Week 22: AC Milan 3-0 F.C. Internazionale Milano 31/01/2016 20.45 CET

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
About time we win a derby, last one under Seedorf no?

Clarence :star:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just don't let it become a scrappy game. If we make the game technical we can win. I definitely don't want us to drop off for this match.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
You may get pwned, not me, or any other real fan

Just stating obvious facts, until we sign better players, i don't see a step forward. Oh and i still am a fan i will never support another club, b&g need to leave before we end up in serie b.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Should see this 4-4-2 with these players as it will get the best out of this team

Abate ------ Alex ----- Roma ---- Antonelli--

Kucka----monto----berto--bona

Adriano-------------baca​

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca should murder murilllo. Milan cocaine> inter cocaine

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Please Niang and Bacca as the strikers!

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If kucka plays on the right side than niang has to play striker. No point playing Adriano otherwise

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Niang is going to start anyways since Adriano is injured.

But I'm so tired of seeing Niang and his fuck ups. :fp:

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Wearing my Recoba shirt for this one :cool:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Some lineups had kucka as a projected right midfielder, which id be fine with. But if that's the case, niang should start instead of Adriano. Even though everyone loves to shit on niang, he's a good dribbler and hes athletic. Basically what I'm saying is that if we were going to sacrifice a more traditional winger for the engine and stability of kucka, than we'd need to play niang(over Adriano) for the lack of movement and dribbling.

Doesn't matter anyway, Adriano isn't playing now and I don't think kucka will actually play rm

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
We are actually favourites for this match?!? :eek::eek::eek:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
it this another one of those games where we play OK, but the score ends up being 1-2 ?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
We are actually favourites for this match?!? :eek::eek::eek:

In what world actually we are the favorites?

Sometimes i dont understand whether we are living in real world or bizzaro ones

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter are higher in the table and have had a better season but lately they've been heavily criticized, just look at the results from their last few games

We're doing better lately, not sure if we're favourites, but some of you are making it sound like we've got no chance..

CZ84odjXEAAQRtD.jpg

Would you people rather see Bertolacci playing with Kucka being moved to Honda's position?

As for Inter, it's weird how Eder is expected to start when he only signed for the yesterday. Jovetic & Perisic on the bench, Mancini treats player like toys, he always wants the new shiny one.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pre-Match press conference by Mihajlovic before the derby:

On Honda: "He's a player who's not forgiven anything, but in reality he is very reliable, he does everything you ask from him. He should definitely try to be more decisive and score some goals. I did not like that after the cut at the head against Empoli he didn't went into aerial duels, one must not be influenced by this. His words about his role in the line-up? If he says he does not have the characteristics to play as RM, then he will stay on the bench (laughs)."

On Inter: "I do not know what formation they will play, they have changed a lot. We will play our game, we don't bother how the others play. We always think about us before we think about the others, we do not change as much as the others."

On Luiz Adriano: "He suffered this blow, we are trying to get him ready for the derby, but it will be difficult."

On Menez: "His condition is worse than Balotelli's and Niang's. He has no more pain and is training with us, but it takes time to recover the condition. Let's see if tomorrow he will take a seat on the bench, but he's still far away from the best condition."

On The Italian Cup: "Every game is a story for itself, we played against them and Inter played against Juventus, which together with Naples has something more than all. We had to win and we did it, they have lost, but in derby you do not count the latest results, everything resets. It 'a game itself as well, there are no favorites."

On Eder: "I've lost count of how many players they have taken, the Panini magazine will have more pages to fill for the figures of the Nerazzurri (laughs). Seriously, he's a great player, you have to congratulate Inter because it's a great buy. "

On Bacca: "He needs to improve himself and to dialogue more with his teammates, the opportunities to score are coming, he must also be better at converting then."

On Milan's season: "It 'clear that we could do better, but for example a draw in Empoli is not a drama. I was angry because Milan can not be recovered after going ahead twice. It's our fault that we have conceeded the equalizer. We gave continuity to the results in the last 17 days, we won 10 games and lost only 2. In Empoli there was a clear penalty to our favor not given, however we do not want to make excuses because certain games we should have closed before. We had a good race, even though we had to win".

On Niang: "I spoke with him, he never wanted to leave Milan."

On Balotelli: "He played this week and Coppa Italia games are those games to be used to see how the state of the players is who don't play often. The game showed that Mario and Boateng are not in condition. Concerning Mario: When you score you have to rejoice, I spoke with him often, but he fails to cheer, that's it. He's a nice guy, he seems to have no desire on the pitch, but that's absolutely not the case. It's like when you're with a woman and you do not know how to say "I love you". I'm happy to have him here, I hope he changes this attitude because in the eyes of others he always seems angry and this does not help him. Being a professional footballplayer is the most beautiful thing there is."

On Inter: "They are 8 points ahead of us, we could have had 6-7 more, but if we did not succeed it's our fault. They have great cynicism, that is their trademark. I'd like to win a few games with more serenity, but in the end the important thing is to win."

On The scarf: "I don't use it anymore? Here you can not because you must wear nothing else than Dolce and Gabbana".

on Barbara's words: "Seeing the ranking, she is right, but if in the end things will get better she will be happy."

On the second half of the season: "We have almost all the direct clashes at home, except that one with Napoli. Winning tomorrow would give great moral and enthusiasm. We now have an identity, the problem is that we can not close games. However Milan is a difficult team to beat. We have all the qualities to win tomorrow night. "

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: "More points than Inter in the last 8 games? It's not to boast."

Mihajlovic: "Balotelli? In the cup we saw that he and Boateng are not in a good condition."

Mihajlovic: "I told Balotelli to celebrate when he scores, but it?s not in his nature. He seem as he doesn?t care, but that?s not true. It?s like when you are with a woman and want to tell her you love her, but you can?t say the words."

Mihajlovic: "Niang never wanted to leave, and he is happy to stay in Milan."

Mihajlovie: "If Menez will be called? Let's see, but he has a worse condition than Balotelli and Boateng."

Mihajlovic: "Eder to Inter? He is a great transfer, I was hoping that he would join them on Monday."

Mihajlovic: "Honda is very reliable, he does everything you ask. He should definitely try to be more decisive and score some goals.

Mihajlovic: "His words about his role? If he says that he does not have the characteristics to play as RM, then he will stay on bench."

Mihajlovic: "Champions League or Europa League? We only think about a game."

Mihajlovic: "Barbara's words? Seeing the ranking, she is right, but in the end if things will get better she will be happy."

Mihajlovic: "Milan-Inter is like an elevator: Who wins passes, who loses goes back to the ground."

Mihajlovic: "It's mportant to not lose, but we will play to win. I do not think about a draw."

Mihajlovic: "I don?t know what formation Mancini will play with. We'll be focusing above all on the way we will be playing"

Last edited: