Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Maldini was older & still he performed better than Pippo so he should simply stop playin for Milan.
Time to say goodbye , finally.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Inzaghi 'Athens, my emotion'

Inzaghi 'Athens, my emotion'

06/05/2010

MILAN - Pippo Inzaghi chose Athens as the greatest thrill of his career: 'Yes, because the dream of every striker to score goals is so important. Athens was something incredible, maybe when I have a child try something like that ... In the book there are also some pictures of me with Silvio Berlusconi. The President told me the night before the final with Liverpool, I would do two goals ... Milan is a family to me. Do not forget that the company has renewed my contract when I was injured and Antwerp. These things only happen here '.
:star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Filippo Inzaghi: I Want To Be More Important For AC Milan Next Season

goal.com

Is this guy delusional or something? WTF. Thanks for everything, but it is really really time to go to a smaller club or retire with some dignity.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Next Season will be his final i guess, after that he can always come to MLS for a year or two caz i can go watch his game !:D

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
We all love Pippo, but if he had MORE playing time next year it would be indicative that we are a club on the level of Cagliari, Parma, etc.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/05/06/1912348/filippo-inzaghi-i-want-to-be-more-important-for-ac-milan

It would make it so much easier on everyone if he just retired right now, as a legend...

I completely disagree. Real Madrid use Raul as a substitute almost every game and Raul needs to retire as much as Pippo does. Pippo isn't asking to start, and honestly, I see no issue with him wanted to appear as a sub more often.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raul is 33 and Pippo is 38. Yet Raul's leaving end of year as he understood he is past it and heading to MLS. Time for Pippo to do the same. We love u for the past, but now he just doesn't cut it in our squad. It's time to move forward.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Giving Pippo an extension is a disgrace for Milan.
Probably Milan will do just that.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
extension to Pippo would really be disgraceful, but totally in accordance to B&G sporting policy that lead Milan to the place where we are now. 37 year old whose "abilities" are all but diminished demands to play more in an elite club - WTF:conf::mad:

One playing season of Paloschi (successful or not) would mean 100 times more for Milan than another Pippo season. Thank you for everything, but it's time to go!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
This is going too far. We have to move on + stop living in the past.

Thanks for everything Pippo!!! Goodbye and good luck!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
well said madtherchot. i like pippo alot but this is becoming hilarious.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
pippo wont go anywhere until he win one last tittle with Milan ;)

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
I really don't understand all this hate towards Pippo. He's been with the club since 2001 and he's asking for one last season so he can get his Champions League record. We owe him that much. You guys act as if he's an awful player or something. Pippo may be getting older, but he's still a good sub, just as Raul is for Real Madrid. Giving Pippo one more season here isn't the end of the world, folks.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I really don't understand all this hate towards Pippo. He's been with the club since 2001 and he's asking for one last season so he can get his Champions League record. We owe him that much. You guys act as if he's an awful player or something. Pippo may be getting older, but he's still a good sub, just as Raul is for Real Madrid. Giving Pippo one more season here isn't the end of the world, folks.

agreed.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always

+1

He's still a valuable player and after everything he's given the club I think he should be allowed to get his record.

Also he looks lovely at the book presentation and I want a copy :D

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
Filippo Inzaghi - "300 Gol" Book Launch Party​

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+G9ihUhbuLiwl.jpg

at Mondadori Multicenter for the 300 Gol Book Launch on May 6, 2010 in Milan, Italy.

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+ctRaMYb8hoRl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+kDcMXFGqCrUl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+OrvG7yZ9gnbl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+PJAB4Q4w3uPl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+mq-IuZeM-mal.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+w5aur487nvml.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+LQZW_wnIfvyl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+QPMfHxKyfEPl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+Q8SkDARCHBWl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+sdJu-6C0UBel.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+l2XvhHJibsml.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+4rj-HzdxbbNl.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+EG0uioC1Edll.jpg

Filippo+Inzaghi+300+Gol+Book+Launch+Party+D_s7OCrq_l6l.jpg

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pippo has been great for us this decade. One of our legends.

I absolutely love him but his demands of giving him more role than this year next year is unacceptable. So he can stay with us for an year.I don't care what pay he gets cos it's Berlu paying it and not us. So unlike many of u guys, I don't care if he gets 1 million or 10 million an year.

Raul is heading to MLS this year. Pippo and Raul r tied means Pippo will get the record with 1 more goal. I'm ok with him in our bench next season too. He deserves the Europeon all time goal scoring record and it will be great if he does it for playing in our colors. But don't expect to be the first or second choice striker here.

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
Pippo is a true hero, just think milan nearly never played him in 2007, only by luck he came back and brought us that win with kaka.

Do you guys remember how milan was trying to phase him out in 2006-2007 season, but thankfully them kept with him.

But i do think his time has come and gone now, he just is not the same player now.

Thanks to inzaghi, true legend.

He should of been brought to euro 2008 by italy, i never understand how such a talented goal scorer even at his age was ignored.

Last edited:

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
I think we all love Pippo

But the sentiment of wanting to keep him around resembles EXACTLY the type of thinking that is killing Milan

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Pippo's gf/wife is beautiful, are they offically married or something ? I have never heard of it. Even Pato at his age got married lol:)

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think we all love Pippo

But the sentiment of wanting to keep him around resembles EXACTLY the type of thinking that is killing Milan

It is not the sentiment only.
Pippo becomming the best scorer of CL history is propably only 1 thing which will put Us on the map next year world wide. Besides its not like keeping Favalli is like not taking Baggio, Romario to WC.
If I ran the team(and I hate veterans taking place based on past glory) Pippo would be penalty taker even every time he appears on the pitch while CL.