M'baye Niang Thread

BetaMaestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan have released a statement apologising for an error in the Champions League squad list which robbed Mbaye Niang of a place.

The Rossoneri included Stephan El Shaarawy in the A List of players, even though he is eligible for the B List.

That is reserved for players born after January 1 1992 with at least two years at the club.

Because of El Shaarawy’s placement, Niang was left out of the UEFA squad entirely.

This evening Milan released a statement from director Umberto Gandini, who took “full responsibility for the error” in putting together the Champions League squad.

How embarassing.

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
Wow. Horrible time to not do your job correctly. All humans are error prone, but that one is a gut shot.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
God damn it, Gandini. :max:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
What an idiot.. Niang must be pissed, rightfully so..

Allegri and Galliani should be too, since Niang is often a starter or an impact sub.. I`m glad this isn`t Allegri`s doing as first thought..

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The boy must be so effin' pissed :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Do we get another squad after the groups?

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
fucking REALLy?????

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad::mad:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
tumblr_m0fk9q776I1qazns5o2_r1_500.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Do we get another squad after the groups?

Yeah, we can add new 3 names to A-list. One of them may have played in Europa League.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Isnt gandini one dealing numbers in UEFA ? FFP memeber and thing :D

man thats so bad for niang :fp: kaka comes in they sell our prince now this , clear sabotaging against Right wingers :o

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
This evening Milan released a statement from director Umberto Gandini, who took “full responsibility for the error” in putting together the Champions League squad.

don't they have people double and triple checking this kind of stuff before it's submitted? :conf:

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
well least we didnt mess it all up like utd with the herrera thing omg feel so bad for the guy

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
No Saponara and Niang, but El Shaarawy who could have been placed in the B-list and fucking Birsa :-)lol:). Embarassing.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
what. the. hell.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I still don't grasp if they thought Niang was in or afterwards realised Niang could have been in.

nicgolfstar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Slowly I´m getting really angry about things that happen at the moment...could be soon time to show a reaction from Curva sud.

ACMilanMaldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Slowly I´m getting really angry about things that happen at the moment...could be soon time to show a reaction from Curva sud.

Why do you think Galliani brought back Kaka; the champion of the Ultras. To stop them from protesting. !!!!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well poop.

That guy is in deep trouble. But really isn't there someone to double-check this things?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm no-one and the first thing I noticed when I saw the CL squad was the fact that the B list was missing

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Gotta feel sorry for the kid. I thought this things could happen only in Bosnian 1st league :fp:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
don't they have people double and triple checking this kind of stuff before it's submitted? :conf:

Been wondering the same. Really disappointed with this horrible mistake. Poor Niang

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Putting Gandini's mistake aside, why the fuck did Allegri choose Bisra over Niang in the first place? :lol:
Fucking idiot, watch him say its ''because Bisra has more experience'' or some shit like that..

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Imagine if Niang explodes this year like El Shaarawy did last season, he won't be eligible for cl :fp:

Schedule