Carlo Ancelotti Thread

So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
OT: does anyone knows hows costacurta doing at mantova?

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
You know what is really pathetic? People demanding or asking we sack Carlo and get a coach who has the balls and will put up to the management and then point that we should get Rajkaard:rolleyes: The guy doesn't have B from balls. I remember a game where he had all of the strikers injured and he had Saviola on the bench and he played with Iniesta and Ronaldinho in attack because Laporta told him not to play Saviola in any circumstances because Saviola had a dispute with the board over his contract. Tully pathetic. Henry was brought against his wishes to Barca and he was playing him because he had to.He had no say in the players that were coming in.and there are many, many more examples. Does this look familiar?

LOL! :D

There's a difference between having balls and obeying your boss. All managers have to work with the board orders, for ex: Rijkaard playing Henry, Ancelotti currently playing Beckham etc... he can't just disobey his boss and play Saviola nevertheless LOL If your boss tells you something that you disagree with, won't you do it anyway? Does this mean you don't have balls?

Anyways yeah Rajk won more Spanish La Liga tittles but with the team he had , he should have won a lot more just like Carlo needed to win more. But to be honest If Rajk was in Carlo's shoes in the past seasons, I think he would have won less.

That's just an assumption so you can't base an argument on that. I think if I had Tom Cruise's looks I would have banged 1000+ chicks.

From all of the seasons that Carlo is in charge,I think he just failed in 2008 and he is failing so far this season. If we don't win anything this season then I think it is right to ask for a change. It is right to criticize someone if he deserves it and at the moment Carlo does deserve the criticism.

I have to LOL again. Ancelotti only won the CL to cover for his underachieving. Count how many trophyless seasons he's had with us. He finished trophyless twice with the best squad in the world at his disposal. He's a cup coach, never was a good league coach. To show your worth you have to be good in the league, because the league means the long run, shows how truley good you are. You could be shit, but win a cup. Ancelotti isn't a good coach, that's a fact. He can show bits of brilliance but that's it. He isn't consistent.

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
can someone explain the difference between fact and opinion to me again? i think i must have misunderstood the concept the first time i learned it.

I'm sorry. Grade 3 must have been a painful experience on your journey to finish school.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
LOL! :D

There's a difference between having balls and obeying your boss. All managers have to work with the board orders, for ex: Rijkaard playing Henry, Ancelotti currently playing Beckham etc... he can't just disobey his boss and play Saviola nevertheless LOL If your boss tells you something that you disagree with, won't you do it anyway? Does this mean you don't have balls?
What a cyclical statement :D If you HAVE balls you'll tell your boss to f**k off and do what's good for your team. The fact that neither did that, in the scenario you've described, means that you can't use it to prove one above the other. You're using the SAME example to prove diametrically opposed things......and you're supposed to be the 'enlightened' one here :rolleyes:

That's just an assumption so you can't base an argument on that. I think if I had Tom Cruise's looks I would have banged 1000+ chicks.
Most of the arguments here ARE based on an assumption....the fact that generally NO ONE knows what takes place behind the scene makes no one's opinion vastly superior to the other's.

I have to LOL again. Ancelotti only won the CL to cover for his underachieving. Count how many trophyless seasons he's had with us. He finished trophyless twice with the best squad in the world at his disposal. He's a cup coach, never was a good league coach. To show your worth you have to be good in the league, because the league means the long run, shows how truley good you are. You could be shit, but win a cup. Ancelotti isn't a good coach, that's a fact. He can show bits of brilliance but that's it. He isn't consistent.
Isn't the CL a MASSIVE achievement?? Benitez won it ONCE and is considered a god at Anfield.....To show your worth you have to be good in the league??? Then why sack Mancini/Rijkaard/Shuster???? please get glasses or get brain.

Carlo has and is doing a huge amount of shit atm....Wild has made valid complaints about him. But your arguments are paper thin, irrational, contradictory and without an established precedent.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Prandelli is good, he's taken a fairly good Fiorentina team with NO superstars and bumped off a team like Milan to get a CL spot.

Give him Milan I think he could do wonders.

Ancelotti's problem seems to be he is he as too many personal relationships with players which clouds his judgement when it comes to selecting players to play on game day.

Prandelli's presence would motivate some of the players who feel they can't break in to the starting squad that there is hope, as he wouldn't play favourites as he'd have none. There would be for the first time open and free comptition for starting spots.

His tactics don't seem out dated, but fresh, new, and up tempo.

IMO he's the breath of fresh air that this stagnated team needs to wake up from their funk.

I guarantee you, in the future he will be the coach of Inter or Juve if we don't sign him first.

http://translate.google.ca/translat...prev=/search?q=http://www.milannews.it/&hl=en

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Isn't the CL a MASSIVE achievement?? Benitez won it ONCE and is considered a god at Anfield.....To show your worth you have to be good in the league??? Then why sack Mancini/Rijkaard/Shuster???? please get glasses or get brain.

Carlo has and is doing a huge amount of shit atm....Wild has made valid complaints about him. But your arguments are paper thin, irrational, contradictory and without an established precedent.

i agree 100%, with your point and wilds..... i just dont get it. i mean milan for most of carlo's tenure have played great attacking football. we know our management prefers that. with calciopoli our squad got stripped a bit but i just dont get it.....

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

I will answer this one because Dru sumed up what i wanted to say for your previous statements. So Carlo won everything there is to win on a club level and he isnt considered a good coach and thats a fact according to you?

You could be shit and win a cup?LOL at this. There are 100 coaches who have won their domestic tittles and never won the CL. Why?Because actually it is not that easy to win:o

It's one thing having your opinion and stating what is important for you or not. You think Seria A is more difficult to be won rather than the CL?Fine it's your opinion but stating it as a fact it's just stupid.

I have to LOL again. Ancelotti only won the CL to cover for his underachieving. Count how many trophyless seasons he's had with us. He finished trophyless twice with the best squad in the world at his disposal. .

Aha so he finished trophyless twice with the best squad in the world in the season 2005/2006 right? Well braniac if you could follow a bit those tittles were stripped anyways from Juve so 2005/1006 don't count anyways. On European level we won the CL, 2005 we got to the final and 2006 to the semi final and were the only team in europe to go that further for 3-4 consecutive years. So where is the underachieving here? We should have won the CL 4 years in a row so people can give Carlo credit right?:rolleyes:

I blame Carlo for underachiving just last season and I will blame him this season if we don't win anything. Other then that you have no valid points or take away anything from his and the teams achievements

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a cyclical statement :D If you HAVE balls you'll tell your boss to f**k off and do what's good for your team.

Haha! You'd think he'd have the job the next day?! Try it with your boss... :D

The fact that neither did that, in the scenario you've described, means that you can't use it to prove one above the other. You're using the SAME example to prove diametrically opposed things......and you're supposed to be the 'enlightened' one here :rolleyes:

LOL :D Who said I think Rijkaard's better than Ancelotti? For me Ancelotti > Rijkaard anyday. I was just defending the man cos Edi is a biased fuck.

Most of the arguments here ARE based on an assumption....the fact that generally NO ONE knows what takes place behind the scene makes no one's opinion vastly superior to the other's.

Good. So if whatever I say isn't superior to what you're saying then why the hell are we even having this discussion?

Isn't the CL a MASSIVE achievement?? Benitez won it ONCE and is considered a god at Anfield.....

Liverpool haven't won the EPL since god knows when. Infact they never won it under this name :D So yeah you'd be a god if you win it for them, Kudos to Rafa.

To show your worth you have to be good in the league???

Hell yeah.

Then why sack Mancini/Rijkaard/Shuster????

Ambition. Board thinks they could a coach that could do better. Our Milan is happy with Carlo and that's why we haven't won serie A since 2004.

LOL :D Wild insults Ancelotti on every possible occasion, and yet this means he makes valid complaints about him? LOL Please... get Wild's balls of your mouth. And be patient enough to read my next valid complaint about Ronaldo:

Fuck Ronaldo aka Faglardo aka rotundo gay homosexual bitch!!eleven!1

well it turns out i was right all along... Fact

Good Boy. Now you could go to college.

I will answer this one because Dru sumed up what i wanted to say for your previous statements. So Carlo won everything there is to win on a club level and he isnt considered a good coach and thats a fact according to you?

Of course. He could have won more.

You could be shit and win a cup?LOL at this. There are 100 coaches who have won their domestic tittles and never won the CL. Why?Because actually it is not that easy to win:o

Yeah but winning the Serie A is much harder than winning the CL.

It's one thing having your opinion and stating what is important for you or not. You think Seria A is more difficult to be won rather than the CL?Fine it's your opinion but stating it as a fact it's just stupid.

Of course winning the Serie A is much harder than winning the CL. To win the Serie A you need to have consistency. You must do well in 38 games, but to win the CL with a team like Milan, you'll have to get results in about what? 7 games?*

*Notice I didn't say play well, only get results. Cups are not about how good you are, but rather how smart you are. That's why not the strongest teams always win rather in CL or ANY cup in the world. But always... always the best teams win the league.

Aha so he finished trophyless twice with the best squad in the world in the season 2005/2006 right? Well braniac if you could follow a bit those tittles were stripped anyways from Juve so 2005/1006 don't count anyways. On European level we won the CL, 2005 we got to the final and 2006 to the semi final and were the only team in europe to go that further for 3-4 consecutive years. So where is the underachieving here? We should have won the CL 4 years in a row so people can give Carlo credit right?:rolleyes:

So? In the end it'll go down on history that in 04/05, and 05/06 Milan finished trophyless. Being second counts for zero. Only winning a title matters, Carlo won nothing in those two seasons, so why should anyone give him credit? Yep, lack of ambition, that's it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So? In the end it'll go down on history that in 04/05, and 05/06 Milan finished trophyless. Being second counts for zero. Only winning a title matters, Carlo won nothing in those two seasons, so why should anyone give him credit? Yep, lack of ambition, that's it.

technically there was no champ in 04/05 and 05/06 was awarded to inter in the courts when it shoulda gone to us

edit: ultimately i give him a pass those years as we played good attractive football and calciopoli made it hard to measure anyone in titles

M

MassterMark

Seriously i got no clue what the hell was going on in Carlo's head today. As you all know I'm one of the few Carletto's fans in here, but in tonights match and the match vs Lecce I started to wonder what's wrong with him. We had great start today, everyone was moving, passing nicely, Pirlo showed that he still has it, Seedorf tracking back, Becks running his ass off... I said to myself omg I don't remember when was the last time I saw Milan play like this... I thought that Carlo finally got everything the right way and my hopes for scudetto were bigger and bigger every time our players passed the ball in the first half. Then... our nightmare begun... Our players slowed down, but still had passion and desire to score some more, to make sure we get all 3 points and just when Genoa started pushing us up he takes our only striker worth playing and brings in midfielder! i mean it's fine if he took Pato out, but at least give Sheva or Pippo some playing time... Not a fucking midfielder. And if we were up by lets say 2 goals, i'd understand his decision and wouldn't make such a big deal out of it, but hey... we were 1 goal up and that is the most unpredictable result you can get in world of football. And on top of all he took Seedorf out and brings Senderos! Outrage! What was he thinking... only he knows..

He is absolutely responsible for our dropped points against Lecce and Genoa with his questionable subs... But he can't be blamed for the lack of squad depth by any means coz i read some post where users were saying that he has no balls to request younger, better players and what else not. B&G are one to be blamed, specially G with his utterly stupid transfer vision.

Anyway... In my opinion he'll stay till the end of the season, simply coz at the moment there are no quality coaches to be hired. Don't tell me Rijkaard please coz i'd be the first one to call him Shitkaard coz he's waaaay below Carlo in coaching terms.

Carlo better realize that this might be his last season as our coach, and he better start working harder and do something to improve our 2nd half performances. I'm ready to forgive him for all his mistakes if we win scudetto (which seems very unlikely, but one can only hope) and if we get players that we need next summer (specially defensive part). But than again... if grandma had balls she'd be grandpa wouldn't she? :D

Carlo this is last call! Wake the fuck up!

Forza Milan!!!!

hmmmmm, you havent got a clue what is going on in carlo's head for over 4 years??:conf:
don't tell me that you noticed yesterday that he allways fucked up nice game???:conf:
we saw this many years ago, but you did on wednesday?? man, where are you living??:rolleyes:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Of course winning the Serie A is much harder than winning the CL. To win the Serie A you need to have consistency. You must do well in 38 games, but to win the CL with a team like Milan, you'll have to get results in about what? 7 games?*.

How many of the Seria A coaches have won the CL? Fact is there are a lot of coaches that have won their domestic Championships have never won the CL because yearh it is difficult to win it.What makes it difficult is that there is no room for mistake. In 38 games you have a place for a mistake, dip in form as you can always recover.

*Notice I didn't say play well, only get results. Cups are not about how good you are, but rather how smart you are. .

Do you even think before you type?:o:D

You said that right, only the titles matter and he has won everything there is to win. He didn't won anything those seasons because they were taken away from Juve so it doesn't matter anyways. Are you dumb or something?Is it that difficult to follow?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I dont think any of the big cubs gave green light 4 their coach 2 suck in the league so they can concentrate on the much easier CL.
When I c Anshit coming close 2 compete in both then I will admit his man/team management.
A half decent coach in a big club with only CL on his mind will deliver as Anshit & maybe more.
As I said winning the 1 CL + 1 league in different season isnt as close as wining em both in the same year.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Edi ... why even bother arguing against the relentless pursuit to discredit Carlo for what he is, what contributions he has made to Milan and the game called FOOTBALL? If ever there was a case of twisting the facts, then none betters this scenario ... I mean, who in their right mind would prefer a domestic league title to the most prestigious competition on the continent? Purple Ferg has been at Manure since creation, winning countless GIGL titles which, apparently, is the most competitive of the lot, so I'm told. Yet, only recently did he manage to equal Carlo's UCL trophy cabinet ... besides, hasn't Carlo whipped his ass twice even with a much weaker squad? Its pointless really ... wish there was some medication for the deluded.

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
....... and they walked away holding hands :D

Then edi unzipped his pants and took of his boxer, and with little help from madtherchot they kept screaming "ohhhhh Ancelotti.. ohhhhh"

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hahaha it's a late edit you cunt! Gotcha :tongue:

It really is hilarious how you couldn't think of a comeback, so you picked on my spelling mistake, making one yourself! :D waaaaaay to go Ancelotti lover LOL :D

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This page was quite possibly the most entertaining discussion I've read all week.

However, whoever tagged "worst coach ever" in this thread has the brain matter of birdseed.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
hmmmmm, you havent got a clue what is going on in carlo's head for over 4 years??:conf:
don't tell me that you noticed yesterday that he allways fucked up nice game???:conf:
we saw this many years ago, but you did on wednesday?? man, where are you living??:rolleyes:

My opinion is not based on hate, like yours. Walk away ASSmaster. Grow some brain for a change.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Yeah, youtube rules. Great goals by Ancelotti. GTFO!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Then edi unzipped his pants and took of his boxer, and with little help from madtherchot they kept screaming "ohhhhh Ancelotti.. ohhhhh"

I come from a club, log in and expect to find some constructive reply and this is what I see. Man some people are really ********. You fit in Wilds company perfectly;)

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
im just curious... was Milan14Legend always a douche and i didnt notice or is this new?

Schedule