Bryan Cristante Thread

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
If the kid wasn't compliant this wouldn't happen.

If Cristante wants to leave, then the big-headed freak can go ahead and walk away to a failure of a career.
completely agree the kid is 17 but his agent has several player the fac tthat is in london mean nothing

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If the cunt :g: sells him for reported 1 million euros, just so he can have some more dinners at Giannino and holidays at Forde Dei Marmi, I will be fkin pissed off.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristante knows what's up.

Milan is in need of a creative mid more now than ever, yet he's not given a chance (yes the season has just started but hell when Montolivo was out, we had 0 creative players available)
Add to that, that very few Primavera players have made it big in Milan in the last few years (Abate & de Sciglio is on the verge).

And maybe the most important thing is that he saw Merkel (which is also a creative talent, even in a more advanced stage) leave through the backdoor, while we were in desperate need of a creative force.

Now where does that leave Cristante?
I understand a move to Chelsea, or even Juve seems interesting for him.
Only thing we can hope for is a bit of loyalty, cause it would be a shame if another talent left through the backdoor.
merkel didnt leave through the back door we exchange him for a better player and at age 17 he already played in the champions league

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the cunt :g: sells him for reported 1 million euros, just so he can have some more dinners at Giannino and holidays at Forde Dei Marmi, I will be fkin pissed off.
do you think galliani will selll this kid for 1 milll really this news is coming form metro news paper not the best sources and at 17you cannnot ask for first team action the kid is not dominant in the primavera and he should start you can burn a player if he start to early just like the ventola of the world

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Yea. It's Galliani...

If Cristante is enough of an airhead to want a move away to Chelsea for first team football(FUCKING LOL. Chelsea??? The one club you don't want to go to if you're young...) then he can go fuck himself and Galliani selling him doesn't come into it.

I'd feel the same way if any of our youth players wanted to leave. If they're rude enough to want to leave before maturity, then they can fuck themselves.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
merkel didnt leave through the back door we exchange him for a better player and at age 17 he already played in the champions league

Different kind of player. Merkel is a pure MF while SES is a FW with certain Cassano-characteristics but more of a forward. I liked Merkel (same as Aqua) because he could give us more dimension to our MF; though, he needs playing time which he would not get it in Milan because Allegri prefer players like Muntari-Urby-Nocerino.

Anyways, if Milan sell Cristante; then, it is clear that B&G are going senile. However, if Cristante wants to move to Chelsea; quite probably he wants to develop with great players unlike those aforementioned before; though, he has to realize that there it is different speed of play between SerieA and primavera.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Different kind of player. Merkel is a pure MF while SES is a FW with certain Cassano-characteristics but more of a forward. I liked Merkel (same as Aqua) because he could give us more dimension to our MF; though, he needs playing time which he would not get it in Milan because Allegri prefer players like Muntari-Urby-Nocerino.

actually, allegri alwayts liked merkel.

when we loaned him back last january, he started first game...... and then got injured. I think plan was to use him, and not use aquilani cause of his stuff

Oh the injuries :)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
i'm sure his agent represents other players i dont know.but if its true about a move to chelsea then i want cash+romeu+piazon :o

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Chelsea has wanted him for a while... and in the EPL he would at least have the reserve league for him to develop in, which would be a step up...

we have a 12 man bench and even when Monty was out we didnt give him a spot? do we really need 2 keepers on the bench and then cant find a spot for a creative player?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Chelsea has wanted him for a while... and in the EPL he would at least have the reserve league for him to develop in, which would be a step up...

we have a 12 man bench and even when Monty was out we didnt give him a spot? do we really need 2 keepers on the bench and then cant find a spot for a creative player?

Allegri :proud:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He is training, traveling and playing with primavera. He can't do this and also fill the bench in the 1st team.

Thing is management sent him back to primavera in first place. So they clearly don't think the guy is ready for the first team, doesn't seen he proved it in pre season.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
He needs time to build his playing style so leave him alone for the current time.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He is training, traveling and playing with primavera. He can't do this and also fill the bench in the 1st team.

Thing is management sent him back to primavera in first place. So they clearly don't think the guy is ready for the first team, doesn't seen he proved it in pre season.

Exactly. I think its a physical issue to be honest. But who knows. He's insanely young

His agent is leveraging for a first team contract IMO.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
wait.

we forgot ot mention. In italy you're not even allowed to offer a professional contract to a u18. In england it's 16 and up. Technically we can't do anything....

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wait.

we forgot ot mention. In italy you're not even allowed to offer a professional contract to a u18. In england it's 16 and up. Technically we can't do anything...

Read somewhere too, but I'm not sure.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
we forgot ot mention. In italy you're not even allowed to offer a professional contract to a u18. In england it's 16 and up. Technically we can't do anything....
Allegri clearly created that law to have as many legal things to back him up to not use youth.

I don't recall if it's still up, but at least till 3 years ago, that was the deal.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

i remember it was true with the 2 italians in man utd. Taken from lazio and roma at 16, because they couldn't get pro contracts...

Allegri clearly created that law to have as many legal things to back him up to not use youth.

fucking a allegri.

i heard allegri was actually the one who brainwashed john walker lynn, not al-queda

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
If the kid goes, what the hell exactly are we doing? What's our vision, policy and plan? No superstars and yet no youngsters with the potential to become superstars. The kid must be good if he is courted by Chelsea for a while. Keep him. Even though we are not at our best currently, we still have the allure and prestige to convince young talents if it is young talents we want like Barbara and Galliani said. Just set up a meeting with him in our trophy room and all is settled. The bling bling will seduce anyone.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he's going anywhere. We still have to agree to sell, even if he doesn't have a contract, we own him. Besides, he can sign a pro contract as soon as March next year, so I don't see him leaving just two months before that.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'd love to have seen him play as rotation player for Ambrosini's position:

attack
Montolivo(advanced playmaker), Cristante, De Jong(ball-winner)
defense

Better than fielding Nocerino I'd say. And solves my problem with De Jong as anchor. Allegri thinks different.

I think, he is still better playing in the side of an anchor, he is still weak defensively when coming to the last player before CBs.

I do prefer him playing as left or right CM.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i remember it was true with the 2 italians in man utd. Taken from lazio and roma at 16, because they couldn't get pro contracts...

We signed Niang annd Pato at 17. So I think it's u-16 in England and u-17 in Italy. Not sure though.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^ Yeah, you're right. Read it this morning on milannews, Bryan has a pro contract signed with us.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong but isnt this season the premier league youth system almost the same as the italian primavera system?? What are the differences?? I heard the format changed....

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Please, he, together with El Shaarawy, De Sciglio and Niang are our most important youngsters. We should try to do everything we can to keep them.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We signed Niang annd Pato at 17. So I think it's u-16 in England and u-17 in Italy. Not sure though.

to end this discussion we can give italian players pro contract after 16 th britday and cristante has 5 year deal pro deal.

and chelsiki can try want every they want if milan says no (like gallani already told no to offer in januray)then he will stay .

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
cash + merkel=ely92

cash+ cristante=piazon ....joking,dont ban me :D

voom

Banned
Reaction score
If Milan aim is to rejuvenate squad than Cristante must stay.

Schedule