Bryan Cristante Thread

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
So why not loan him out? Hes a 19 year old youngster ffs.
Should have loaned him to a foreign club to get playing time and develop.

Id want to leave too if my club signed a 50 year old Essien who cant run because they didnt believe in me. Such a short term move.

Hes under contract for a long time and the club could have easily made it clear they would only want to loan him out.

He didn't want to go on loan. He asked to be sold outright ffs. Why can't people move on already?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
He didn't want to go on loan. He asked to be sold outright ffs. Why can't people move on already?

He had a contract for 4 or 5 more years. Tell him it's loan or stay, he has no leverage.

People haven't and shouldn't move on because we have issues in the midfield and gave away a massively talented young player that should be helping our team now while growing and improving and instead we passed that off for a very old and expensive Essien and to train and develop another team's young talent.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
the only argument i can make against loaning him or keepingh im against his will is agents power.

Don't want to piss off agents and get screwed in future. See: Pissing off Raiola, losing Pogba to juventus as a result.

Guiseppe Riso is a pretty powerful fifa agent iirc, I believe he's still Cristante's agent

Last edited:

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It shouldnt have gotten to the point where he wanted to leave in the first place. Why loan a player from another team when this makes your biggest talent leave?

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The Milan management clearly and decisively told him that he wasn't in the plans for the near future. They kept signing average foreigners and going for players who would directly compete with him, even while saying publicly that they wanted to focus on youth. Couple this with Italian football's complete reluctance to trust young players who aren't complete by the age of 20 and Cristante knew the writing was on the wall. He actually did the smartest thing for his career, getting out of Italy and away from inept managers like Galliani.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
lol I surely cant be the only one that knows that he'll return?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
star-wars-obi-wan-chosen-one.gif

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only got 5 minutes today... still sad that its more Champions League time than our whole squad combined this season.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benfica will probably also want to loan him out soon..let's see what he does this time.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He should be thankful he got away from Milan.
I dont know if its Milan or Pippo or both , but far better performers in SES & DES arent progressing , in fact regressing , & playing like shit so I doubt he would have made a difference.

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
He should be thankful he got away from Milan.
I dont know if its Milan or Pippo or both , but far better performer in SES & DES arent progressing & playing like shit so I doubt he would have made a difference.

Not Pippp. It's a structural Milan thing. Balotelli, Pato, de Sciglio, el Shaarawy, Cristante, Niang etc even a bit older less established players like Urby, Poli, Constant etc

Show nice potential when they break through then don't develop.

Which of those above players, who were/are supposed to be Milans golden boys, is a better player than two seasons ago?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

JRMPinto

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Made 90 minutos today in the Portuguese cup. Very good game, actually. Excellent long pass capacity, as usual.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Would love it, but sounds like BS.

Remember that he was only transferred on the deadline day and had to move to a new country and establish himself as a 19 year old.

Benfica knew he was not a finished product. He has shown some flashes and I would be very surprised if he doesn't get more time going forward.

joy

Banned
Reaction score
Would love it, but sounds like BS.

Remember that he was only transferred on the deadline day and had to move to a new country and establish himself as a 19 year old.

Benfica knew he was not a finished product. He has shown some flashes and I would be very surprised if he doesn't get more time going forward.

On similar lines, Benfica might me better for Cristante than AC Milan. It is good that he ran away. It is not good for young footballers to toggle between countries and clubs. Better to stay at one place, fight for a place and grow.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He is a bitch ***** like gourcuff. We dont need bitch boys like him here. Rather have average players who bleed for our shirt over wastrels like cryan. If you leave milan, you are dead to me. He is similar to gourcuff in this regard, as in he dint want to fight for his place in a big club like milan.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is a bitch ***** like gourcuff. We dont need bitch boys like him here. Rather have average players who bleed for our shirt over wastrels like cryan. If you leave milan, you are dead to me. He is similar to gourcuff in this regard, as in he dint want to fight for his place in a big club like milan.

Cristante has played more Champions League minutes than the entire Milan squad combined this season.

If Benefica played Milan, they probably win.

Milan is a historic big club, but its a mess right now. We pay has beens huge salaries while young players get stuck on the bench. He had the option between being stuck in a toxic environment where his path is blocked by big salaried mediocre players that get to play regardless of how they perform, or leaving for a team that historically has been good at integrating young talent and who makes the CL almost every year...

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
No thanks! Rotten on the bench in Benfica plz

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristante has played more Champions League minutes than the entire Milan squad combined this season.

Milan is a historic big club, but its a mess right now. We pay has beens huge salaries while young players get stuck on the bench. He had the option between being stuck in a toxic environment where his path is blocked by big salaried mediocre players that get to play regardless of how they perform, or leaving for a team that historically has been good at integrating young talent and who makes the CL almost every year...

Whatever the case may be, this fodder is still dead to me.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Milan is a historic big club, but its a mess right now. We pay has beens huge salaries while young players get stuck on the bench. He had the option between being stuck in a toxic environment where his path is blocked by big salaried mediocre players that get to play regardless of how they perform

Cristante is and was no way near ready to start for a mediocre Serie A team and would have been of no good use for us this season. He's talented, but lacks experience even for a 19 year old. Verratti had over 70 first team appearances at this age. Kroos had over 60 matches in Bundesliga alone. Cristante has 4 starts.. And it shows..

He should've spent the last seasons playing regular football for some Serie B or maybe midtable Eredivisie club, but for some reason that didn't happen and he forced a move to Benfica's bench.

Username

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini Alessandro Nesta Stephan El Shaarawy Mario Balotelli Andriy Shevchenko
Haha he leaves Milan for playing time and ends up in Benfica's fucking bench. Poor little fuckboy.

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
Cristante out
Bonaventura in

What a bargain! Cristante is really overrated. If he would be ex Milan Colombian or something like that no Milan fans would be interested but of course you want the youth products to succeed.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

lol! cryan

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I don't get the Cristante hate.. He's a talented player who came through the ranks and I wish him all the best in his career Milan mistreated him and he deserves to chance to look for more playing time elsewhere. He's still young and will take time to adjust to a new style of play and no one should think he will be a world beater so quickly and so young.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get the Cristante hate.. He's a talented player who came through the ranks and I wish him all the best in his career Milan mistreated him and he deserves to chance to look for more playing time elsewhere. He's still young and will take time to adjust to a new style of play and no one should think he will be a world beater so quickly and so young.

I don't hate him, but his representatives started making threats before he had even turned 18 and it seems he thinks he was too good to be sent on loan to some smaller club.

A part of me will pity him...the other part will LMAO at him and his crew when he'll realize he probably should have spent some seasons in Serie B.

I believe he'll eventually turn into a good player though, unless he gives up after the setbacks.

Schedule