Milan - Atalanta

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rossoneri said:
mad4milan said:
ads216 said:
And will Ancellotti please give the penalty taking job to Pirlo instead of distributing them like peppermints to everybody?
You read my mind...

All I can say about the match is :head:

Pirlo wasn't playing, that's why Rivaldo took it.

Carletto said in an interview that the taker of the spot kicks is Pirlo, but if he is not available then Rivaldo.. If not then Serginho, if not then Pippo..
I preferred if Serginho took it!!! Rivaldo missed his 2nd penalty of the season in Serie A! 2 out of 2!!
Ah! Ok... The way ads put it, I thought Pirlo played... I didn't see the match, power outtage :rolleyes:

Its currently Juve 2-0 Inter, currently watching it right now. Struggling Inter defense to say the least... Don't foresee a comeback...

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I haven't seen the match but it seems we were :sleep: during the match! Great effort to get the draw, but i agree with u guys in feeling it was our match to win :cry: Maldini OG??! Ok the poor guy plays so well all the time so i prefer him to have his poor play now than later on down the track when the matches get more and more decisive.
WOW Jammi u hate Rivaldo too? ok i know he's really good and all that but if he's not in form or isn't really prepared to put the team first then give someone else a chance :rolleyes:
awww well whos the next team?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
i dont think we should critisize Paolo just because he is old. This is the first match in A LONG TIME in which he has dissapointed, everyone has them, most more often that Paolo.

I think Rivaldo though, has done himself an injustice by missing a probably match-deciding penalty. Hes a former world player of the year, a world cup winner etc. etc. so he really shouldn't be missing penalties like this.

It is also dissapointing that alot of the focus has been put on "our extraordinary comeback".. we should never have needed to comeback from 3-0 down against a relegation contender, one which we consumed 4-1 at the beggining of the season.

i thought the bad spell was over too, but maybe we are still showing signs of the poor form that pushed us from 1st to 3rd... were 4 points behind Juve and 2 behind Inter. It would kill me to see Milan lose or draw again (not so much a draw against Juve, though). So what our team of high-paid superstars need to do is attack. We need to concentrate on the next few serie a games (since were already quarters in the CL) and especially Juve. If not, i think, barring a miracle, we may have to wait until next year to lift the scudetto.

Milan need to score more than the other team, simple . :cool:

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i watched the game and i dont think we played that bad
the first 2 atalanta goals - lucky. the 3rd one wsa the only good goal i reackon. but we did play well. and we were unlucky. riva's penalty just hit the inside of the post and those usually go in. but i think if we can beat cheivo next week then we will make up for it because i expected a win here and a draw vs chievo
anyway forza milan

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
PaTtA_9 said:
i watched the game

how did you manage to see the game here in oz? they never show ANY AC matches here on public TV (SBS) unless it is against an "important" club like Real.. (SBS have no respect for AC ive noticed, they tend to suck up to Real, Man U and Juve..) Do you have a dish that gets Italian TV? just wonderin :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
The Scudetto is all but lost people. The only thing keeping the Rossoneri in the running for the Scudetto is mathematics. Move on. I can't remember the last team who won the scudetto with 4 losses at this point, and still faces tests in Inter, Juve, and away to Roma and Parma.

Bon Voyage...... :rolleyes:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
THeJaMmi1 said:
Remember our title season winning year? what happened then?

things arent over, until they really are over!

Yes, I remember that just fine. I also remember that our last nine games were all favourable matchups, and that particular year the derby of Madoninna was played by quite possibly the shittiest Inter side of all time. Zaccheroni.......luckiest man alive for that scudetto march, cause he had absolutely nothing to do with it. The players rallied around the revolutionary play Leo, Zorro, ect ect

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
3-3 Atalanta, nobody expects that!!!
Now we are 4 points behind Juve!! Shit!!
We must play against Juve 23th of March (THIS MONTH)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
SO!!!

does that matter!?!?!?!

it can happen again?

carlo could be lucky?, every player could play out of their skins,

ANYTHING IS FOOKIN POSSIBLE MAN

don't write us off until the end!

NEVER GIVE UP!

whats the point f we all do this? won't the players lose disinterest aswell?

here we are blaming the players for their lack of chaacter and mentality against lesser teams, yet we OURSELVES are not putting enough faith in the team

GET UR ACT SORTED LAD!!

4 points in it with a match at home v juve in two weeks....

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH 9 GAMES LEFT!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
THeJaMmi1 said:
SO!!!

does that matter!?!?!?!

it can happen again?

carlo could be lucky?, every player could play out of their skins,

ANYTHING IS FOOKIN POSSIBLE MAN

don't write us off until the end!

NEVER GIVE UP!

whats the point f we all do this? won't the players lose disinterest aswell?

here we are blaming the players for their lack of chaacter and mentality against lesser teams, yet we OURSELVES are not putting enough faith in the team

GET UR ACT SORTED LAD!!

4 points in it with a match at home v juve in two weeks....

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH 9 GAMES LEFT!

I went out on a limb here.......but I think you are addressing me :)

Yes, you are right, we have not lost yet, but lets look at the facts.....

we have not beaten Juventus in what? 3 years? that sounds about right. So, we need to beat them. Luckily, the match is at the San Siro. We must travel to Emilia-Romagna, Calabria, and Roma. I am sorry, but if I say I see 9 Milan points here, It would be a blatant Lie. Not to mention the derby......you know......beating Inter twice in the same season is indeed possible, but at the same time, highly unlikely.......a draw is probably more fancied in this encounter. Put it this way, CL qualification is the ultimate goal right now, anything more than that, is indeed icing on the pastry.

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes i was adressing you, and i think it's silly that we're arguing, but i most certainly believe that we are not aiming for 'just' CL qualification?

what improvement on last season is that?

we have a chance at the scudetto; so let's go for it...records are their for breaking my friend, and i know ur being cautious, and i do also think that we will not win scudetto, but i want to be proven wrong, i hope i am proven wrong, and i must believe that we can win, and i think its all in our own hands...

if we do lose to both inter and juve, then we have lost the scudetto race fairly because we lost to the two remaining scudetto fighters, yet even then there is still a glimmer of hope, and as long as that glimmer is ther, i will still believe, and so will RINO, PAOLO and AMBRO and any body else with enough balls to believe (pippo etc)

we will be doing ourself an injustice if we think the best we cnaget is CL qualification, becuase we have almost already got that anyway...

all i say is, the race is still open, we're all ibn touching distance of each other, and we havent gone round the bend into the home striaght yet, anything can happen

the scudetto is not a race, but a marathon

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
THeJaMmi1 said:
and i do also think that we will not win scudetto, but i want to be proven wrong, i hope i am proven wrong, and i must believe that we can win, and i think its all in our own hands...

You are right then, we are not arguing, because I also think we have lost the scudetto. Yes, I would liek to be proven wrong. Oh-no......we do differ one more time......It is not in our own hands, because if you check the table....we are 4 points off the lead, hence its in Juve's hands. But on the bright side, its better we are not in 1st place. It is harder to keep the lead than to catch it.....as you have already seen when Milan carelessly lost the Scudetto lead. :)

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan are still in the title chace for sure, don't be silly, really. It is 4 points difference and can be reduced easily.

NExt week is another key week, as Inter play away to Bologna, while Juve travels to Udine. If we win, then we might be 2nd with 2 points difference, maybe.

It is true that we will face Juve & Inter, but the fact is that it is also our chance to reduce the gap. We can beat Juve, and we will do it!! Last year we could have done it if Paparesta did not give that fake penalty to Zalayta!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah Milan - Atalanta 3-3 :o .. this is a lesson for Milan and our opponents.. for Milan don't do like the first half again !! :mad: We make the same mistakes we did againts Lazio, and for the opponents... be aware... this milan won't give hope until the very ending... :devil:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yead it kind of reminds me of Real Madrid, making all these comebacks. I mean the comparisons were good at first like the attacking football but now.... :(
But i must say Milan are soooo in with a shot for the Scudetto, anyting can happen!

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now Milan has a new enemy....the first half.
If Milan can stay away from this first half jinx and stay close with the second half performance, Milan will win the scudetto.

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ey juninho
i got to see the game coz my aunty has RAI so she taped it for me and i watched it after skool i agree about sbs having no respect for us
the only chance we will get is when we play real or if we make cl final.
but im pretty happy with their 6 hours every sunday even tho i only get to watch half n hour of it

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
fbvanBasten said:
Now Milan has a new enemy....the first half.
If Milan can stay away from this first half jinx and stay close with the second half performance, Milan will win the scudetto.

:D :D Kind of worry me too..

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
This is the game i need highlights for really badly, someone must have some somewhere please post!!!!

Schedule