Filippo Inzaghi Thread

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
percik said:
I surely don’t want to disturb this “nice praising company” but I hope Ancelotti wouldn’t be fool enough to make Inzaghi a first team player. Ok he scored against Palermo, very nice and I enjoyed it too. But in the sake of the team I think Ancelotti should concentrate more on Sheva and Vieri (I am absolute sure that Vieri (like I said once about Crespo) still have a lot to give and will score) and with time on Gila too, but with him not so rush.
Inzaghi role should be one of the joker and for the situation as it was against Palermo, where there were problem with squad and surely with forwards.
So joker for Inzaghi it would be the best decision.

I just don't understand you guy, I know you're intelligent, yet blinded by your hatred .I'm not a big fan of him either, but he has every reason to be supported (being a Milan's player, or not).It's humanity,and he proved us, he deserves our supports.
I don't reject Vieri, (i did though),but looking at what he did, and how he did,for Milan so far,and compare it to what Inzaghi did, it's so unfair.
And calling joker was cruelty.

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Azzuri said:
You Sir can go to hell!

Inzaghi is a symbol for this club who plays his heart out every game and loves Milan like no other. The determination to come back from his injury when most players would have just retired is awestounding. From what I saw yesterday even though he is 32 he can definetly be a starter for Milan. And let's not forget he is just finding his footing, he will improve more with time.

Nicely put ,mate :)

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
percik said:
Firstly: Inzaghi is not a Milan legend (maybe only of Milan's hospital)
He didn't need to be a Milan legend to command our respects.What matter is, what he could/can give us, when he's given a chance to play.

percik said:
Secondly: Yeasterday he didn't prove nothing, "taping in" in the empty net (even in effective diving) after wasting hundred chances
He wasted chances, so did everyone,but at least he turn it to a crucial winner,that's the most important thing.

percik said:
Thirdly: I wish Inzaghi to score, maybe he will do it in some games, maybe in two, maybe in four. But as a player he is already finished and the best what he can give to Milan is to score as a joker.

Well,I'm sure , very damn sure!, that your hatred toward Inzaghi's much much much larger than your love for Milan.
And if you said his scoring for Milan are joker,meant you rate our wins as jokes? SICK

percik said:
Espesially her best did Inzaghi's mom, who claimed Inzaghi was already as a child the big fan of Juve, and she found somewhere the foto of small Pippito in Juve's shirt.

By the way has she some other fotos else???? maybe with Milan's or even Inter's jersay???

I won't repeat what Lo Tsar said, about Capitano used to be juventino.
same case with Gila, and Gattuso.
A professional,(in this case, a footballer) won't include his childhood dreams, to his job.
I don't talk about Berlus, for he's not footballer.and thanks God, for his childhood dream, we see this 'Mighty Milan'

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
percik are you an inter fan ? :D

Well, maybe he is.But I'm sure, he's here mainly for bashing Inzaghi.
Ups, one more ,and praising nearly all of ex-inter players.
And I'm sure about this, he support Milan only because of Sheva(no offence for it)

Sorry,I din't mean to increase my post(well, maybe :D: ).But am too lazy to rewrite what ppl said.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, well, well.

You know what guys; I have got really interesting formula.

"If you criticize Inzaghi - you are Inzaghi basher
if you Inzaghi basher - you are the Inter fan"

Btw. against Inter I really don't have anything, at least against Inters players, but I have a lot of against Inter's management. And in generally I wish only to see in Seria A so much strong teams as it only possible and if Inter was a little bit more competitive the Seria A could only get benefit of it.
Though now with Sampa, Palermo, Fiorentina, surely with Udine, Roma, Lazio and three big brothers Milan, Juve, Inter it is already pretty interesting.

But anyway there are players I like but there players I do criticize (including ones I like). And it doesn't mean that I more or less like Milan because I am being critic to some of its players.

As for Sheva, no he is no my reason, anyway this summer it could be for me really interesting to see Sheva's in Chelsey jersey. I think Sheva could only profite from this transfer as a player (new great team, EPL champion for sure and maybe final of CL) and as a businessman. But thanks God there are still football players who care not only about money and glory but about the club, the team. (Sorry maybe it doesn't relates to the topic)

As for Inzaghi's photo - if I right remember it was published by "Gazette" or by something like this in Italy, after Pippo was transferred to Juve. (sorry "Passion" I don't have newspapers archive)

And the last if I criticize player than I have for it special reasons and put arguments for it. (and truly said I am very seldom wrong with my critic), examples???

Here:
About "Inzaghi's finish" I have post already two years ago to be exactly I begun with my “bash” after the European Super Cup's (Milan won 1-0, about 16' Sheva headed home after super cross from Rui costa and Pippo wasted so many chances in this game and didn't score from all possible positions) . The next years have proved I was right.

I was perhaps the first who tried to put your attention on Kaka's ability to be a playmaker, only after his couple games in Milan's jersey, to be exactly I expressed my big doubts that Kaka' is able to perform as a playmaker
here is the link
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=40134&postcount=2

(and my other old posts)

and for example about Crespo, I was also the one who didn't stop believing in him, and asked for you patience and to give this brilliant striker time to find himself, links???? (you find it among my posts there are not so many)

and the last.
In generally I wish Pippo only the best and to score so many goals for Milan he only is able for. But my view on the Inzaghi role and his influence on Milan tactic I have already expressed.

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
percik said:
I surely don’t want to disturb this “nice praising company” but I hope Ancelotti wouldn’t be fool enough to make Inzaghi a first team player. Ok he scored against Palermo, very nice and I enjoyed it too. But in the sake of the team I think Ancelotti should concentrate more on Sheva and Vieri (I am absolute sure that Vieri (like I said once about Crespo) still have a lot to give and will score) and with time on Gila too, but with him not so rush.
Inzaghi role should be one of the joker and for the situation as it was against Palermo, where there were problem with squad and surely with forwards.
So joker for Inzaghi it would be the best decision.
Pls think about him fairly, Percik! You don't have to promote or give good comments about him. If you don't like him it's ok, but don't say like this about him, it's so unfair. He injured for nearly 2 years and we all can see his desire of scoring again for Milan. If he is a Juve fan from childhood so what will be so important about that? Would he played that good all of the 02-03 CL (scored 12 goals) then help Milan to win against Juve in the final? I don't care if he is a Juve fan or not, I just see that Pippo has always tried his best for Milan, I'm confident to say that even I don't like him very much. He appreciates Milan very much because during the time he injured, Milan tried the best to cure him and believed that he could still play soccer, would another club do the same to a 32 year-old player? That's the reason why Pippo plays the best for Milan and the fans even he's Juve fan (according to what u said).

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
"Verily verily i say unto thee Inzaghi is thy saviour and yea shall cast all ur worries on him and he shall give u rest " :D i told u guys that inzaghi is looking sharp,we need him to be back in full fitness bcos he is a worl class striker did u guys see his super goal against palermo? All u inzaghi haters you guys should see with ur own vey eyes super pippo is back !

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
percik said:
Well, well, well.

You know what guys; I have got really interesting formula.

"If you criticize Inzaghi - you are Inzaghi basher
if you Inzaghi basher - you are the Inter fan"

Btw. against Inter I really don't have anything, at least against Inters players, but I have a lot of against Inter's management. And in generally I wish only to see in Seria A so much strong teams as it only possible and if Inter was a little bit more competitive the Seria A could only get benefit of it.
Though now with Sampa, Palermo, Fiorentina, surely with Udine, Roma, Lazio and three big brothers Milan, Juve, Inter it is already pretty interesting.

But anyway there are players I like but there players I do criticize (including ones I like). And it doesn't mean that I more or less like Milan because I am being critic to some of its players.

As for Sheva, no he is no my reason, anyway this summer it could be for me really interesting to see Sheva's in Chelsey jersey. I think Sheva could only profite from this transfer as a player (new great team, EPL champion for sure and maybe final of CL) and as a businessman. But thanks God there are still football players who care not only about money and glory but about the club, the team. (Sorry maybe it doesn't relates to the topic)

As for Inzaghi's photo - if I right remember it was published by "Gazette" or by something like this in Italy, after Pippo was transferred to Juve. (sorry "Passion" I don't have newspapers archive)

And the last if I criticize player than I have for it special reasons and put arguments for it. (and truly said I am very seldom wrong with my critic), examples???

Here:
About "Inzaghi's finish" I have post already two years ago to be exactly I begun with my “bash” after the European Super Cup's (Milan won 1-0, about 16' Sheva headed home after super cross from Rui costa and Pippo wasted so many chances in this game and didn't score from all possible positions)

I was perhaps the first who tried to put your attention on Kaka's ability to be a playmaker, only after his couple games in Milan's jersey, to be exactly I expressed my big doubts that Kaka' is able to perform as a playmaker
here is the link
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=40134&postcount=2

(and my other old posts)

and for example about Crespo, I was also the one who didn't stop believing in him, and asked for you patience and to give this brilliant striker time to find himself, links???? (you find it among my posts there are not so many)

and the last.
In generally I wish Pippo only the best and to score so many goals for Milan he only is able for. But my view on the Inzaghi role and his influence on Milan tactic I have already expressed.
:sleep: After reading through this rant, the only relevant point I could pick up on was that you dislike Pippo because he played badly in one game, the European Super Cup?
If this is really the only plossable reason you have for hating him then it confirms what I have suspected for a long time:
Your argument lacks any depth what so ever and is based purely on personnel preferences. If your going to convince people to join your Pippo bashing movemant you'll have to do alot better than "He was a Juve fan", "He missed chances in the European Super Cup" and "He is rubbish blah blah blah". These pointless claims are particularly illtimed considering the imeadiate impact he is having already.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
:sleep: After reading through this rant, the only relevant point I could pick up on was that you dislike Pippo because he played badly in one game, the European Super Cup?
If this is really the only plossable reason you have for hating him then it confirms what I have suspected for a long time:
Your argument lacks any depth what so ever and is based purely on personnel preferences. If your going to convince people to join your Pippo bashing movemant you'll have to do alot better than "He was a Juve fan", "He missed chances in the European Super Cup" and "He is rubbish blah blah blah". These pointless claims are particularly illtimed considering the imeadiate impact he is having already.

I can't believe Lo Tsar that I waste my time on your bullshit. But only in the sake of everyone other and in order not to let the wrong impression I will answer on your post.

Firstly: As I understand from you post you neither can read no make appropriate conclusions.

Secondly: It is your first season you watch Milan (if you did it at all ever)

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
percik said:
I can't believe Lo Tsar that I waste my time on your bullshit. But only in the sake of everyone other and in order not to let the wrong impression I will ask on your post.

Firstly: As I understand from you post you neither can read no make appropriate conclusions.

Secondly: It is your first season you watch Milan (if you did it at all ever)
Once again you are laking in evidence. What exactly is incorrect about my assesmant and conclussion on your in depth report?

And so that you know, it is possible for people to support and watch Milan without being members here. i.e. I have been a fan since before I joined here :o
Besides what kind of idiot would start supporting Milan in June 05, right after you know what happened :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Besides what kind of idiot would start supporting Milan in June 05, right after you know what happened :o
Eh, masochists would :D Milan's play since then must have provided them with pleasure + satisfaction beyond our grasp. Wouldn't it be nice to be like them + let Pirlo's (just an example) underperforming elate us ?

Oops, I guess I've just figured some people here out, LOL :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Eh, masochists would :D Milan's play since then must have provided them with pleasure + satisfaction beyond our grasp. Wouldn't it be nice to be like them + let Pirlo's (just an example) underperforming elate us ?

Oops, I guess I've just figured some people here out, LOL :D
Well i'm not, I like watching good football. And that along with my love of Milano was why I became a fan of Milan. So at the moment i'm not loving the whole be optimistic thing when I see such ugly football week in week out. I couldn't care less if we are winning games if we are not winning them by playing beutiful, exciting football. If I was only interested in winning games I would have become a Juve fan :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Well i'm not, I like watching good football. And that along with my love of Milano was why I became a fan of Milan. So at the moment i'm not loving the whole be optimistic thing when I see such ugly football week in week out. I couldn't care less if we are winning games if we are not winning them by playing beutiful, exciting football. If I was only interested in winning games I would have become a Juve fan :rolleyes:
Aw Tsar,,,,,, I was making an attempt at humor, don't say I failed miserably ? :(

