Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Daenerys was the best part of the episode and it had a very good ending.

She's the only blight, on a fantastic tv show.
I truly wish she had died ages ago.

Finally two Stark children reunited!
I was sure Jon would depart, before Sansa arrived.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
She's the only blight, on a fantastic tv show.
I truly wish she had died ages ago.

sddefault.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Daenerys has slow as shit storylines but one has to admit when a scene is good.

Her finding Drogon atop the pyramid was good. Her finale in S1 was good. This last one was great.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
how the fuck did sansa, who was the weakest character in the show and bitch-slapped everywhere by everyone, suddenly turns into a warlord that wants to re-conquer all the north, even by herself...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
how the fuck did sansa, who was the weakest character in the show and bitch-slapped everywhere by everyone, suddenly turns into a warlord that wants to re-conquer all the north, even by herself...

hztjmmu.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
true

he also was the reason as to why the bolton bastard got to fuck her

maybe a part of the toughening up

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
btw, what kind of a "living" is john snow now?

he lost a lot of blood when they killed him

and i didn't see anyone stitch him up...

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

GoT s06e04

A girl gets her eyes back, a halfman feeding dragons and a fairyprincess is immune to fire and you're like ''hold the fuck up, they didnt stitched him up''. I dont blame you. I call bullshit too :devilehh:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Same. Like Beric Dondarrion. Well, he said he looses a bit every time he's resurrected but Jon says he's the same. (and I think some nerds wrote about it as well)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
GoT s06e04

A girl gets her eyes back, a halfman feeding dragons and a fairyprincess is immune to fire and you're like ''hold the fuck up, they didnt stitched him up''. I dont blame you. I call bullshit too :devilehh:

I'm not saying it's impossible or whatever, just want an explanation. How does he survive without blood?

What are you talking about, Jasper?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not saying it's impossible or whatever, just want an explanation. How does he survive without blood?

What are you talking about, Jasper?
idk if the blood has been explained but he just is back to same human with scars.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Jon Snow resurrection has been so lame. No consequences, no sacrifices, just simplistic hey you're alive again.

GRRM better do a better job than this.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GoT s06e04

:lol:

On a side note, I hope the new books will suck ass. Serves those cunts right.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
GRRM said there is a major twist in the new book that is not in the TV series , given the fact that so many stories are taken not into consideration in the TV series , I'm assuming its that Jon doesn't come back . Which would be more in line with his brilliant story.

GoT is like amateur hour right now , killed the story telling completely. The pace of the unfolding is so unlike GRRM.

I hope the people here enjoy it but trust me , you're missing out on so much by not reading the books.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GRRM said there is a major twist in the new book that is not in the TV series , given the fact that so many stories are taken not into consideration in the TV series , I'm assuming its that Jon doesn't come back . Which would be more in line with his brilliant story.

GoT is like amateur hour right now , killed the story telling completely. The pace of the unfolding is so unlike GRRM.

I hope the people here enjoy it but trust me , you're missing out on so much by not reading the books.

Cmon, Jon coming back was almost given.

In an interview with IGN, Martin said he had decided he would include the twist after a couple of years of deliberation. “I have decided to do it. Will you know it? I don’t know. It is fairly obvious because it is something that involves a couple of characters, one of which is dead on the show, and not dead in the books. So the show can’t do it, unfortunately, because they have killed someone I have not killed.”

http://www.theguardian.com/books/20...hrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show

HYPE CONFIRMED?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Cmon, Jon coming back was almost given.

In an interview with IGN, Martin said he had decided he would include the twist after a couple of years of deliberation. “I have decided to do it. Will you know it? I don’t know. It is fairly obvious because it is something that involves a couple of characters, one of which is dead on the show, and not dead in the books. So the show can’t do it, unfortunately, because they have killed someone I have not killed.”

http://www.theguardian.com/books/20...hrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show

HYPE CONFIRMED?
Guesses Jasper ?

I can only think of Ser Barristan Selmy.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope it's someone from the small council

they really piss me off

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

i read the first three books, didn't enjoy them as much the series. "much" isn't always a good thing.

but of course, the books give depth to the series. did you expect the same story telling when there are no books?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
There's a whole bag of characters dead in the show but alive in the books (interestingly, I can't think of
one that's dead in the books but alive in the show, besides Jon, edit: thought of another) - Roose, Stannis, Doran, Oreo, Osha, Shireen, Barristan, Mance, Myrcella, Trystane, off the top of my head

The Hound is surely alive, even in the show. Too much hype.

Edit: Ahh that interview is before the season started. So Stannis, Shireen, Barristan, Mance, Myrcella and Trystane.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Spoiler:
Kevan and Pycelle are both dead, but it's murky with timelines regarding that.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Stannis death in the show is the most underwhelming send off ever.

I'm fairly certain his story will be taken a little further in the books. Mel will ditch him for Jon, but Stannis will chart his own path.

Similarly Doran Martell and Barristan both are likely to get a deeper storyline.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That was incredible.

Schedule