JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
With Super Mario in Lisbon, this week

o1NsN1d.jpg

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This has probably been posted many times before but damn.

Are we in the market for a tall regista with physicality who can tackle and pass?

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
This has probably been posted many times before but damn.

Are we in the market for a tall regista with physicality who can tackle and pass?

We are not, after renewing De Jong we are in the market for a B2B. That said, Cristante wasn't ready then, and I'm not sure if he's ready now.

From what I heard, Bologna wants to get him on loan ... kinda ironic for a player that didn't want to go on loan a year ago.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
We are not, after renewing De Jong we are in the market for a B2B. That said, Cristante wasn't ready then, and I'm not sure if he's ready now.

From what I heard, Bologna wants to get him on loan ... kinda ironic for a player that didn't want to go on loan a year ago.

Its not like biber was ready to give anything this team, or not like essien with muntari were able to take responsibility in mid for anything, or its not like you can build any serious attack with poli and dj as 2 mids of 3. Would like to see coach with some balls who wont play with this overrated, overpayed, limited and washed players but put some young players especially when we are not fighting for anything after 2/3 of season.

Last edited:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Bring him back please
We fucked up when we sold him...should have refused his wish to be sold outright
For 6-7 million he's a steal

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Moving to Palermo.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Must be doing bad. I thought he didn't want Italy bc he didn't want to play against Milan?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That's just the usual PR. He must be desperate to play.

I think it's a good move for him. The likeliest place for a midfielder like him to blossom is a laidback Serie A team.

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our coach gave him no opportunities to show his value. Hope all goes well in Palermo, even if it means he won't return to Benfica.

Buona fortuna, Bryan!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our coach gave him no opportunities to show his value. Hope all goes well in Palermo, even if it means he won't return to Benfica.

Buona fortuna, Bryan!

Quite refreshing. I salute you JRMPinto. If it was some commoders around here probably the message would have been "fuck off moderfucking fodder, you are a piece of trash that will never accomplish anything."

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
arrived today in palermo. so much love for the guy, the best of luck

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
arrived today in palermo. so much love for the guy, the best of luck

why?

Anyway,

I can see why he was desperate for game time and I can also see why he wanted a permanent move instead of just a loan...but as talented as he is, his almost zero above-youth-football experience painfully shows. I don't think even Benfica can afford gifting him the minutes he need - they have short-term goals too. Ideally, he'd spend some years playing regular football in Serie B, Eredivisie or some other fodder level and then take the step to Top 5 leagues - but that seems too much for his ego to take. His representatives were making threats already 3 years ago when he hadn't even turned 18. In hindsight, making him the youngest ever Milan player to feature in a CL game may not have been good for his career.

I expect him to fall out with Benfica after a year or two and then end up in some provincial team somewhere.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Interesting to see him at Palermo

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone keep up with his performances in Pescara? I genuinely hope this kid comes back to us one day.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
really happy for him. watched most of this game, the guy is probably better than any of our midfielders right now. he's on a decent run. and after getting abused by so many people on this forum. cristante, vindicated.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
hes still got potential, hope he becomes great and return to milan

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
really happy for him. watched most of this game, the guy is probably better than any of our midfielders right now. he's on a decent run. and after getting abused by so many people on this forum. cristante, vindicated.

it's weird, its almost like it sometimes takes young talents a few year to develop...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Think this year he will start showing why he was once considered one of the best talents in Italy. Hopefully if he does, we'll see him back at Milan.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think this year he will start showing why he was once considered one of the best talents in Italy. Hopefully if he does, we'll see him back at Milan.

Possible future double pivot with locatello.

Milan seems to be on good terms with atalanta so a return if he keeps it up isnt unlikely.

Schedule