The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both Conte and Sarri would have the motivation to stick it to their old clubs yet we are stuck with Grinta Rino until this whole Li thing ends. We've been waiting for a long time for a top coach to become available for us and now there's two and we'll pass on them both ha.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Who knows. Only thing I do know is that slaphead fired Bianchessi who was responsible for recruiting DES, Cristante, Donnarumma, Calabria & Cutrone and let him go to Lazio :fp:

any proof/concrete info about this?
sounds interesting

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
You need to calm down and see some of the humour in this shit

Again, you're too mature to be this butthurt ffs!

The unthinkable happened.
A.C. Milan, the team that was handing out Audi's to the likes of Kevin Constant....is now sponsored by fucking Great Wall :lol::lol::lol:

The magnitude in our fall from grace is rather reflective in the magnitude of difference between a D&G suit and whatever the fuck Diesel calls clothes :D

C'mon bro that should have at least cracked a smile :)

the fuck are we to do?
Retreat into the woods like Hillary? Start Cutting/Self Harming?

Yes we are in a shit situation, and Carlo, not having a crystal ball expressed his desire to come back. Oh noes

#FeelMe?

Not sucking off a snake like Ancelotti would be a start. But that's just me.

But good job at derailing the subject at hand.

Again, but now you should know that these so-called mods care more about trolling and abusing their power than even the actual team.

Haven't seen anyone abuse their powers so far if I am being honest. But Sage is doing an amazing job of escalating every argument where he has a strong opinion in.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

People take the club allegiance thing too seriously these days. Those days are over. Players go to direct rivals all the time now. It's funny when I hear people in here say they don't want someone because player X comes from Juve, Inter, etc.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Both Conte and Sarri would have the motivation to stick it to their old clubs yet we are stuck with Grinta Rino until this whole Li thing ends. We've been waiting for a long time for a top coach to become available for us and now there's two and we'll pass on them both ha.

I am depressed more by this shit than the uefa thing.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

But good job at derailing the subject at hand.

Haven't seen anyone abuse their power so far if I am being honest. But Sage is doing an amazing job of escalating every argument where he has a strong opinion in.

You think I'm sucking off? Ok That's your opinion. I have immense love for Carlo and all the joy he's brought me.

As for the bold part, I'm learning to ignore him. He tries intentionally to be provocative to elicit reactions from those of us that have strong emotions for the team. I suggest you try too.

He seems to get off on insulting things that many of us hold dear by describing them in superlatives.... hence the dumbass statements about Romagnoli being the worst CB ever and worse than Senderos...or Silva being the worst striker we ever had etc. Ignore him and necro for your sanity :thumbsup: Because I think they HOPE we react in a manner that would justify their banning....which they get off on even more.

Sage issued a yellow card for some comment that I made...and then sent a PM to laugh at me. Trust me, they enjoy all of this stuff.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
People take the club allegiance thing too seriously these days. Those days are over. Players go to direct rivals all the time now. It's funny when I hear people in here say they don't want someone because player X comes from Juve, Inter, etc.

So you'd be okay with him going to Merda and 7ube too? Good to know.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I never reply to people below the IQ of andre silva's league goals, but since there are clear lies, allow me to share the truth

the user known as leaf told me a "eat a dick" in a match thread, I then issued a simple infraction which is automatically sent to said user by the system, there was no "laughing" or anything of the sort. an infraction is a simple warning for inappropriate language, nothing more or less.

leaf then replied to my post with this nonsense:

Eat shit you fucking ******. I can't tell my friend to eat a dick now? I thought we were bro's but you wanna act all prim and proper now? Shove your hate speech Orwellian nonsense up your ass

instead of banning him myself, I took it to the mods and let them decide what to do with him, they decided to ban him.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

:thumbsup: its 2018...
it was a big part of football so i agree thats its hard to let go but times have def. changed

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t understand the criticism of ancelotti. He will always be a Milan legend regardless where he coaches.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Is Milan die?

What the fuck, only good thing in Italy and uefa wants to ruin it. Sad

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
All this shit going on and you're arguing over Carlo going to Napoli?
Really?

Fuck him AND his eyebrows.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I stand by everything I said.
Accuracy is important to me :)

When someone uses his mod powers against you...for a simple "eat a dick" comment, which is standard banter, it's important you let them know just how much you appreciate their message laughing at you going "tisk tisk" :cool:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Carlo won leagues in Italy, France England and Spain.
Sarri almost beat JuBe
Carlo will SLAUGHTER Max

Carlo will MURDER Juventus.
Bookmark this post

So -

If Necro and whomever else are 'hypocrites', 'boobie charlatans' and 'liars' because they said Bertolacci would do well here...

What would that make you if Carlo doesn't 'slaughter' Allegri and 'murder' the league?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol@dru - he's a breathing, walking, talking, Mastercard advert... priceless

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It amazes me the constant drama this club is always a part of haha. I see no other clubs going through so much crap year in and year out.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So no news or statements from management tonight? sigh.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Unbelievable. Hard to believe we were bought for 1bn and spent 250m on transfers but couldn't sign a top player besides Bonucci or a top coach. Yet Yonghong and the entire Curva Sud are happy to continue with these 2 clowns :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

nothing worse than someone with a victim complex, especially when they're at fault most of the time.

I ignored him for a long time, but can't have people buying his bullshit when he keeps harping on it on a daily basis now.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So -

If Necro and whomever else are 'hypocrites', 'boobie charlatans' and 'liars' because they said Bertolacci would do well here...

What would that make you if Carlo doesn't 'slaughter' Allegri and 'murder' the league?

Allegri = Juventus
Milan = irrelevant

Hence I want Carlo to MURDER Serie A.
He doesn't have to beat us at all to accomplish this.
If necessary I can provide equations and diagrams.

Fuck Juventus and their mods here...and I will be cheering Carlo to massacre them...even if it's not with us.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sucking mod dick isn't going to stop them from banning you YET again.

It's like you and Sage are dancing the IQ limbo these days :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nothing worse than someone with a victim complex, especially when they're at fault most of the time.

I ignored him for a long time, but can't have people buying his bullshit when he keeps harping on it on a daily basis now.

You are a liar, hypocrite and a moron.

These aren't insults but facts.

*Edit* Khurrisu....don't be like meeeeeeee :D

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Allegri = Juventus
Milan = irrelevant

Hence I want Carlo to MURDER Serie A.
He doesn't have to beat us at all to accomplish this.
If necessary I can provide equations and diagrams.

Fuck Juventus and their mods here...and I will be cheering Carlo to massacre them...even if it's not with us.

How very irrelevant a post.

You slate people constantly for predicting players will do well when they don't work out - "It's how they say it! They shouldn't have said Bertolacci would do well with such confidence"

But now you come in swearing that Carlo will murder Juventus and walk the title.

What does this make you if they don't?

A liar? A hypocrite? Lacking moral fibre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule