The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
Likely to happen 2 2.90%
Tough but possible 41 59.42%
Impossible 26 37.68%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-12-2017, 16:49   #21
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
I don't believe this is how the club should be ran: signing useless siblings to cater to agents / family of players.
a billionaire's vanity project is ok to run this way i think
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 16:50   #22
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
If i remember correctly Szczesny is on quite high wages, not as enormous as DonnaŽs but still ... IŽd prefer a much higher summ and Szczesny as a loan with option.
Yea, I'd still rather get someone like Perin with an older experienced keeper to fill in in case of the injury, I actually think Pepe Reina for free would be good.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 16:53   #23
Sage
Reinmēkā

Szczesny> perin + reina

Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 17:07   #24
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

OFFICIAL: UEFA have rejected Milan's VA agreement.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 17:10   #25
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Szczesny> perin + reina
Just the thought of letting Jube getting their hands on "perfect heir" to Gigi Buffon.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 17:21   #26
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

UEFA statement: "The investigation chamber of the independent UEFA Club Financial Control Body analyzed the request presented by AC Milan regarding the voluntary agreement required by the Financial Fair Play (FFP)."

"After a careful examination of all the documentation represented and explanations provided, the Chamber decided to conclude the voluntary agreement with AC Milan."

"In particular the Chamber has considered that, to date, there are still some uncertainties regarding the refinancing of the debt that must be repaid by October 2018 and the financial guarantees provided by the major shareholders."

"AC Milan will continue to be subject to the current monitoring and the situation will be assessed again in the first months of 2018."

"will be assessed again in 2018". Sounds like this UEFA stuff is all BS. They won't do anything like they do nothing to other big clubs around Europe.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-12-2017 at 18:58.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 17:25   #27
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
Just the thought of letting Jube getting their hands on "perfect heir" to Gigi Buffon.

Dybala for Donnarumma straight swap.
Old 15-12-2017, 17:43   #28
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
UEFA statement: "The investigation chamber of the independent UEFA Club Financial Control Body analyzed the request presented by AC Milan regarding the voluntary agreement required by the Financial Fair Play (FFP)."

"After a careful examination of all the documentation represented and explanations provided, the Chamber decided to conclude the voluntary agreement with AC Milan."

"In particular the Chamber has considered that, to date, there are still some uncertainties regarding the refinancing of the debt that must be repaid by October 2018 and the financial guarantees provided by the major shareholders."

"AC Milan will continue to be subject to the current monitoring and the situation will be assessed again in the first months of 2018."

"will be assessed again in 2018". Sounds like this UEFA stuff is all BS. They won't do anything like they do nothing to other big clubs around Europe.
I think they do impose some sanctions regarding transfers (not to PSG).

ie. Roma having to make 50 million by June 30th, so they sold Salah to Liverpool to meet that. Inter only being able to spend what they receive from transfer sales, etc. I don't know how non-Italian clubs were affected though.

And I believe there are also some rules about not being able to play new players you but in a European competition. I think Inter had to drop 4 of their new buys from Europa League.
NiceGuy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 17:44   #29
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Old 15-12-2017, 17:49   #30
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy123 View Post
I think they do impose some sanctions regarding transfers (not to PSG).

ie. Roma having to make 50 million by June 30th, so they sold Salah to Liverpool to meet that. Inter only being able to spend what they receive from transfer sales, etc. I don't know how non-Italian clubs were affected though.

And I believe there are also some rules about not being able to play new players you but in a European competition. I think Inter had to drop 4 of their new buys from Europa League.
But Roma spent more than the 50m they sold Salah for. Inter still spent around 70m or so this summer on Skriniar, Valero, Vecino, Dalbert this summer and sold none of their top players. And they are in the same situation. It's all BS.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-12-2017 at 18:00.
Old 15-12-2017, 17:59   #31
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Fuck UEFA. Complete joke of an organization. If PSG wins the UCL this year they should just disband.

Signature
LOCATELLI
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 18:07   #32
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Fuck UEFA. Complete joke of an organization. If PSG wins the UCL this year they should just disband.
Nobody questions the legitimacy of the PSG owners. PSG are a super power in the game now, unlike us. There's not enough clarity in regards to who actually owns the club and we're still nowhere near the UCL.

Not being in a position of strength means we will be punished by UEFA in time.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 18:11   #33
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Does this mean one of the title match-ups in this thread is over in page 2? :|

Signature
Rino Reign
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 18:15   #34
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Fassone right back at it..

BREAKING: #ACMilan CEO Marco Fassone confirms a 'settlement agreement' is close after no voluntary agreement could be reached. More to follow... #UEFA

Signature
Rino Reign
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 18:15   #35
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Nobody questions the legitimacy of the PSG owners. PSG are a super power in the game now, unlike us. There's not enough clarity in regards to who actually owns the club and we're still nowhere near the UCL.

Not being in a position of strength means we will be punished by UEFA in time.
--nobody questions the legitimacy of qatars natural gas reserves
--psg is in the game because of south pars north dome gas field in persian gulf
--if yonghong li owned a gas field maybe uefa would accept
Old 15-12-2017, 18:22   #36
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
--nobody questions the legitimacy of qatars natural gas reserves
--psg is in the game because of south pars north dome gas field in persian gulf
--if yonghong li owned a gas field maybe uefa would accept
A 335 billion global empire is legit when it comes to QSI. They have the reserves to make UEFA look the other way.

Li was supposed to own phosphorus mines. Fassone presented a fantasy document twice to UEFA. It should be of no surprise that UEFA would reject the voluntary agreement.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 15-12-2017, 18:28   #37
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
A 335 billion global empire is legit when it comes to QSI. They have the reserves to make UEFA look the other way.

Li was supposed to own phosphorus mines. Fassone presented a fantasy document twice to UEFA. It should be of no surprise that UEFA would reject the voluntary agreement.
Li is just a face. I don't think he is the real owner or guy running the show. Everyone knew going in he didn't have the resources to run the club long term and he wouldn't have spent 200m if that was the case if he was dealing with a massive loan. The real owner is still a mystery and for some reason can't be identified. Li may be involved in some form, but I think there are still higher ups above him.
Old 15-12-2017, 18:30   #38
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
That was expected.
Fassone said we can still do settlement agreement with them.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 18:37   #39
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Li is just a face. I don't think he is the real owner or guy running the show. Everyone knew going in he didn't have the resources to run the club long term and he wouldn't have spent 200m if that was the case if he was dealing with a massive loan. The real owner is still a mystery and for some reason can't be identified. Li may be involved in some form, but I think there are still higher ups above him.
That's the point, Li the figure head can disappear like the phosphorus mines. We are propped up with shady loans. The mystery surrounding who actually owns the club will always be a negative until the truth is revealed.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 15-12-2017, 18:39   #40
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
That's the point, Li the figure head can disappear like the phosphorus mines. We are propped up with shady loans. The mystery surrounding who actually owns the club will always be a negative until the truth is revealed.
I remember reading Li isn't even among the 400 richest people in China. So there must be some super rich guy or group in the background that was willing to pay such a high price for Milan. Maybe the Chinese government owns the club.

Last edited by rossonero1; 15-12-2017 at 18:43.