Of course everyone in their right mind would expect a team like Milan to continuously perform or shall I say 'celebrate football' on a certain level + put actions where their collective mouth is + not settle for less, but you gotta admit, right now the painlovers have it easier than us normal folks... :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Aw Tsar,,,,,, I was making an attempt at humor, don't say I failed miserably ? :(
A German attemting humour? I guess there's a first for everything :D

Passion for *9* said:
Of course everyone in their right mind would expect a team like Milan to continuously perform or shall I say 'celebrate football' on a certain level + put actions where their collective mouth is + not settle for less, but you gotta admit, right now the painlovers have it easier than us normal folks... :D
You would have to be a fan of torment of the eyes to be loving our latest performances. I don't expect Milan or any other team to always be able to put on a good show. But we are 3, nearly 4 months into the season and I haven't even seen a glimmer of the type of stellar football that I had come acustomed to in previous seasons. This is a problem, a serious one at that, and I just cant see any light at the end of the tunnel :(

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
A German attemting humour? I guess there's a first for everything :D
Are you a wee bit stuck between prejudice + stereotyping ? :o I can help you move past that unpleasant place, it only takes a kick in your butt, you know ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Are you a wee bit stuck between prejudice + stereotyping ? :o I can help you move past that unpleasant place, it only takes a kick in your butt, you know ;)
Not that I want to make an issue over this because I too was joking. But remind me what you use't to say to Melbourne, you know that stuff about hats with corks and poisonous reptiles and stuff. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but could that not perhaps also be seen as stereotypical/prejudice?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Not that I want to make an issue over this because I too was joking. But remind me what you use't to say to Melbourne, you know that stuff about hats with corks and poisonous reptiles and stuff. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but could that not perhaps also be seen as stereotypical/prejudice?
I said WHAT to Melbourne ? :eek:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I said WHAT to Melbourne ? :eek:
Who said what what to who? :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

I could play silly bugers with you all night if I wanted to. But let us both not demean ourselves by making such a trivial matter like who said what, a big issue ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Who said what what to who?
I could play silly bugers with you all night if I wanted to. But let us both not demean ourselves by making such a trivial matter like who said what, a big issue
What seems a trivial matter to you, might be a serious one to me. I certainly won't let you get away with making yourself look better by attributing made-up shit to me. Cut it out, OK ? :o

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Source : Goal.com said:
Pippo Inzaghi To Bordeaux?
10/27/2005 7:20:00 PM
The Milan striker desperatly wants to play the next World Cup and a loan to the French club could offer him more time on the pitch.
"SuperPipo" has to face concurrency from Vieri, Gilardino, Kaka and Shevchenko and needs to impress Marcello Lippi if he wants to be picked up in the Squadra Azzura.Moreover Bordeaux have already signed Denilson and Smicer this season and would like to capture another old glory.
Am sure its just a rumor , but I don’t think Inzagi would consider this move specially that Ancelotti is fielding Inzagi.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Am sure its just a rumor , but I don’t think Inzagi would consider this move specially that Ancelotti is fielding Inzagi.
Why would you even give a malicous rumour like that the time of day

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
God, where that media's got the idea from?
It's simply annoying,even they have excuses of Inzaghi desire to play at WC2006.

But,I don't think both Inzaghi,and Milan management would go to such idea.
Why would they?
Why now?,when time for Milan to get benefit of Inzaghi's on-form performance,after nursing him for nearly two years.
And,why now,when we definitely need all of our strikers to be rotated, since there're tight schedule,a game every three days :rolleyes:

And more important,we can afford to lose any other striker,since Sheva's fit yet(I'm praying for him,so he'll play against Juve).

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
gonna kick juve's butt tonight!
remember who kicked u out!
goooooooo,pippo!
you can do it!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I saw today Inzaghi in Champions League classics .. I just wish he will become again the player he was.. than I wont have doubt that he will score tonight vs Juve ..

FORZA PIPPO!! .. we need you tonight..!

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
pippo,i need you score tonight!
coz im dead meat tomorrow morning when my mom finds me wacthing the game at 2am!
i miss you so much!
beause the f**k shcool havent a tv! i have missed a lot lot lot of matches!
Pippo save me!

amopippo

Primavera
Reaction score
pippo, song for you!

Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness
ease my troubles that's what you do

For the morning sun in all it's glory
greets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter