Carlos Bacca Thread

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really happy for him he scored again. It looked to me like he ran more after the goal than in the previews 85 minutes together. It's incredibly important for us having Bacca in decent form if we want to continue our run towards Europe.

Damn what an assist from Lapa

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
People say anybody would score that, but it's not really true. They way he followed through and how he finished it without flinching is what makes him a good striker.

He's not the best and he sucks at a lot of stuff and I would trade him if there was a really good option(a confirmed striker or young talent like Belotti or Jese), but the hate is uncalled for. I don't who I'd choose to start now between him and Lapa. 4-4-2 is the obvious choice for me, considering the squad we have with Niang on he bench as an impact sub.

p.s. didn't even look at the target #instinct

c1db525d5c7648629229bf797b59d3a0.png

World Class.

We're so lucky to have him.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Composed finish. :star:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
perfect penalty, wc confirmed

and also excellent assist for Bertolacci

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Getting worse and worse. Sadly, it looks like he has lost that lethal streak.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Getting worse and worse. Sadly, it looks like he has lost that lethal streak.

He is almost useless in games like this. He could have and should have made more runs into the channels for Suso to find him, but he was camped between the centre backs like a target man when he can't even battle aerially with them or hold the ball up.

We are in a position where he is loosing value by the minute, and if we bench him his value will plummet even further, so we are between a rock and a hard place so to speak.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I dont care for his value. Let's just get a good striker in the summer and sell him for whatever he can fetch.

Till then, we'll need to innovate. I think Montella will need to tweak things in attack in order to get 35 points in ritorno as well. Perhaps Bacca-Lapa together. Perhaps something else. We have precious little in alternatives though.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Garbage game.

I think he's been given enough chances. Lapa is average but will help the team more with his link up play.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Garbage game.

I think he's been given enough chances. Lapa is average but will help the team more with his link up play.

Lapa was even worse today. Totally invisible

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Bacca's fault if Donna can't save shit and Mertens-Calle-Insigne are an excellent trio. Unstoppable in counter attack :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Man he was so disappointing tonight. We should sell him and try to replace him with another striker, there are still 10 days left (i know it is impossible but....)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
same shit every game

i'm sick of him, he doesn't fit in this team

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bacca criticised Mihajlovic: "Last season I only had to run and run, now it's different."

We know it is, now you score less.

He also said: "I like to play with the ball."

Only if he knew how shit he is with the ball...

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Bacca is better than Lapadula. We have little options up front. Bacca for me should start over Lapadula who is better than I expected but runs about like a headless chicken and has little composure and is rubbish with his right foot.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bacca is better than Lapadula. We have little options up front. Bacca for me should start over Lapadula who is better than I expected but runs about like a headless chicken and has little composure and is rubbish with his right foot.

:thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
First half he hardly was in the game but nontheless scored a great goa which gave us hope and the confidence we needed, also nice grinta towards the end. Wish he would show more of that. Positive game today.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
What a golazo!

❤️❤️❤️

Schedule