The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 19-05-2015, 03:05   #10081
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Somewhere View Post
I meant the transitioning phase bro. They all move up to attack or move down to defend. The DM's of Sevilla still move up higher than the halfway line to continue the attacks or start them. Then the whole team drops back when the other team starts attacking. It's the same thing with Simeone. Basically it's the same system under different formations.

Fight me in real life you Yura Peko lover jk

But that's on Inzaghi bro. I know this. He should play youth against the weaker teams but I was referring to why we cannot pull off the youth system as a whole in Milan. There are too many issues that won't let us develop youth well.

And you are a Doris Yeh lover yet ?

But, I know what you mean. The mentaility and set up we have is just mind blowing and then you take the youth into the equation and you don't even want to start processing that type of stuff. Mastour, Mastelli, Modi, all available and all come well regarded. Then there's Felicoli who supposdely already go injured ? Milanlab !

Anyway, best not to think about this any longer
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 03:23   #10082
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku View Post

And you are a Doris Yeh lover yet ?

But, I know what you mean. The mentaility and set up we have is just mind blowing and then you take the youth into the equation and you don't even want to start processing that type of stuff. Mastour, Mastelli, Modi, all available and all come well regarded. Then there's Felicoli who supposdely already go injured ? Milanlab !

Anyway, best not to think about this any longer
No because her makeup creeps me out. But I still like Asian chicks

We really have to fix MilanLab as well. Years ago we had the best medical staff and now we re-injure players all the time Seems we took the free/cheap route with doctors as well. I say Milan should hire Muller-Wohlfahrt to fix MilanLab and introduce us to some of his methods.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 08:01   #10083
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rodriguez, Musacchio, Dirty Diego Costa, Paul Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Bonucci, Silva, Dollarumma

what I would do to see big bang boateng alongside menez and keisuke Honda and suso......... 4-2-fantasy...

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 08:55   #10084
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza View Post
so why doesn't inzaghi acknowledge this? why does he continue to make excuses for this team if it's not him and management also causing the problem?

seedorf said he would get rid of half the team after just a few weeks in charge. granted, his behavior is the opposite end of the spectrum...but a true coach would find a middle ground to admit: this group was not built properly and a quick review of the season results will show that this team cannot play together, so we will need to find a solution by doing A, B C, etc.

instead inzaghi just keeps looking the other way...

The simple answer is that it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference. The squad is assembled by galliani. Inzaghi says what he's told, if he didn't, they would find someone else who would that's why they got rid of seedorf. There is no way that a guy who's played with sheva , maldini and kaka thinks these guys are up to par. He does the right thing by defending the players in public and obviously never bad mouthing b n g in public . His hands are tied because of the situation at the club nothing to do with his true persona. The club will only be saved when those two dinosaurs walk.

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 18:40   #10085
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

i loved pipoo so much but when coach in his position playes worst player on earth as lb agains 15 year younger very fast winger like berardi and he puts muntari and essien half of season and dont play saponara niang and others then he needs to go
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 22:04   #10086
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
i loved pipoo so much but when coach in his position playes worst player on earth as lb agains 15 year younger very fast winger like berardi and he puts muntari and essien half of season and dont play saponara niang and others then he needs to go
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 23:23   #10087
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

pipoo reminds me of poop guardiola
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 23:49   #10088
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
pipoo reminds me of poop guardiola
poopiola?

*drops mic*

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 17:04   #10089
joyrider
Il Moderati

MILANELLO – On Saturday afternoon, Filippo Inzaghi held his pre-match press conference. This is what the coach had to say ahead of the visit of Torino:

Opening comments ahead of what will be Milan’s last home match of the season: "I heard what Diego Lopez and Giacomo Bonaventura had to say earlier this week (at the San Siro Gentleman Awards, editor’s note) and they showed a strong sense of belonging. We have to start off from this. It’s the last match at home in what has been a tough season. We must do our all to win. In the past 3 matches we have played with commitment and the right spirit. We won one of them, while in the other two we played well but they were negative from other points of view, but I don’t want to go over it all again. We need this sprit against Torino and we have to try and end with a win because it’s the last home match of the season."

Inzaghi continued: "Torino brought me luck! (as a player, editor’s note) I am now a coach however. Pazzini and Destro are both two very good players, but whoever takes to the pitch will give their all. We’re at the San Siro on Sunday and it’s nice to play at night. It’s been a hard year, but we hope it is a good match. I am the same as always ahead of the match. I have a contract for another year, and until I am told otherwise, I will continue on my path. I will always try and give my all, as I have always done. When someone gives their all they have no regrets. I’m often in contact with the president. At times we’ve been in agreement and others we haven’t. But, my decision has always been final, just how it should be. On Sunday, I will choose what I think is the best team to beat Torino. Speaking to the president every day, you cannot always have the same opinion. There are no problems. He has also said lots of positive things. I am very calm."

In response to questions over his future: "When a season doesn’t go as you had wished, a lot of names are mentioned, but until I am told otherwise, I will continue doing my job. I have a contract and I hope to be given the chance to take Milan back to where the fans want. There is a good core of Italian players with good principles to build from. The foundations are there and the situation is not all that bad. We have to do a lot to get back to a certain level, but the ingredients are in place to achieve it."

On the young players coming through: "I know the youth players at Milan better than anyone because I won the Viareggio Tournament with them. Many of them went to play in Serie B and unfortunately they did not play much. We handed Felicioli his debut, who was born in 1997, and is very good. We all know that the players born in 1998 at Milan are promising, but to hand a 16 year-old a debut at a time like this in Serie A is hard, especially for their future. They should not just be thrown into the fray."

Closing comments: "Honda will play. He deserves it for the attitude that he shows all week and in training."

i'm gonna end on a high too
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 18:10   #10090
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

This is what he said:

"I have a contract for another year, and until I am told otherwise, I will continue on my path."

This is what it got turned into:

"I am the coach of Milan again for another year"

---

I have no hard feelings towards Pippo. He was offered a job he couldn't refuse.

First and foremost this season is the fault of our fantastic management (read: Galliani). He appointed a guy with zero experience at senior level, and only one year at youth level. Then he went on and signed a bunch of low caliber players to add to the low caliber players that already were at the club. Low caliber both mentally, technically and physically. Great work, Quaresma of directors.

Like I said, no hard feelings. Good luck in the future to him, hope he will learn from this and become a great coach one day.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2015, 22:20   #10091
Polotelli
#forevermario

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Like I said, no hard feelings. Good luck in the future to him, hope he will learn from this and become a great coach one day.

hey look, we can agree on something
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 21:43   #10092
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

If there wasn't injuries for Van Ginkel, Montolivo, El Shaarawy and De Sciglio i'm sure he would have had a good season.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
i wrote a song about a potato, can you please listen to it?

http://picosong.com/H84h/
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 21:54   #10093
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

He is leaving. You can feel it in the air, you could see it on his face.

He didn't do as well as he could have...as he should have, but maybe that's not his entirely his fault.
I still like him and I hope he'll be able to grow as a coach. He has more than enough time to improve and find his own style of coaching.
He needs to gain experience in a lower pressure environment. I want see him promote a Serie B club and continue growing from there
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 23:14   #10094
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

He could become the new Eugenio Corini.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 23:17   #10095
milanoldfarts
Banned

Does he have the record for most sent off coach ever by this point?
Pippo is too emotional lmao...he gets angry at the Mafia A Refs...can't be good for his Blood Pressure
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 23:20   #10096
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

I am happy that Pippo's end tenure has come with a couple of wins.
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 20:15   #10097
joyrider
Il Moderati

"I have a contract. Until I am told otherwise, I will continue. If I am given time, I am convinced that I can take Milan back to where it was.

"It’s not easy to transform everything, but the squad has solid foundations to build on for next season. I just hope that I can stay on because I have a lot more to give and these club colours are inside my heart."

there should be more people like pippo around
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 20:28   #10098
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

We should let him go, but thank him & leave on good terms, maybe he can take a smaller team, do well & down the road come back.

But he'd need to improve a lot.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 05:06   #10099
xerazon
Senior Team Member

best solution would be if he would accept beeing carlos assistant - if carlo comes that is.
xerazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 05:22   #10100
General
Banned

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerazon View Post
best solution would be if he would accept beeing carlos assistant - if carlo comes that is.
That seems a little too much of an emotional decision. I'm not sure if Pipo is good enough for even that yet.
General is offline   Reply With Quote