Milan Icon
Reaction score
what's your middle name?

klelia's middle name is eugenia.... like eugene :D

:D

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just adore you... you are the only one who pays attention to what I say... thanks! :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
I just adore you... you are the only one who pays attention to what I say... thanks! :D

de nada :D well, you always come up with these cool ideas so i just can't resist posting them :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scharatz said:
David said:
None for me. :)

i always thought your middle name is feka :conf:

David Feka Bucur :D

You have yet to post yours. But let me take a guess:

Nikola RoqueJuniorToSpurs Sarac! :D

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
God this off topic is getting worse! :D Its down to you Scharatz, and your crazy topics!! :head: :D ps i dont have a middle name :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Jamie said:
God this off topic is getting worse! :D Its down to you Scharatz, and your crazy topics!! :head: :D ps i dont have a middle name :D

i've got nothing to do with that, it's klelia's idea :D

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hey!!!!!!! I just mentioned my middle name in the "whats your name" topic! dont blame me for not having a middle name! :o

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
hey!!!!!!! I just mentioned my middle name in the "whats your name" topic! dont blame me for not having a middle name! :o
Its your fault Klelia! You should have known that Scharatz picks up on the slightest notion of a hairbrain scheme!! Please dont mention anything else (like what colour hair you have or something stupid like that :rolleyes: )

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hhahahahahahaha... now you REALLY made me laugh... hahahaha... hair colour... well, sorry if I say so but... you just mentioned it so... probably he already got the idea from you... hahaha... come on scharatz make me laugh even more and pick that idea.... hahahahahahahaha... look, I made a couple of stupid comments and he created a thread on that, Im so sorry! if you dont like them well... DONT READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!! you are free to read just the ones you like... and he is free to post them... so, dont make a big deal of just a couple of stupid questions... :o

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
hhahahahahahaha... now you REALLY made me laugh... hahahaha... hair colour... well, sorry if I say so but... you just mentioned it so... probably he already got the idea from you... hahaha... come on scharatz make me laugh even more and pick that idea.... hahahahahahahaha... look, I made a couple of stupid comments and he created a thread on that, Im so sorry! if you dont like them well... DONT READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!! you are free to read just the ones you like... and he is free to post them... so, dont make a big deal of just a couple of stupid questions... :o

Ooooooo well Im soreee :D lighten up i was J.O.K.I.N.G :D

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't have one. But my mother says that Alexandre was for Alex André. :o

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
My names are supposed to be three:
Mellanie, Jennifer, Judith

but almost everybody call me Mèlani (here in Rome) or Melly (at work), just to make it easier ;)

4.jpg

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
lucky me.......my middle name is Amedeo.........I think the last person to call me that (cogino), I tried to fight.....hehehehhehe...........My name is like Mellanie's though. My name is Donatello, but my friends call me Donnie, and my parents and relatives call me Tello. I like Donnie......especially how somehow my name mysteriously adds another "n" and somewhere finds room to add an "i." Interesting...... :cool: I can't really spell it, "Doni." hehehehhee....never really thought about this, but "doni" means "gifts" in italian. Cristian Gifts of Atalanta. hehehehehe.......I need to slow down today :devil2:

Too many doppia espressos :devilton:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmm i dont have a middle name. But i guess my nickname with my family and stuff of Jenna is practically like a middle name.
ok I have just told everyone some really interesting stuff :rolleyes:
Who comes up with this stuff :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Are there any other personal questions we need answered? How about what is you bank account number? or What is your address and when are you not home? I hope you all know scharatz is compiling all of this info into a book titled. "How to find out info about people on the internet inconspiculously." Just kidding it's: ed.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Scharatz that is effing disguesting, who the hell wants to know that? And why is that guy dough_ballz checking out his friend anyway? It made me laugh though. :D You are too funny sometimes. :tongue: :)

Schedule