The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2005, 04:29   #121
THE MALDINESTA
Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
 
THE MALDINESTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I think it's called 'blue moon' ;)
Fav. Players: To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Well punk people seem to come out with more reasons why they dont like pippo and i post if i agree with the reasons they give. If we compile everything we can probably come up with a book called 101 reasons why pippo shouldnt be a Milan player or something like that.
I'd rather call it "101 reason why menon_inc,acm7, and all those who have nothing to do except for bashing Pippo shouldn't be MILAN's fans

You're all are very 'ungrateful' people....something that Milan's fans shouldn't be


Signature
THE MALDINESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 06:50   #122
Lo Tsar
Banned
 
Lo Tsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: St Andrews, Scotland
Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
LOL If Pippo scores atleast 10 goals this season, i'll go with Lo Tsar. If he doesn't (which iam optimistic of), i'll go with menon
I think you should go by goal rate rather than over all goals scored. Pippo can't be blamed if he doesn't get enough playing time to score those goals.

Menon, no Milan fans would want to buy such a blasfimous book, so I wouldn't bother. Mind you it might be a hit with Juve fans
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:07   #123
acm7
Primavera Player
 
acm7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22
Why don't you start it then? I will come with only 1 reason why he should be a Milan player: he scores goal.
Oh yeah, he did score a goal last year. IIRC over the summer his 'friends' chipped in and gave him some meaningless plate to mark the occassion and generate some media attention.
acm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:12   #124
THE MALDINESTA
Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
 
THE MALDINESTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I think it's called 'blue moon' ;)
Fav. Players: To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm7
Oh yeah, he did score a goal last year. IIRC over the summer his 'friends' chipped in and gave him some meaningless plate to mark the occassion and generate some media attention.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
you're such a pain zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Signature
THE MALDINESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:26   #125
amopippo
Primavera Player
 
amopippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: da cina
Default

pippo shouldnt be a milan player?????????????????? what u guys talking about?if pippo didnt play for milan,who was supposed to score 10(plus 2 in qualifying)to help milan win the champion cup in 2003?!
@did milan ever win over juve when pippo was a juve player?who was the one that scored at the last minute?
amopippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:50   #126
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Tsar
Passion is right, you really do live under a rock Are you that timid that you have to limit your Pippo bashing outbursts to when someone else says it too?
Your observation is spot on, Tsar. Except menon doesn't reside under a rock, but in his master's rectum. He seems to have changed his host (read: master) though, normally he's associated with Sav10's bowel movements, but apparently any ass will do. The pattern remains the same, however, the master basher shows up + drops.... menon , who dutifully + zealously applauds every brainfart his master releases.

By the way, the *real* fans have always supported Pippo + respected him for what he contributed to Milan's success. Last weekend, the whole curva cheered him when he mingled with the hardcore fans.

FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!!

From the Italian thread, courtesy of *shevina*:



Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:57   #127
amopippo
Primavera Player
 
amopippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: da cina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*


By the way, the *real* fans have always supported Pippo + respected him for what he contributed to Milan's success. Last weekend, the whole curva cheered him when he mingled with the hardcore fans.

FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!! ]
sure!
amopippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 11:52   #128
DugiNesta
the epic #3
 
DugiNesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kosova
Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Default

Forza Pippo
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 12:21   #129
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

So let me get this straight.
Any1 who think that Pippo isnít a Milan legend isnít a true fan?

Mmmmmmmmmmm
So defensive + lack of the ability 2 make a solid opinnion.

Anyway I just read what all have been talking about & I just wanna say few words.
Hopefully I wont b accused that m not a true fan + should crawl back under my rock.

About what I wanna say here :
Its known that m not a big fan of Inzagi.
But this is Inzagií thread so we shouldnít talk about the guy in a hatful way.

Also as much as I donít think Inzagi is a great striker 4 Milan but I surely think highly of him Comparing 2 Lazy Seedorf coz @ least when he play he just give his best.
Inzagi isnít lazy or carless like Seedorf is.
I mean I cant but 2 respect that.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 12:32   #130
Marco Azzuri
National Team Player
 
Marco Azzuri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: London
Default

Does anybody actually know when Pippo's return date is scheduled at? I would love to see him play again, last game he played against Juve last season was a good performance and if Pippo does not get injured again, then I think he might have this one year left in him.
Marco Azzuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 12:33   #131
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Your observation is spot on, Tsar. Except menon doesn't reside under a rock, but in his master's rectum. He seems to have changed his host (read: master) though, normally he's associated with Sav10's bowel movements, but apparently any ass will do. The pattern remains the same, however, the master basher shows up + drops.... menon , who dutifully + zealously applauds every brainfart his master releases.

By the way, the *real* fans have always supported Pippo + respected him for what he contributed to Milan's success. Last weekend, the whole curva cheered him when he mingled with the hardcore fans.

FORZA SUPERPIPPO !!!

From the Italian thread, courtesy of *shevina*:
Passion a *real* Milan fan? LoL that has got to be the stupidest thing ever. If a real Milan fan means bashing the entire milan squad (minus pippo), management, president and board of director is called a real fan thn you have taken you're level of stupidity to a new level. Like you said about other Milan players, Pippo should retire and give chance to younger players to join the team. He is just earning morney without doing a thing. Waste of space. You're a *real* Pippo fan. Not Milan. It's a big difference. It's ok if you dont line a player or two. But if you bash the whole squad including management thn go question urself


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 16:43   #132
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=
 
Inzaghi9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Bratislava,Slovakia
Fav. Players: Inzaghi, KakŠ, Pato
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Passion a *real* Milan fan? LoL that has got to be the stupidest thing ever. If a real Milan fan means bashing the entire milan squad (minus pippo), management, president and board of director is called a real fan thn you have taken you're level of stupidity to a new level. Like you said about other Milan players, Pippo should retire and give chance to younger players to join the team. He is just earning morney without doing a thing. Waste of space. You're a *real* Pippo fan. Not Milan. It's a big difference. It's ok if you dont line a player or two. But if you bash the whole squad including management thn go question urself
that's nice,but to be *real*Pippo fan doesn't mean that you can't be *real* Milan fan,even if you prefer him beside the others...
Inzaghi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 17:40   #133
MaGasTeR
Pride of Yorkshire
 
MaGasTeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Iasi, Romania
Fav. Players: Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
He is just earning morney without doing a thing. Waste of space.
you have a point here after sheva & nesta, pippo has the highest wage


Signature
After all that you really do have to ask yourself if it was all worth it... course it fucking was!
MaGasTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 03:04   #134
gaizka22
Apprentice father
 
gaizka22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm7
Oh yeah, he did score a goal last year. IIRC over the summer his 'friends' chipped in and gave him some meaningless plate to mark the occassion and generate some media attention.
Menon future best seller book was titled '101 reasons why Pippo shouldn' be a Milan player'. It means why Milan should not buy him, it means he was talking as if Pippo hasn't join. My rebuttal why Milan should buy him is because he scores goal in his previous clubs BEFORE joining Milan. Get the difference? His performance after he joined was unrelated to the point menon was making.

Still confused?

And I agree with Wild. I wasn't a Pippo fans when he was in Juve. In fact, I hated him! But after he joined, I accept and support him, because he play for Milan.

Even if Materazzi, Rooney or Roy Keane (players that I hate the most in the world) join Milan, I will forget my previous hatred towards them. I will support them, cheer for them and get sad if they got injured and hoping for a speedy recovery. Because they play for Milan!!!


Signature
If thereís a God, you must see Him in your heart
If thereís a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite

Last edited by gaizka22; 16-09-2005 at 03:12.
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 04:02   #135
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22


And I agree with Wild. I wasn't a Pippo fans when he was in Juve. In fact, I hated him! But after he joined, I accept and support him, because he play for Milan.

Even if Materazzi, Rooney or Roy Keane (players that I hate the most in the world) join Milan, I will forget my previous hatred towards them. I will support them, cheer for them and get sad if they got injured and hoping for a speedy recovery. Because they play for Milan!!!
I understand you're point and the fact that you're supporting him because he is a Milan players. But you know sometimes you have to make some bold moves and remove the sentiments attached to it. Yes, Pippo has made a contribution in 2003 during the champions league winning season but that my friend was 2 years ago. But for 2 years now he has had problems with injuries and has hardly featured. Remember Ruud Van Nistelrooy? a lot of people said he was injured and a gonner because he was bugged with some injury and was out for just a couple of months. When he came back, he kept missing chances and was not match fit. He needed a lot of games under his belt to regain his fitness and finally got back his touch again this season. Pippo has been out for almost 2 years now, how long do you think it will take for him to regain his fitness. We already have Sheva, Gila, Vieri ahead of him so the chances of Milan being patient enough with him to give him many chances to play and regain his fitness are slim. It would be better for the club and the player that he leaves. The best solution for the player and the club is to sell him to a club or release him to a club that can offer him the chance to play a lot of matches to regain his fitness and get back into shape. And if he is as good as many people here claim he is, he should be able to get back his fitness and fight for a place in the national team. This will also benefit the club as it would free up a place for another (young) striker to join. It's a win-win solution. Sometimes we have to make some bold moves and its about time. Forza Milan!


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 04:06   #136
Nesta87
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Default Pippo finishd

News just in Pip will be given a role in the the marketing aspect of the club. And he will assit in the youth team a couple of day a week.

BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL YEAR

really what has he done for us?? I know his been injured has hasn't yet regained full fitness. But when he was right. What could he really do for the team? Nothing

And what is he going to the teach our youth team? Maybe how to dive? How to claim other peoples goals for themselve

Good to see the back of him.... Stick to marketing mate.. there no way i want u anywhere need out youth
Nesta87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 04:16   #137
menon_inc
§ I Still Believe §
 
menon_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Default

Whats the source of the news? We already have a Pippo thread mate so there is no need to start another one.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...100#post131100

please merge thanks


Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------



Legends

Last edited by menon_inc; 16-09-2005 at 04:21.
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 04:46   #138
THE MALDINESTA
Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
 
THE MALDINESTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I think it's called 'blue moon' ;)
Fav. Players: To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta87
News just in Pip will be given a role in the the marketing aspect of the club. And he will assit in the youth team a couple of day a week.

BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL YEAR

really what has he done for us?? I know his been injured has hasn't yet regained full fitness. But when he was right. What could he really do for the team? Nothing

And what is he going to the teach our youth team? Maybe how to dive? How to claim other peoples goals for themselve

Good to see the back of him.... Stick to marketing mate.. there no way i want u anywhere need out youth
Unless I read this from AC Milan official site, I'd like to say Your news' CRAP!
Btw, why don't you post your source, and Why did U open A new thread?


Signature
THE MALDINESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 08:52   #139
Nesta87
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Default

the reason why i started a new threat was to get away from all the pricks who suck pippo dick...thats why
GET OVER HIM....HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PLAYER

source- my uncle works in the marketing team at milan. How do u like them apples?
Nesta87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 09:04   #140
persik
National Team Player
 
persik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kiyv, Khmelnitskiy, Augsburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta87
the reason why i started a new threat was to get away from all the pricks who suck pippo dick...thats why
GET OVER HIM....HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PLAYER


source- my uncle works in the marketing team at milan. How do u like them apples?
SHORT, BRIEF and RIGHT

All genial is simple
persik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:07.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.