The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly never expected such a nightmare of a mercato

Were in for another very, very depressing season

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With all these juve news I've sort of missed everything going on with inter. Are they still doing as shitty as we are?

I saw icardi might leave, maybe candreva will come in. But their new owners haven't done anything have they

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Taking Juventus' fourth striker on loan a week after they sign the star striker of league no. 2 for 94m.

Feels bad man.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
A few weeks ago people wanted de sciglii out now they dont want to sell him. Just shows that u cant make people happy.

ooorr this is a forum with a lot of people and they do not all speak at once.

just something to think about.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Taking Juventus' fourth striker on loan a week after they sign the star striker of league no. 2 for 94m.

Feels bad man.

Why would they loan him out to Milan if they've received several offers of 25m for him?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Feels bad man.

well, you've wanted (still want?) balotelli here. so i don't understand how this would feel bad for you. :o

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why would they loan him out to Milan if they've received several offers of 25m for him?

Idk, it's more about the idea.

Shows the contrast of smal dickiness. Us not being able to land him would be even worse I guess.

Tho I think i read he doesn't want wolfsburg and is waiting for milan

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well, you've wanted (still want?) balotelli here. so i don't understand how this would feel bad for you. :o

Ya if we're gonna suck anyways at least give us fun and exciting players to watch.

Mario, taarabt, kaka midtable finish over Bonaventura, Adriano, Honda midtable finish :o

And yes I have @FinallygivenuponMario

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk, it's more about the idea.

Shows the contrast of smal dickiness. Us not being able to land him would be even worse I guess.

Tho I think i read he doesn't want wolfsburg and is waiting for milan

Yeah I get what you mean

Sad times for Milan. We're even struggling to get a 31 year old Jose Sosa who is doing everything to force his way out.. he flew out of the training camp without a permission to Ibiza a few days ago :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ya if we're gonna suck anyways at least give us fun and exciting players to watch.

Mario, taarabt, kaka midtable finish over Bonaventura, Adriano, Honda midtable finish :o

And yes I have @FinallygivenuponMario

i'm happy that you've given up on him

and no balotelli is not a fun and exciting player to watch.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing is, if they're so sure that the deal will be closed sooner or later (most likely not in in time to sign players this summer) and the funds will be available this January or the next summer, why is :g: not allowed to sign players on loans with obligations to buy? I can bet that this would easily work for names that Montella would like such as Cuadrado & Zielinski

There is so much confusion around the sale

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
the thing is im not sure anyone knows if the club is going to be sold.

im not sure anyone knows anything these days. :lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the thing is im not sure anyone knows if the club is going to be sold.

im not sure anyone knows anything these days. :lol:

I guess you're right

Very reliable sources close to both Fininvest & Berlu such as the ANSA news agency reported that despite all these delays the 2 parties have absolutely no doubts that the deal will be closed. if that was true I do not see why :g: wouldn't be allowed to sign players with obligations to buy to refer payments till next year. Perhaps they do not want the moron running the show after they've seen what names he'd like to bring to the club.. there were reports of many disagreements between Gancikoff and Galliani

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I think 4-4-2 would be best for us if only Genoa deals and Cuadrado loan:

----------------Bacca-Niang
Bonaventura-Rincon-Montolivo-Cuadrado
Antonelli-Romagnoli-Zapata-De Sciglio

It would be nice if we could sell Bacca and De Sciglio, but as others have stated I fear Galliani would go full ****** with the money and spash on Zaza/Pavoletti/Arbeloa and make us even worse.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Thing is, if they're so sure that the deal will be closed sooner or later (most likely not in in time to sign players this summer) and the funds will be available this January or the next summer, why is :g: not allowed to sign players on loans with obligations to buy? I can bet that this would easily work for names that Montella would like such as Cuadrado & Zielinski

There is so much confusion around the sale

because they're probably not so sure about it

Why should they allow G to choose the players and even worse make the deals?

I know I wouldn't

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I was live at the game and Montolivo waved at me. My life is complete. Watching Milan in person it's so obvious the impact Montolivo has and how he's easily our best midfielder. Bertolacci was walking the entire time and didn't look comfortable. He was injured the entire game IMO. Niang is a beast physically and Donnarumma is even more impressive in person. Antonelli was incredible. Adriano, Matri and pals were fucking shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolies bro.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Would be nice if we could sell niang, bacca,des, montolivo, bertolacchi.
Sign cudrado, berrardi, musacchio and jacare souza.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
From England - AC Milan and Inter are interested in Schweinsteiger

Last edited:

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Berardi will never come in current Milan, stop dreaming.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ah the mighty Berardi who could have been at a top club a long time ago but is instead staying at Sasusolo for yet another season because hes scared of stepping out of his comfort zone

I'd take Cuadrado over him anyday. Honestly the 3 names Montella requested would be enough to change this team - a quality ball playing CB in Musacchio, Zielinski who's able to pick up the ball and run with it to open up spaces & Cuadrado who's got a very unique skill set

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Would be nice if we could sell niang
Dumbfounded-gif.gif

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
#Milan would only sell De Sciglio for an offer of €18M. Liverpool are interested in the defender. [CorSport]

He's our best fullback FFS. Do not trust Abate and Antonelli.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Comes late August we still don't have preliminaries, Berlu cancels the sale, galliani sells Bacca for 20m and spends on Zaza and Sosa.

Fans all rush back to the stadium, Grazie Presidente, shows us he really loves Milan bc he is spending again

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine if this drags out until end of august and we're stuck with this group of players. Or even worse the sale doesn't happen. :(

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Candreva to Inter to become official tomorrow

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Matri go to Greece! right now bye!. We will struggle to make sales so we should try to hold onto the better players hoping we have a better season under Montella and regain some respect in football.The Berlusconi and Galliani effect has been devastating to the clubs reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule