Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Wrong tredd

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He got rid of Joe Hart because he was too big of personality and was the actual leader behind the scenes at City. Fair enough, but to get rid of the nr 1 keeper of the country you move in and bring in much worse keeper is not a good look

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Such a whiny little bitch. I hope he fails wherever he goes.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Poor man's Pepe Mel.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I hope he fails wherever he goes.

Pep don't really do failure :eek:

qk4_F6pp.jpg

Btw, you do realise Pep will end up at Milan one day :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@Squawka
This is the first time in history a side managed by Pep Guardiola has conceded 3+ goals in back-to-back league games.

Bayern-Muenchen-v-Chelsea-UEFA-Super-Cup.jpg

@SamWallaceTel
Pep on being told MCFC didn't win a tackle in first 35 mins: 'I'm not coaching tackles. I'm not training for tackles ... what's tackles?'

#WhatTackles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@SamWallaceTel
Pep on being told MCFC didn't win a tackle in first 35 mins: 'I'm not coaching tackles. I'm not training for tackles ... what's tackles?'

#WhatTackles :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the beauty of his football tbh. Suffocate the team with the high press/possession game and they'll surrender the ball within 7 seconds.

You dont need to tackle when you can monoplise possession

#BeautifulFootball :o

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His first test as a manager. Any good manager could have done what he has done with barca having the greatest player in the world and once in a lifetime spanish midfield with prime xavi and iniesta. at barca he failed to get the CL and now he is in a league where he has real competition. One thing that has shocked me is his arrogance. Today he said they played great. He keep saying the clown goalkeeper Bravo is the best in the world and he takes offence to teams setting up tactically and praise Bournemouth when they beat them by 5 goals cause they played naive. Cant wait for Wenger to sh1t on him

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Thats such a bullshit excuse. His bayern team, short of Messi, was stronger...much stronger than his Barca team and the best he could do in CL was semi's. You people refuse to give the man credit were credit is due.

You act like his style isn't what made the players what they were during and after his reign.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thats such a bullshit excuse. His bayern team, short of Messi, was stronger...much stronger than his Barca team and the best he could do in CL was semi's. You people refuse to give the man credit were credit is due.

You act like his style isn't what made the players what they were during and after his reign.

his bayern team was stronger than prime messi, xavi, inieasta and busquets? Come on now

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
his bayern team was stronger than prime messi, xavi, inieasta and busquets? Come on now
His Bayern team was arguably the best squad on paper. I'm not talking about the style he imposed, im talking about players EXCEPT for Messi.

His Bayern squad on paper is superior when you remove Messi out of the equation.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
His Bayern team was arguably the best squad on paper. I'm not talking about the style he imposed, im talking about players EXCEPT for Messi.

His Bayern squad on paper is superior when you remove Messi out of the equation.

it was the most even squad he had....but there was no player on prime xavi, iniesta or messi level. Anyway he is a flawed manager who dont like strong personalities. He came to City and already decided to get rid of Joe Hart because he had too much power within the team. He could never do that at Bayern as Germans stand by their own unlike the English who falls over for him

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He had more depth in Bayern, but it was also a very injury-prone and aging squad with a weaker first XI.

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way city has a better starting eleven than bayern

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
pep just needs players not related to english football in any way in team. i will give him some time.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
it was the most even squad he had....but there was no player on prime xavi, iniesta or messi level. Anyway he is a flawed manager who dont like strong personalities. He came to City and already decided to get rid of Joe Hart because he had too much power within the team. He could never do that at Bayern as Germans stand by their own unlike the English who falls over for him

Stop including Messi, i've said it twice now that if you remove Messi, the Bayern squad is better. Superior keeper, superior backline, superior forwards (EXCEPT FOR MESSI) and that midfield is arguable.

Not to mention without a doubt the Bayern bench could easily beat the Barca bench at the time of his reign.

Semis. Thats how close he ever got. Bayern have had a top 2-3 squad for 5 years now. Semis. Youd expect that team, per your logic, to win the CL at least once. Semis. Just because you have a good squad doesn't mean you'll get far. Otherwise you'd never have to sack managers from top teams.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
People also don't realize his style is the reason Xavi and Iniesta reached the form they did because it complimented their attributes. It's why the spanish coach basically adopted their style because he saw how much of a threat they were in that system.

Without Pep, i have a hard time seeing Xavi reaching the form he had or Iniesta

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Since 08/09:

Pep 23 titles

Juventus 14 titles

Manchester United 12 titles

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor