Ask Sod-Lod

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod: Where is Osama Bin Laden? And what is your opinion on Cannabis?

How should I know, I'm not working with CIA neither FBI or American Army to determine the place of this S***.

Cannabis is a good herb to be used for medical system not for illegal habit action or without medical supervising and permissions from the state and with reasons.

When Cannabis is used it is absorbed into the body by the blood and brain and can take effect within minutes.
Cannabis can be eaten or smoked.
Cannabis users have described the high from Cannabis as relaxing and calming. It will increase appetite, which can be useful for anyone with a disease or condition that inhibits the appetite.
Medical Cannabis Benefits include relaxation, pain reduction and increased appetite.
Studies have shown Medical Marijuana to help with brain cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, HIV and AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Asthma, Depression, Glaucoma, hypertension, and pain.
The Benefits of Medical Marijuana include anti-inflammatory, analgesic, stops cancer from spreading in breast cancer, reduction in eye pressure in Glaucoma, improved appetite, better sleep, tumor reduction, aids in opening up airways for better breathing, increases better moods, and works as a natural painkiller with no addictive qualities.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
After reading your signature, could I control my destiny using thought? If so, could you explain how?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, can you tell me why God won't speak to me?
Why Jesus never called on me to part the fucking seas?

There's zero chance that anyone other than Centre will get that reference, but the question stands.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
After reading your signature, could I control my destiny using thought? If so, could you explain how?

By thinking before you acting or talking, study your thoughts and revise them and decide to choose the ones that has suit your life style your entity your personality, and how it may add something positives not negatives outcome that could have bad impact at you.

After all, decide the rights from wrongs needs information + knowledge + experience to help you in the mechanical comparison method.

Live the life you've dreamed but with respect for who surround you in the environment and a man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life;

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, can you tell me why God won't speak to me?
Why Jesus never called on me to part the fucking seas?

There's zero chance that anyone other than Centre will get that reference, but the question stands.

Religion discussion is forbidden in this forum based on the rules that been stated by David.

Tip: You wouldn't be more conscious about yourself as god do for your sake, god loves you and takes care on you more than your Mother do or doing or anyone in this world.

You need to Find the peace with yourself and inside deep your heart to taste the sweetness of living the sweet life.

Worship the god as if you really seeing him, if you don't, for sure he does and protect you.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Sod-Lod ... are you over a hundred years old?

What operating system would you suggest for us mere mortals?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod ... are you over a hundred years old?

What operating system would you suggest for us mere mortals?

NO

What do you mean about mere mortals? it is i can't merge between Computer system and Human thinking behaves, the Computer system depends on information and knowledge to be retrieved and to generate reasonable conclusion with based on some commands and instruction, it is simple Idea but wide hard complicate and sophisticate to be explained or apply.

Please clear your question part, thanks

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Mainly referring to your endless resource of knowledge and unconventional outlook, in comparison to ... well, pretty much everyone else on the board.

I wanted to know what OS you used. And what, from your past experience, would you recommend.

New question: When should one know when to stop trying to do something?

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Oh all knowing sod lod, Will milan win any trophy this season? Will Dzeko finally join milan, will kaladze leave milan, when is Dida going to make the next blunder? These question have been making me restless for quite a while now...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Mainly referring to your endless resource of knowledge and unconventional outlook, in comparison to ... well, pretty much everyone else on the board.

I wanted to know what OS you used. And what, from your past experience, would you recommend.

I used 98, XP Pro, Vista Ultimate, 7 + 2000 WS 2000. 2003 & 2008 + MAC 9.

what i recommend is based on your using, if you are browser and not much in IT and you are more in business job so i recommend MAC OS X.

Photoshop and Art Design --> MAC OS X.

Video Gaming --> Windows 7

Office Job + Secretary roles with having support from Admin then --> Windows 7

Networking and Create Domains etc --> WS 2008 + Linux Red Hat+ UNIX depends on your organization.

Development --> Linux Red Hat (if you don't use Windows Development tools as you need lot to update + find some patches depends on development compounds) else if you use Windows Development so 7 is an ideal one.

Don't ever try to stop do something tell you success on solve or terminate the case.
Humans in general are not quitter in nature, but the laziness and desperation + life's pressures may lead him/her for stop trying, in this case you need to motivate and trust yourself.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Oh all knowing sod lod, Will milan win any trophy this season? Will Dzeko finally join milan, will kaladze leave milan, when is Dida going to make the next blunder? These question have been making me restless for quite a while now...

I'm not God and neither a member in Milan management team to answers those questions.

But I'm sure that Milan management represented with B&G most probably have plans to enforce the team and terminate some useless players in away or other.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Sod-Lod, in your divine opinion which will happen first?

Christina getting drunk/having a nervous breakdown and posting her face

OR

Me getting drunk/having a nervous breakdown and revealing my real name?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

OR

we all know ur real name is andrea

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

OR

Cristy is a mature lady that wouldn't do dump acts even if she get wasted.

About yourself, only you are the one who decide to be man or moaner.

we all know ur real name is andrea

Would you please apply for a delete note for admin on this thread as it is topics quality are rubbish and the discussions material went down to low level.

You can read my opinions in the forum's threads when it is necessary; this thread is a persiflage on my opinions.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
I've just discovered this epicness. Great thread Sam. :tongue:

Stalker much? Also have you tried finding me on fb? You have a few too many Cristina Milan's on your friendlist, unless that's purely coincidental of course.. :o

Cristy is a mature lady that wouldn't do dump acts even if she get wasted.

Thanks for the words Sod-Lod.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Would you please apply for a delete note for admin on this thread as it is topics quality are rubbish and the discussions material went down to low level.

You can read my opinions in the forum's threads when it is necessary; this thread is a persiflage on my opinions.

Sorry Sod-lod. I will not cross your authority again.

but I do have a question for you,

Who do you think is 'packing more heat'..... Seedorf or Beckham??

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sorry Sod-lod. I will not cross your authority again.

What are you sorry about:conf: You didn't cross my authority in anyway.

but I do have a question for you,

Who do you think is 'packing more heat'..... Seedorf or Beckham??

Are you kidding with me? is that a question to be negotiate about dude? You just put me down :rolleyes:

And about your question , are you insane? Seedo with no question, have you ever heard a woman miss with Seedo and she didn't get punished by his "packing heat" ultimate tool?

SPECTACULAR word! :star:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I'm just wondering, do you have by any chance a split personality?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i find it extremely funny how you struggle to string some basic sentences together,like in milano84's sig. but then again, you know how to use and spell some longer extremely complicated words. like persiflage and pestiferous

well done. :D :)

this is not an insult in any way.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, do you have by any chance a split personality?

What are the signs and indicators to let you pop up this kind of question?

i find it extremely funny how you struggle to string some basic sentences together,like in milano84's sig. but then again, you know how to use and spell some longer extremely complicated words. like persiflage and pestiferous

well done. :D :)

this is not an insult in any way.

I suppose to answer his mocking "Fake" question with a simple proper sentence as "I'm belong to an experienced elder human being gene", but I tried to make it as simple as it is Like the Signature's one of M84.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How is it ok to call Nesta SN?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
How is it ok to call Nesta SN?

Welcome again Jasp, we missed you in the last three days ago man :)

it is because SUPER NESTA according to his superior performance and intelligent action and reaction.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Welcome again Jasp, we missed you in the last three days ago man :)

it is because SUPER NESTA according to his superior performance and intelligent action and reaction.

Then call him Super-Nesta. Noone calls Pippo SP. Or Diego Maradona DM.

-e- And sorry to be away. Been busy a little ... It seems things worked out without me :)

Schedule