Rodrigo Bentancur

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems good player,but Badelj would be better choice,unfortunately Fiorentina dont want to sell him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I want him!

77bcf41a23d0b77947473f762f72d42d.jpg

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Seems like a good player but not what we need right now... we have enough young players who 'could' develop into something good. We need about 2 top signings... not maybes.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Looks like we bought him... cant agree with this as the right move, looks good and promising but we need some frickin class not more pedo kids... this is a value signing, not one to raise the quality of our team... i hate that we didn't sign Kovacic or Badelj...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Looks like we bought him... cant agree with this as the right move, looks good and promising but we need some frickin class not more pedo kids... this is a value signing, not one to raise the quality of our team... i hate that we didn't sign Kovacic or Badelj...

every player is unique.

I'm sure there were people saying the same thing when Juve bought Pogba.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Badelj will be ours before the window closes, the player and his agent have a very tumultuous relationship with the management. He reportedly wanted to leave and sent in his transfer request

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Daily Express, Uruguayan midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur (19), who will be traded from Boca Juniors to Juventus (due to a previously pledged pre-agreement) in January, has been recently approached by Manchester United, which were turned down on that. AC Milan tried to sign him too, during last summer, but the player will join Bianconeri on a €9.4m offer.

Schedule