Gianluca Lapadula Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You would say the same thing if we signed those players before they were known.

Not really. Berrardi and sansone both actually have skill and are technical players. This dude seems one dimensional.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
he is kinda like Montella.. reminds me a little bit of him.
Montella didn't have the ferocity and aggression that this guy seems to have. Montella was your classic Italian brain over brawn #9.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tevez likes to drive forward with the ball at his feet, and looks for quick combinations with the other attackers. I don't get that feeling with this guy at all. I'm actually extremely surprised someone made that comparison, but I haven't really seen any of him so I won't discount it.

I'm under the impression lapa is more or less a box predator that's more dynamic than a traditional poacher forward. He's best in the box with people supplying him, but he has a good first touch and awareness, so you don't necessarily have to always look to get the ball in front of him. And he has decent athleticism to make plays when he needs to. Again, I don't know really know though for sure.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's obviously brave and aggressive, so I guess maybe he shares that mentality with tevez. He also had 12 assists which is very impressive to me, we need a complete forward like that. But watching him gives me a poor mans lewandowski feel more than anything. Capable of doing the dirty work up top, physical, athletic enough to finish in any way necessary, while being smart enough to combine with those around him

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Your last line is just what we need and what we lack now in Bacca etc

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I can imagne Crudelli shouting LAPA-DULA

Right before he misses an open goal opportunity

Got mixed feelings about him. He can either work out and be a Tevez/Di Natale or fail like an Abel Hernandes. The good stuff is that if we relegate, we got someone to get out out of Serie B :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I'm under the impression lapa is more or less a box predator that's more dynamic than a traditional poacher forward. He's best in the box with people supplying him, but he has a good first touch and awareness, so you don't necessarily have to always look to get the ball in front of him. And he has decent athleticism to make plays when he needs to. Again, I don't know really know though for sure.

Yeah, Oddo likened him to Klose.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right before he misses an open goal opportunity

Got mixed feelings about him. He can either work out and be a Tevez/Di Natale or fail like an Abel Hernandes. The good stuff is that if we relegate, we got someone to get out out of Serie B :thumbsup:

:fp::lol::lol::lol:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I'm actually excited to see what he can do, seems like a way better striker than Bacca

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
Lapadula had a great last season, he's a very good striker

He was followed a lot by our media because we wanted him to play for our NT :lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
apparently his nickname is Sir William. we have a knight playing on our team.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yea dog, william wallace

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
the goal at :59.....

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
178 cm, italian, shit cunt? No?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pgLQfga.png

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn in 1305. Insane.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Montella didn't have the ferocity and aggression that this guy seems to have. Montella was your classic Italian brain over brawn #9.

I watched serie b because of the commentator, is a woman.. i dont remember seen lapadula playing.. and watching his videos i dont see a exciting repertory. Will be like gianni comandini imo.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ball probably easier to control and shoot in Serie B. Bacca would've scored 60 goals.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He's obviously brave and aggressive, so I guess maybe he shares that mentality with tevez. He also had 12 assists which is very impressive to me, we need a complete forward like that. But watching him gives me a poor mans lewandowski feel more than anything. Capable of doing the dirty work up top, physical, athletic enough to finish in any way necessary, while being smart enough to combine with those around him

Agreed, i think he's going to be better than people expect, he seems very driven

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Somehow i look his goal is like the way totti score, stylist