Mattia Perin

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why don't we buy him and afterwards loan him out to Genoa like Chealsea did with Thibaut Courtois really payed off what an amazing goalkeeper.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Makes too much sense for Galliani.

We got Agazzi, fine as we are

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So Vrsaljlko's ready for Milan but Perin isn't? :lol::fp:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he wasnt italian id be worried Preciozi would sell him to merda like he does with most good players he has.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I really hope we don't end up losing him to another Italian side.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Perin is great goalkeeper already. This 3 rd season of perin in serie a and he showed how he is. Where scuffed?

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Better later than never I reckon, but not sure how much validity this has.

Milan could use Alessandro Matri as a bargaining chip to acquire Mattia Perin from Genoa, if reports are to be believed.

At 22, Perin is seen by many as a future Italy number 1, and made his official debut for the Azzurri last night having previously been capped in a friendly against Brazilian club-side Fluminense.

Calciomercato believes that Milan are big fans of the young shot-stopper, and see him as a long-term solution to their goalkeeping question, with Diego Lopez (33) and Christian Abbiati (37) both nearing the end of their careers.

While Genoa would not be keen on selling the goalkeeper, nor Slovakian midfielder Juraj Kucka who is also said to be a target for the Rossoneri, the website reports that Alessandro Matri could be used as a bargaining chip in an effort to convince the club.

Matri is currently on loan at Genoa from Milan and has enjoyed a fine start to his Grifone career, managing five goals and three assists in nine games.

Calciomercato belives that Milan could offer the player to Genoa in an effort to reduce the €10m which the Marassi club would be likely to demand for Perin or Kucka.

Such a deal would see the asking price for either player fall by between €6m and €7m according to the website.

The site believes that the Rossoneri could make an offer in January for Kucka, while Perin would be targeted in the summer as Milan already have Lopez and Abbiati for this season, and Genoa are unlikely to allow their goalkeeper to leave halfway through the season.

Obviously it's Kucka though :(

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
One Day ...

B3PJ0WYIgAAFrVY.png

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
One Day ...

maybe at the end of the season

Interviewed by TMW, Matteo Roggi, agent of Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin, has declared: "Every great European club seeeking a goalkeeper must thinl about Mattia: they would obtain a reliable goalie for the next twenty years. But, without surprises, he will remain at Genoa until the end of the season. Of course, if somebody would make the right offer, things could change, but I don't think that Genoa will renounce to him".

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just buy him but leave him at Genoa for 2 seasons. By that time Diego is probably looking at going to #2 ( like it or not ) and we can bring him in.
Similar to Courtois with Chelsea and Altetico.

Too simple for G ??

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Just buy him but leave him at Genoa for 2 seasons. By that time Diego is probably looking at going to #2 ( like it or not ) and we can bring him in.
Similar to Courtois with Chelsea and Altetico.

Too simple for G ??

We don't have the money for our current lineup, let alone a backup (expensive) GK for the future. I don't see it's happening tbh

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We don't have the money for our current lineup, let alone a backup (expensive) GK for the future. I don't see it's happening tbh

Funny how we never have money for transfers but have an inexhaustible well when it comes to over paying fodder.

I think we can do it for two reasons.

1. Our relationship with Genoa.
2. We can just hand over Matri+ plus a token amount of cash or include someone that may appeal ( Niang, Saponara) to Genoa or give them a GK ( Agazzi ) who may or may not fit in at Genoa.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Funny how we never have money for transfers but have an inexhaustible well when it comes to over paying fodder.

I think we can do it for two reasons.

1. Our relationship with Genoa.
2. We can just hand over Matri+ plus a token amount of cash or include someone that may appeal ( Niang, Saponara) to Genoa or give them a GK ( Agazzi ) who may or may not fit in at Genoa.

I think it's doable but it's not our priority for now. Ofc it would be a dream if it came true but sadly not in the near future

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Buy him and leave him playing for Genoa...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yup

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Don't be already have this talented young dude playing for our primevara. I'm sure Diego could play until 35/36.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't be already have this talented young dude playing for our primevara. I'm sure Diego could play until 35/36.

Actually you're right. We have the 15 years old Gianluigi Donnarumma, considered as the best of his generation and if things go normally he should be the next number one in Milan. He's already playing in the Primavera at 15! A lot of experts say that he's going to be the next Buffon of Italy . Let's hope it's true.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what about Gori?

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Actually you're right. We have the 15 years old Gianluigi Donnarumma, considered as the best of his generation and if things go normally he should be the next number one in Milan. He's already playing in the Primavera at 15! A lot of experts say that he's going to be the next Buffon of Italy . Let's hope it's true.

His brother , Antonio, was suppose to be the next big thing too. Nothing of him.

What I've found in my years as a Milan supporter is this: Hyped youngsters be it Di Gennaro, De Zerbi, Piccolo, Donati, Valoti, Albertazzi( just go back to his early pages he was going to be the next Costurcurta), Merkel etc. don't generally turn out to be much.

It's usually ones that don't get much attention that come through. One example was most people raved about De Vito, not many about De Sciglio.
Another was a lot of talk used to be of Michele Piccolo, nothing much of Matri. While you can argue all of Matri's pro's and con's he is of course somewhere, Piccolo who knows?

I hope that's not the case with Mastour and also would be good if Donnarumma comes good.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
His brother , Antonio, was suppose to be the next big thing too. Nothing of him.

What I've found in my years as a Milan supporter is this: Hyped youngsters be it Di Gennaro, De Zerbi, Piccolo, Donati, Valoti, Albertazzi( just go back to his early pages he was going to be the next Costurcurta), Merkel etc. don't generally turn out to be much.

It's usually ones that don't get much attention that come through. One example was most people raved about De Vito, not many about De Sciglio.
Another was a lot of talk used to be of Michele Piccolo, nothing much of Matri. While you can argue all of Matri's pro's and con's he is of course somewhere, Piccolo who knows?

I hope that's not the case with Mastour and also would be good if Donnarumma comes good.
wasnt aubemeyang, darmian highly rated too back in the day?

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
If Donnarumma is playing, then wouldn't Gori be on the bench?

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Arsenal is not looking for a new keeper. Its just because schezny has been dropped the media are running with this story. Ospina is a very very good goalkeeper and we have a very talented young keeper in Martinez

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Arsenal is not looking for a new keeper. Its just because schezny has been dropped the media are running with this story. Ospina is a very very good goalkeeper and we have a very talented young keeper in Martinez
Perin is too good for Arsenal anyway.

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
Wouldn't that make him too good for the current Milan as well?

pippo is tacticall genius when compared to imbecile bitch known as arsene wenger

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
pippo is tacticall genius when compared to imbecile bitch known as arsene wenger

tactical genius who has Milan at 8th in seria a.....I think if he makes the Europa league this season he deserve the manager of the season:lol:

Schedule