Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Aubameyang fart jet? :lol:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Only 1 goal behind the Bundesliga leader...

he literally cost about the same as Matri. This makes me so mad, we could have had a young star that is a former Milan youth player that would be literally the perfect right forward for a 4-3-3.

an El-Sha, Balotelli, and Aubameyang trident is already one of the better attack in the world, but has all three players under 25. Could literally have the best attack in the world for a few years.

Our management is so soul crushing with their short sightedness

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
BUT AUBAMEYANG WASN'T SHOWING THE NECESSARY FUCKING SIGNS!

Holy fucking hell. People act like we had Messi in the Primavera or something...

Let me put it this way: if Aubameyang had faded into the background, he would have made no lists of untapped potential.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BUT AUBAMEYANG WASN'T SHOWING THE NECESSARY FUCKING SIGNS!

Holy fucking hell. People act like we had Messi in the Primavera or something...

Let me put it this way: if Aubameyang had faded into the background, he would have made no lists of untapped potential.

the issue isnt as much letting him leave in the first place, it is that we brought Matri back at a similar cost (Matri cost 11 mil, PEA cost between 12 and 14)

he was fantastic last season, very good the season before that, and is 5 years younger than Matri.

that is the issue.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
the issue isnt as much letting him leave in the first place, it is that we brought Matri back at a similar cost (Matri cost 11 mil, PEA cost between 12 and 14)

he was fantastic last season, very good the season before that, and is 5 years younger than Matri.

that is the issue.

Letting him go was the biggest mistake. Milan sold him for way too cheap, which many figured on that very same day. Selling a young forward with good potential for one or two million euros, and sign an average but experienced striker for twelve million euros, is typical Milan and self-destructive.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
NeedyGlumGull.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Such an ideal player for Seedorf's formtion :cry:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Heard some doubts if he can really step into the role once Lewa leaves ... guess he's in proving mode.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
would be so perfect in Dorf's formation...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
http://public.tableausoftware.com/profile/#!/vizhome/ForwardGAvsTurnovers/Sheet1

before this season

In a summer that saw massive inflation for goalscorer fees, how did this guy move for only 11.1M? This is yet another example of Dortmund targeting players that can help them and then crushing the market on the fee they paid. Back at the start of the window, I compared many of the notable forwards on the market, and Aubameyang came out very well in the visualization (link).
19G/9A last season, only 23 years old, technically gifted and quick. Yet somehow his fee is so tiny as to barely be noticeable in the heaving tides of cash tossed around this summer.

I see immobile going to borrussia :fp:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there is a lot of talk about this guy leaving borussia, how have there not been links with us yet? even if its just paper talk?

there are also reports that he has a release clause at 8m-10m. i still really like this guy, seems like a more realistic option than iturbe and cerci.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
For that amount, he is an absolute steal. This is all hypothetical of course, but if he arrived here, would he be a worse option than signing Iturbe? I'm not sure, especially for that amount.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i'm glad to choose him in Fantasy League, with this performance he could be top scorer in Bundesliga and i hope he would be able to bring BVB as Bundesliga Champion

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Former Milan striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang jokes about a return to Milan after failing to make an appearance for the rossoneri.

Aubameyang: "I saw Galliani at the last Champions League final. He congratulated me and said..."

..."'I know you're not going to come back straight away, but if you want to one day, you'll be welcome'. I replied 'With pleasure!'"

Ct8cs9xWgAAjEl0.jpg

TheMilanBible

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Former Milan striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang jokes about a return to Milan after failing to make an appearance for the rossoneri.

Aubameyang: "I saw Galliani at the last Champions League final. He congratulated me and said..."

..."'I know you're not going to come back straight away, but if you want to one day, you'll be welcome'. I replied 'With pleasure!'"

Ct8cs9xWgAAjEl0.jpg

TheMilanBible

Please return. But as far as I know, he said the only club he's willing to quit Dortmund is Real.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
You are taking aubameyang words too literal. They all saying things like this, but the reality is different. Ask carlo and ibra, even thiago silva is in doubts.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would be huge if he was willing to return to Milan. I remember before joining BVB his father said AC Milan will always be his #1 choice

Would you pay the 80+m or whatever BVB value him at though?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please return. But as far as I know, he said the only club he's willing to quit Dortmund is Real.

We are real :o
What, do you think this is all make believe? :rolleyes:
Not even my worst nightmares could have conjured up Monto as captain and Abate as VC :D

Schedule