• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
why would we sell our only right winger for fraud perotti, who is btw LW.

and i don't want any of their player, especially not fucking pellegrini. :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Andrea Bricchi
‏@AndreaBricchi77
La Roma, se ho capito bene, avrebbe avanzo di 43M€ (ultima offerta per Malcom). Vuole N’Zonzi, costa 28. Avanzerebbe 15 da dare al #Milan per #Suso, più 1 contropartita. Il Milan vuole solo cash (37/38), per ovvi motivi. Leo potrebbe essere rimasto a Milano a lavorare su questo.

He is claiming that Roma has ~45m€ ready to spend on the market (they wanted to pay 43m€ for Malcom). They really want N'zonzi who will cost them 28m€. So they'll have ~15m€. They really want Suso and they're offering us 15m€ + another player. We only want cash (~38m€) but there's a chance Leo stayed in Milan to work on the solution for both clubs

If they want Suso they can pay 15m + Under so we get a direct replacement.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
these sales are not enough to cover a big signing

Elliot is cleaning up the books, should've been done years ago

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
these sales are not enough to cover a big signing

Elliot is cleaning up the books, should've been done years ago

:thumbsup: Even if we don't get much value from the sales we do free up a lot in wages (1m+ per player) that was being wasted.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
It’s so hard to press the tiny page number buttons when you’re half asleep

Exactly! :lol:

I can't believe I make sure I go through each and every post just in case I miss some snippet of news that will drive me crazy at work while I am supposed to be paying attention.

Have been waiting for Leo and especially Paolo to be in charge for so long that I would be so gutted if they get it wrong. Surely they will prevail. They must.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Exactly!

I can't believe I make sure I go through each and every post just in case I miss some snippet of news that will drive me crazy at work while I am supposed to be paying attention.

Have been waiting for Leo and especially Paolo to be in charge for so long that I would be so gutted if they get it wrong. Surely they will prevail. They must.
Better to use Twitter for news. Too much crap in the commode.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Instead of draxler, maybe Meelan should consider some Koreans...

Nostrad? Didn’t they look good this summer?

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Yes that is true to a certain extent especially when things go off track here, but I feel I would miss out on the banter of fans who are just as mad about this club as I am.

Feels good to know that I am not the only one who is spending most of my waking hours obsessing.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

But then again it may be quiet on twitter, but when you're hooked you need constant supply and RnB is full of posts non stop :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yes that is true to a certain extent especially when things go off track here, but I feel I would miss out on the banter of fans who are just as mad about this club as I am.

Feels good to know that I am not the only one who is spending most of my waking hours obsessing.

:lol: trust me ur not the only one

it will get crazy last 3 days

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
ok sure we re cleaning up the books but we still need replacements for those leaving in midfield.

Bakayoko thats 1

SMS im more and more sure it ll be him

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok sure we re cleaning up the books but we still need replacements for those leaving in midfield.

Bakayoko thats 1

SMS im more and more sure it ll be him

I expect Bakayoko (replaces Loca+Monto), a creative mid/SMS, and a winger

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanking the Matrix that the complete forward Morata wasn't brought in

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
La Repubblica - Milan-Milinkovic Plan: money and Bonaventure to Lazio, via Suso or Gigio

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: trust me ur not the only one

it will get crazy last 3 days

:D

I think even more so this time compared to previous transfer windows or disappointing matchdays. You know, during our darkest days post Thiago/Ibra sale in 2012 up to a few weeks back I felt like an orphan who would fantasize about his real parents. If only Leo was director he would make the right moved on the market. If only San Paolo was back, the players would have the right attitude in training and in games. Paolo would talk sense into Giglio and Locatelli.

Now the real parents are back, they have to make it alright. This feels like the real Milan that I remember. It will take time but it feels like home again.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So on top of who left, we're also gonna lose Bona + Suso or Gigio?

FFS, we're gonna have an anorexic squad.

On top of the three players promised, we're also gonna need 2-3 dry loans for depth.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Man if football italia of all sources is reporting that we wont give up on SMS theres definitely something brewing

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:D

I think even more so this time compared to previous transfer windows or disappointing matchdays. You know, during our darkest days post Thiago/Ibra sale in 2012 up to a few weeks back I felt like an orphan who would fantasize about his real parents. If only Leo was director he would make the right moved on the market. If only San Paolo was back, the players would have the right attitude in training and in games. Paolo would talk sense into Giglio and Locatelli.

Now the real parents are back, they have to make it alright. This feels like the real Milan that I remember. It will take time but it feels like home again.

Amen brother

Status
Not open for further replies.