Tell me something 'bout yourself! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol
whats your subject?

South American regional security. In particular, whether or not it's viable to break U.S. hegemony by increasing South American unity.

I think I'll get moderated if I tell you my conclusions. :tongue:

Completely unrelated, the other main thing I have to do this month is a statistics assignment. Numbers. I fucking hate numbers. I said I wanted to study countries' reported rates of Polymelia, and see if there was any correlation between those and numeracy rates. As it turns out, my fellow students don't find the idea of miscounted limbs as funny as I do.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
You bastards. Right after I've submitted my finalised essay topic for this semester's International Relations course, and decided to ignore the awkward Central Americans and focus on the South.

Central America much more cooler than South America. We have alongside the EU the only multinational entity that has been able to have an integral economy working (sure it's a political mess, but economically it has worked).

Such a small region, but so important, and so many cases of study: Guatemala being a super power in colonial days, and now being a failed state with soo much racial issues (how there's hate among the natives themselves), Honduras's last coup, El Salvador and their economy based on remittances, the football war, the FMLN. Nicaragua being second poorest country in Latinamerica, and the whole pact between Ortega and Alemán (disgusting), the Somozas dictatorships, the way they all manipulate nationalism to shift from their internal isssues (usually by using the San Juan river-our border-as an excuse), or inspite of being the most fucked up country of all, it's the most secure one (and a beautiful one). Costa Rica and all the hate the rest of Central America has for us (we're supposly the deal breakers of a federal state-but we never were, first one to bail out on it was Nicaragua, then Honduras), how we had a very different history from the rest of CA (some shared symptoms), inspite of starting off as the poorest country during colonial, oh well how inspite all of that we're possibly the one with the WORSE infrastructure (at least roads + buildings wise, we destroyed almost all historical buildings). And finally Panamá, US occupation, the Panama Channel, how they were able to overcome the Noriega dictatorship and have such an impressive economical development (well there's still poverty, but they have grown sooo much in infrastructure).

Small, diverse, always controversial, and now that we finally have some stability groups like the maras come up, strategical (the filibusters, that even if not officially were supported by their government, had some bad lust for us but we beat the crap out of them :p, the cold war fought in Central America in the 70's and 80's, needless to talk about all the commerce-specially black market-that passes through this places-), with beautiful places (beaches, forrests, green areas, beautiful cities-not exactly in CR-).

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
South American regional security. In particular, whether or not it's viable to break U.S. hegemony by increasing South American unity.

I think I'll get moderated if I tell you my conclusions. :tongue:

I attended a study group about national security when I was at the uni (last year, much time ago), mostly with International Relations students before my research interests becomes more and more selfish and futile. But it was impressive how the USA power was in some way or another the focus in almost every work people in this group. It's not like Brazil has no other issues for his students to deal with, but this subject is really powerful.

Completely unrelated, the other main thing I have to do this month is a statistics assignment. Numbers. I fucking hate numbers. I said I wanted to study countries' reported rates of Polymelia, and see if there was any correlation between those and numeracy rates. As it turns out, my fellow students don't find the idea of miscounted limbs as funny as I do.

Meh, I hate numbers too. I choose political science because I foolishly thought I would just read and read theoretical stuff. Had to attend 2 classes about statitcs and more 3 about quantitative research. Terrible times.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i'm still waiting to see a pic of the chick from ireland....
Can't, Cristina has a thing for stalking me, she'll find her.

Please tell me she at least lives in a proper place where there'll be other humans around; not a farm in Donegal or something?

Very small town then it's massive stretches of fuck all until you get to Dublin, looking forward to it.

Edit: Just looked at where she lives, population: 1,966. Less than Donegal. Outstanding.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Lemme explain, the account is technically in her name. I would like to add more but I have to take a walkwith the dog. Brb.

And you're 23? You big baby.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
And you're 23? You big baby.

LOL :D

Nothing against you Sasha or your family, but at that age you really should have your own account in your control. Imo at the age of 18 everyone should have control of his/her own account. At least for me this was the case, I always had my own account, since I'm a child I had the control of it, though when I was still very young obviously my parents also had the rights to do something with my account.

I'm 20 and I'm happy to have everything for myself and that no one can do something with my money. I'm glad I don't need to share my account or that someone else has control of it, at that age it should be all mine. I can understand it that parents own the account of their children when they are still very young or if their kids are too dumb to work with the money they have available and just throw it all out of the window, then I can imagine that parents want to keep control even though their kids are old enough now.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
LOL :D

Nothing against you Sasha or your family, but at that age you really should have your own account in your control. Imo at the age of 18 everyone should have control of his/her own account. At least for me this was the case, I always had my own account, since I'm a child I had the control of it, though when I was still very young obviously my parents also had the rights to do something with my account.

I'm 20 and I'm happy to have everything for myself and that no one can do something with my money. I'm glad I don't need to share my account or that someone else has control of it, at that age it should be all mine. I can understand it that parents own the account of their children when they are still very young or if their kids are too dumb to work with the money they have available and just throw it all out of the window, then I can imagine that parents want to keep control even though their kids are old enough now.
This is what I tried to say in just a few words. :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Im guess im a bit late finding this out ,but what the fuck ?HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...what`s wrong with him???

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Im guess im a bit late finding this out ,but what the fuck ?HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...what`s wrong with him???

He was only fooling everyone, it was a big hoax. Look it up.

On another note, every one who's living in Los Angeles area: GO FUCKING VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. I've been reading that the proposition probably won't go through. Anyone with more information?

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Such a small region, but so important, and so many cases of study:

btw, i had the opportunity to study in united world college at costa rica but i couldnt for several politic reasons.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
omgz bruhs

so good

images

i cut sum slices of a pork roast and put them in the pot

zomg

sum fucking emeril lagassi type shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule