND. No, Pippo is a LEGEND. BIG LEGEND

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
An Ode to Milan

Well, well, well. Its been some time. I have been away for some time on a personal work and was itching to get back to R & B. And when i do come back, wt to i get? Surprise, surprise, Milan have won Juve and done away with Udine for good measure!

Brilliant.

These are days when one feels privileged to be a Rossonero. The pride is always there, but this year, Milan seems to have decided to give us a bit of conceit as well.

God knows we could do with some.

When Sport Historians, nay, the bloody statisticians point out that Juve are the most successful club in Italy(what with the most number of Lo Scudettos and all that BS), we couldn't care less. U know wt they say, right? 'Lies, Damn lies and Statistics'.......

Its a given that Juve have the most number of domestic championships. In fact, stats reveal that Turin gets the Scudetto once in every 4 years on an average. This is exactly what Juve is all about:

Cold facts. Lifeless numbers. Suffocating success.

Milan is all about Romance. Its all about Passion. Its a celebration of football at Milan, while its a cold and calculated (though statistically successful) annihilation of opponents at Turin. U want success? And only success? Off u go to Turin.

U want to see eleven passionate men dancing with the gods, never too far away from death, all playing for the Holy Grail that they have made of the football, mindless of the energy being sapped away in the cauldron that is the San Siro , exhaustion palpable on their faces yet masked,quite obstrusively, by the glee of playing in Red and Black, all working their way into a delirious frenzy reminicent of a maori war dance, u don't need to go anywhere. Milan is here. Its there in any place where the Beautiful Game is being played and enjoyed, not practiced.

U just have to make a choice.

Mates, we made a choice, and win or lose, u bet we made the right one!

FORZA MILAN!!!!
Great cockle-warming post. I loved it. :cool:

You forgot to mention the lunacy of Juve's silly "no-talking-to-the-press" rule they had last season, though. I would've liked to see you tear into that one.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
There is a big difference between evaluation of a player regarding a particular game & judging his ability as a football player.
Ur totally mixing 2 different aspects.
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=5730&page=34&pp=15

"I don’t think Seedrof-Inzagi-Kaladze deserve 2 play in Milan."

One performance ay... :o

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=5730&page=35&pp=15

"U think Inzagi is a great striker while I think that a striker who cant control simple balls + make simple passes cant b a great striker."

Well looks like you are wrong...again :D

Wild said:
I can praise a player after a bad game even if I think he is a great player.
Why would you out of all people prasie a player when they have a bad performance?...Seedorf has been playing well and you criticise him only last match have you shown prasie because otherwise you would of been made more of a fool:o

Wild said:
If u wanna talk "games wise" then I think Inzagi had a good game vs Udi giving us 2 assists + 1 great early header.
Thats the thing you werent talking about Inzaghi and co. gamewise and neither was i :o

Wild said:
Inzagi had a bad games producing absolutely nothing 4 us + many bad passes vs Palermo but he was managed 2 score a great diving header securing 3 points.
Inzaghi played well against Parlemo, what are you on about?? Considering the service in which was provided for him

Wild said:
Then the game vs Juve & again not 1 decent pass but I didn’t critic him or Gila since I know its hard 2 play vs Juve’s defenders as I predicted.
Again apart from Gila holding off 3 players and setting up Seedorf, nothing at all happening in attack from our strikers. It was the midfielders who took charge, doesnt mean that he had a bad game!

There are other factors to determine before criticising one player's performance eg. the amount of ball he was supplied, whether he was given the opportunities, the performance of the players around him, etc

Wild said:
After 2 years of injuries I think Inzagi is doing well so far.
I can assure u much better than Vieri.
But there is some ppl here criticizing Gila 4 the sack of Pippo.
Damn straight! He has been doing very well considering his recent future and i hope for our sake and Milan's sake he continues to play like this.
Vieri hasnt been a stand out performer by far this season but his time will eventually come, his aqusition will be useful you can see it in the way he trains and works.

Wild said:
If u wanna ask me about Inzagi as a player then I guess its known what I think of him.
Am not saying he is a bad player but only not the "legend" a lot of ppl here try 2 make him, that’s about it.
If you refer him as a Milan legend well in my eyes its probably a bit considerate of someone to call him a legend for Milan, but he delivered that CL trophy for us and has a great record at Milan as well, of course it could of been better but 2 years out doesnt help your cause.

Im not making excuses for him these things unfortunately happen in football, but he is considered or should be considered a Legend as a player in general... his record apart from his attributes tells a big story about how good of a striker he really is.

Last edited:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Good post. People are way too quick to pick fault with pippo often for little or no reason. It is obvious to anyone whether they like the guy or not that he has played well since his return against Cagliari, he is now without question our third choice striker and pushing for an automatic starting place.

FORZA PIPPO

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
If you refer him as a Milan legend well in my eyes its probably a bit considerate of someone to call him a legend for Milan, but he delivered that CL trophy for us.

This is the 1 thing that really annoys me the most about Pippo fans! He is a good finisher and he scored some important Goals for Milan when they won the Champions League. But the right term to use is “he played a big role and helped us won the Champions League in the year 2003” and not Pippo delivered the Champions League. Most Pippo fans are delusional and actually make it sound like he pulled of a Maradona or Pele and almost single handedly won us the Champions League. You need to know something, when we won the champions league, most of the Milan staff, players and fans were hoping that Paolo Maldini would win the golden ball…y? I thought Pippo delivered the Champions League? Shouldn’t he be the 1 that wins it? Ill tell you why…because it was a team effort! We had a very solid defends, a great midfield that kept creating chances, and a good striker in Pippo Inzaghi & Sheva to finish them off. We reached the finals of the champs league again last year, had a 3 goal lead! But still lost because we lost our focus and the whole team paid the price. Pippo has still got some work to do if he wants to be a Milan legend. You cant be a legend for only having 1 good season, you need to do more thn that. This season looks promising for him. If squad rotation works, thn he will get enough chances to prove himself and show whether or not his worthy to be called a Milan legend. You cant call a player in Milan a legend after just 1 good season!!! Otherwise even Oliver Bierhoff would be a legend :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=5730&page=34&pp=15

"I don’t think Seedrof-Inzagi-Kaladze deserve 2 play in Milan."

One performance ay... :o

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=5730&page=35&pp=15

"U think Inzagi is a great striker while I think that a striker who cant control simple balls + make simple passes cant b a great striker."

Well looks like you are wrong...again :D
Man , why do u want me 2 repeat what I said already ?
Just go back & read what I said b4 ur post.

So focus ur argument & draw the line : r we talking game wise or in general ?

San Paolo said:
Why would you out of all people prasie a player when they have a bad performance?...Seedorf has been playing well and you criticise him only last match have you shown prasie because otherwise you would of been made more of a fool:o
Last game was vs Udi & I did said Seedorf played a good game.
And I did critic Seedorf alone during 3 weeks ago i think coz I counted him making more than 10 bad passes during the game & I had an argument with Kyara among others who thought he had a good game.
So I don’t mind if I was alone in an argument.

San Paolo said:
Inzaghi played well against Parlemo, what are you on about?? Considering the service in which was provided for him
Again ppl here only talk but no1 give us proof.
I dare u , as I dared LO + Passion , 2 remind me of 1 positive move or even 1 good pass made by Inzagi during the game vs Palermo.
Just 1 …………
Inzagi had 100 % wrong passes vs Palermo.
Am not talking about assists or crosses but rather simple 1 meter pass 2 a Milan player.

I had al the right 2 ritic him + Gila + Seedorf + Vogel in the vs Palermo since they made many bad passes---- Proof : go read play by play of Inzagi’s during that game.

San Paolo said:
Again apart from Gila holding off 3 players and setting up Seedorf, nothing at all happening in attack from our strikers. It was the midfielders who took charge, doesnt mean that he had a bad game! There are other factors to determine before criticising one player's performance eg. the amount of ball he was supplied, whether he was given the opportunities, the performance of the players around him, etc
And that’s what I predicted b4 the game & I said : their defense will devour our strikers & many ppl attacked me 4 that.
I said its gonna b our midfield who need 2 step up & secure the game.
And that’s why I didn’t talk bad about neither Inzagi or Gila even if they didn’t do much.

San Paolo said:
Damn straight! He has been doing very well considering his recent future and i hope for our sake and Milan's sake he continues to play like this.
Vieri hasnt been a stand out performer by far this season but his time will eventually come, his aqusition will be useful you can see it in the way he trains and works.
100% agree.
What u guys don’t get is that I don’t hate neither Inzagi-Seedorf-Kaladze.
If they give us a good game I wont feel bad or pissed but I would praise em hopping em 2 give us more good games.
San Paolo said:
but he delivered that CL trophy.
Lollllllllllllllllll
Go read what menon said about that I will just lol about what u just said.

San Paolo said:
If you refer him as a Milan legend well in my eyes its probably a bit considerate of someone to call him a legend for Milan, but he delivered that CL trophy for us and has a great record at Milan as well, of course it could of been better but 2 years out doesnt help your cause.

Im not making excuses for him these things unfortunately happen in football, but he is considered or should be considered a Legend as a player in general... his record apart from his attributes tells a big story about how good of a striker he really is.
He had 1 good season with us…
He scored 12 goals in Cl & 17 in SerieA.
That’s it…
In total he scored 19 goal in CL & 30 goal in SerieA.
If u tend 2 consider such a player a legend then its ok with me but I don’t.

And why is it always there is a “ what if “ when I talk with Inzagi’s lovers ?
I mean Inzagi if didn’t get injured then he would 4 sure b a Milan legend.
Well then I guess also Redondo is a Milan legend coz he will surely played great if he didn’t injured himself.

Bottom line of all our argument : if I say that a player had a bad game this doesn’t give u the right 2 rub my nose when he produce a good game regardless of what we both , u & me, think of this player in general.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
This is the 1 thing that really annoys me the most about Pippo fans! He is a good finisher and he scored some important Goals for Milan when they won the Champions League. But the right term to use is “he played a big role and helped us won the Champions League in the year 2003” and not Pippo delivered the Champions League. Most Pippo fans are delusional and actually make it sound like he pulled of a Maradona or Pele and almost single handedly won us the Champions League. You need to know something, when we won the champions league, most of the Milan staff, players and fans were hoping that Paolo Maldini would win the golden ball…y? I thought Pippo delivered the Champions League? Shouldn’t he be the 1 that wins it? Ill tell you why…because it was a team effort! We had a very solid defends, a great midfield that kept creating chances, and a good striker in Pippo Inzaghi & Sheva to finish them off. We reached the finals of the champs league again last year, had a 3 goal lead! But still lost because we lost our focus and the whole team paid the price. Pippo has still got some work to do if he wants to be a Milan legend. You cant be a legend for only having 1 good season, you need to do more thn that. This season looks promising for him. If squad rotation works, thn he will get enough chances to prove himself and show whether or not his worthy to be called a Milan legend. You cant call a player in Milan a legend after just 1 good season!!! Otherwise even Oliver Bierhoff would be a legend :D

Mate without Pippo there wouldnt even of progressed through the group phase at the rate we were travelling, he carried the team as most claim that Sheva did and currently does. I never said he single handedly won us the CL, he played a major part hence delivering it. Though most of you claim Sheva won it because he converted that PK, but without Pippo... 2003 another what could have been?

BTW Sheva didnt do much during the CL in 2003, he was injured for most of the time and return during the later stages in the Quaters or Semis. Which he played great in during that period.
Where did i state that i classify Pippo as a Milan Legend...??? :o you should read my posts a bit more carefully before you decide to type a whole load of shit, it might save you time as well :D

As i said Pippo to be considered a Milan legend is jumpping the gun a little, looking back on his career as a player with the Azzurri and with several other clubs in which he has played for and his amazing strike rate, one goal behind Di Stefano in the charts for goals in Europe, one of the all time leading scorers for the Azzurri and the trophies his won should considers him a legend if you like it or not :D

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Mate without Pippo there wouldnt even of progressed through the group phase at the rate we were travelling, he carried the team as most claim that Sheva did and currently does. I never said he single handedly won us the CL, he played a major part. Though most of you claim Sheva won it because he converted that PK, but without Pippo... 2003 another what could been?
I don’t know who do u mean b “they”.
But I say that Inzagi was in a much better shape than Sheva during the season 02-03.
During that period Sheva had the only 1 bad season in Milan while Pippo had his only good season.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Man , why do u want me 2 repeat what I said already ?
Just go back & read what I said b4 ur post.
Obviously you didnt comprehend, i was outlining what you stated previous to prove that your a hypocryete. :D

Wild said:
So focus ur argument & draw the line : r we talking game wise or in general ?
Mate i made my arguement pretty clear as in Inzaghi as a player in general

Wild said:
Last game was vs Udi & I did said Seedorf played a good game.
And I did critic Seedorf alone during 3 weeks ago i think coz I counted him making more than 10 bad passes during the game & I had an argument with Kyara among others who thought he had a good game.
So I don’t mind if I was alone in an argument.

Did you also monitor every other player passes during the match?? If so i would like you to compare each player and tell me where Seedorf and co, that you bag out, compare with the others.

Its seems like you strive on Seedorf making errors, he might of strung as you said 10 passes aside but how many possessions did he have?...He could of had the ball on multiple occassions and yet not all his mispasses could of been his fault, as other players werent positioned properly or were quick enough to read the play

Wild said:
Again ppl here only talk but no1 give us proof.
I dare u , as I dared LO + Passion , 2 remind me of 1 positive move or even 1 good pass made by Inzagi during the game vs Palermo.
Show me proof of when he made one bad pass?
Just 1 …………
Inzagi had 100 % wrong passes vs Palermo.

Am not talking about assists or crosses but rather simple 1 meter pass 2 a Milan player.

Who are you kidding mate, your saying that he didnt make one pass at all during the whole match?
Show me proof of that Inzaghi never made justttt 1 pass during the game :rolleyes:

Wild said:
I had al the right 2 ritic him + Gila + Seedorf + Vogel in the vs Palermo since they made many bad passes---- Proof : go read play by play of Inzagi’s during that game.

Mate why are you bringing up the Parlemo match? In my previous post didnt you notice i Quoted what you said in "bold" that Inzaghi cant string one pass together, and well the match against Udinese proved you wrong. Thats where my arguement lies, i particularly dont give a toss if he doesnt make one more good pass all year my the fact is that he can assist and your wrong, give up its pointless argueing buddy!

Wild said:
And that’s what I predicted b4 the game & I said : their defense will devour our strikers & many ppl attacked me 4 that.
I said its gonna b our midfield who need 2 step up & secure the game.
And that’s why I didn’t talk bad about neither Inzagi or Gila even if they didn’t do much.
Good on ya maybe you should take up being a psychic as a profession :D

Wild said:
Lollllllllllllllllll
Go read what menon said about that I will just lol about what u just said.
What that Inzaghi delivered us the CL? Then who did mate? Who was the person to carry Milan throughout the tornament and get us into a great postion to win it, and we all cant forget the goal against Ajax he scored so if you tossers want to believe that Inzaghi isnt the man behind our triumph in Manchester well lol ill laugh in your faces as well :D

Wild said:
He had 1 good season with us…
He scored 12 goals in Cl & 17 in SerieA.
That’s it…
In total he scored 19 goal in CL & 30 goal in SerieA.
If u tend 2 consider such a player a legend then its ok with me but I don’t.
Again Mate, you dont understand what am saying for Milan i dont think he can be considered a legend, well not yet anyway... but when you look back on Inzaghi as a player for the Azzurri or whatever clubs he played for he will be considered a legend.

Wild said:
And why is it always there is a “ what if “ when I talk with Inzagi’s lovers ?
I mean Inzagi if didn’t get injured then he would 4 sure b a Milan legend.
Well then I guess also Redondo is a Milan legend coz he will surely played great if he didn’t injured himself.
So your saying that without injury he would just be a plane shit kicker? :o
Why do you have to place Redondo into this conversation for? Your blowing the whole thing out proportion its irrelevant. Im just pointing out the facts. If Pippo didnt get injured he would of scored more goals and had more game time at Milan... would be not? :o

Wild said:
Bottom line of all our argument : if I say that a player had a bad game this doesn’t give u the right 2 rub my nose when he produce a good game regardless of what we both , u & me, think of this player in general.

My arguement isnt about the matches they play, its about the player as a player and his credibility your just obsessed with counting how many passes a bloke makes during a game. While im one to watch the game and actually enjoy it, other than point out one players errors repeatively and hold it against them for the rest of there carreer and let alone judge them like that!

Whatever floats your boat

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Obviously you didnt comprehend, i was outlining what you stated previous to prove that your a hypocryete. :D

Mate i made my arguement pretty clear as in Inzaghi as a player in general

Did you also monitor every other player passes during the match?? If so i would like you to compare each player and tell me where Seedorf and co, that you bag out, compare with the others.

Its seems like you strive on Seedorf making errors, he might of strung as you said 10 passes aside but how many possessions did he have?...He could of had the ball on multiple occassions and yet not all his mispasses could of been his fault, as other players werent positioned properly or were quick enough to read the play

Who are you kidding mate, your saying that he didnt make one pass at all during the whole match?
Show me proof of that Inzaghi never made justttt 1 pass during the game :rolleyes:

Mate why are you bringing up the Parlemo match? In my previous post didnt you notice i Quoted what you said in "bold" that Inzaghi cant string one pass together, and well the match against Udinese proved you wrong. Thats where my arguement lies, i particularly dont give a toss if he doesnt make one more good pass all year my the fact is that he can assist and your wrong, give up its pointless argueing buddy!

Good on ya maybe you should take up being a psychic as a profession :D

What that Inzaghi delivered us the CL? Then who did mate? Who was the person to carry Milan throughout the tornament and get us into a great postion to win it, and we all cant forget the goal against Ajax he scored so if you tossers want to believe that Inzaghi isnt the man behind our triumph in Manchester well lol ill laugh in your faces as well :D

Again Mate, you dont understand what am saying for Milan i dont think he can be considered a legend, well not yet anyway... but when you look back on Inzaghi as a player for the Azzurri or whatever clubs he played for he will be considered a legend.

So your saying that without injury he would just be a plane shit kicker? :o
Why do you have to place Redondo into this conversation for? Your blowing the whole thing out proportion its irrelevant. Im just pointing out the facts. If Pippo didnt get injured he would of scored more goals and had more game time at Milan... would be not? :o

My arguement isnt about the matches they play, its about the player as a player and his credibility your just obsessed with counting how many passes a bloke makes during a game. While im one to watch the game and actually enjoy it, other than point out one players errors repeatively and hold it against them for the rest of there carreer and let alone judge them like that!

Whatever floats your boat

Fine , then just keep enjoying the game + ur posts here & ignore what I say. ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Mate without Pippo there wouldnt even of progressed through the group phase at the rate we were travelling, he carried the team as most claim that Sheva did and currently does. I never said he single handedly won us the CL, he played a major part hence delivering it. Though most of you claim Sheva won it because he converted that PK, but without Pippo... 2003 another what could have been?

BTW Sheva didnt do much during the CL in 2003, he was injured for most of the time and return during the later stages in the Quaters or Semis. Which he played great in during that period.

Yeah and without Maldini & Nesta we wouldnt have defended well againts Juve, Without Sheva we wouldnt have scored that important goal in the semis againts Inter and the winning penalty kick, without Dida making a few penalty saves, we would have lost the final, without Rui Costa, Pirlo and Sergio creating chances the strikers would not have scored so many goals so how can you single out a player and claim he delivered the cl?? I never denied the fact that he had a very good season and scored a lot of important goals in that season. Its just that Pippo lovers like you become a lil Delusional and single him out for praise by saying stuff like "he delivered the cl" instead of saying he "played a major part in winning it" The 2 statements are different you know? You can claim he delivered the cl unless ofcuz he created his own chances, scored in every match, defended well, scored the winning penalty and saved a couple of penaltys!!! Milan won the CL as a team!!! By the way i never said you said that Pippo was a Milan legend. I was just joining in the debate in which you said something like you are not sure if you can classify Pippo as a Milan legend yet and after reading your last post i kind of agree with your take on that

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Yeah and without Maldini & Nesta we wouldnt have defended well againts Juve, Without Sheva we wouldnt have scored that important goal in the semis againts Inter and the winning penalty kick, without Dida making a few penalty saves, we would have lost the final, without Rui Costa, Pirlo and Sergio creating chances the strikers would not have scored so many goals so how can you single out a player and claim he delivered the cl?? I never denied the fact that he had a very good season and scored a lot of important goals in that season. Its just that Pippo lovers like you become a lil Delusional and single him out for praise by saying stuff like "he delivered the cl" instead of saying he "played a major part in winning it" The 2 statements are different you know? You can claim he delivered the cl unless ofcuz he created his own chances, scored in every match, defended well, scored the winning penalty and saved a couple of penaltys!!! Milan won the CL as a team!!! By the way i never said you said that Pippo was a Milan legend. I was just joining in the debate in which you said something like you are not sure if you can classify Pippo as a Milan legend yet and after reading your last post i kind of agree with your take on that

I totally agree with what your saying. I dont like to single out one player because there are 11 men on the field, but i was merely trying to highlight' to a few people, that simply Inzaghi isnt a bad player. Is it wrong to say that Maradona single handedly won Argentina the WC or the year he arrived in Napoli, Napoli won the treble?
Some people would agree and disagree on this fact, im with you, you win as a team and lose as a team.
For Inzaghi to perform that well in the Champions League agruably the most difficultest competition in the World how can people say he is a bad player?
Im not really a Pippo lover Mate, Paolo's my idol along with Zola, Pippo wouldnt come close to them in my liking, im just pissed off that a lot of people tend to bash him so i stick up for him because i think he doesn't deserve this type of critism, as in labelling him as a bad player.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Fine , then just keep enjoying the game + ur posts here & ignore what I say. ;)
Whatever helps you sleep at night :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night :D
Winning vs Fiorentina + FB would help a lot. :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Leia said:
Yeah, sleep... And dream... :D :D

Well , we will see who had better dreams in the end :D ..

FORZA KAKA!!

Anyway Leia .. what comment you have for Kaka second goal vs Fener?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
besikaka said:

don't need to coment Bro

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Well , we will see who had better dreams in the end :D ..

FORZA KAKA!!

LoL good 1! :D She's probably still speechless! :D

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
LoL good 1! :D She's probably still speechless! :D

Well, I have just senn what Besi has asked to me. No, I am not speechless, it's not the first time I have seen a nice goal. Yeah, it was a nice one, and too bad that our players did not stop him.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Leia said:
Well, I have just senn what Besi has asked to me. No, I am not speechless, it's not the first time I have seen a nice goal. Yeah, it was a nice one, and too bad that our players did not stop him.

is one of the best gola's in this year champions league :)

Schedule