Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
^ I see no reason for this whole argument specially before the Milan - Roma game. :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
STAY ON TOPIC. Please take the non-Ronnie talk to Italian Football.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
PROPAGANDA.

DISINFORMATION.

Spare us.

Please :o

The fat sack can't even run 30 meters. I watched closely, he accelerates + runs 12 - 15 m MAXIMUM, needing 10 min afterwards to catch his breath :o
Very smart to say that, he was faster than Inzaghi and Serginho...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was faster than someone who's been sidelined for about six months, and another who's had extensive bench duty this season. Stuff of legends.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
BMWTaylor said:
He was faster than someone who's been sidelined for about six months, and another who's had extensive bench duty this season. Stuff of legends.

LOL :D

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Passion for *9* said:
In short, contrary to the FatRonGroupies, who didn't even know that Inter + Milan share a stadium + are simply here for some unreflective rah-rah + insult-slinging towards those who don't share their crush, I care about MILAN in the first place. ALWAYS. And everyone caring about Milan will agree that FatRon's signing wasn't a stroke of genius on our management's part.
insult??? huh. to be honest, who started it? who insults ron 4 no reason??
did any of us ever insult u??? we defended him against ur insultions. posting fake pics which are of urs body shape.
u need to get a life. u got some anger problems as i see. guess wat??? that ain't our problem.
i've been ignoring u thinking that was soccer life, but u know wat?? it got too much and those shit u post is 'hatred', ain't true which he proved it.

leave the guy alone, milan love him and they improved b-coz of his arrival and team work.
we know milan suck this season and definately in need of dinho.
it's funny saying it wasn't guud transfer, while crying for sheva who is older than him.
u always come here to make ROn look bad. which is impossible.
i never saw ur ass when he scored against inter after u said "hero of the week". same as after all the games when which he was superb.
or never see u saying wat he done. u just say the same thing over and over and which he ain't it anymore. he is about to be on top form.
u keep talking about his last months with madrid, which had excuses that u ain't accepting.

get a life and be a pro like him , don't be tripping.

as i said, i'm sick and tired of ur posts that don't make sense.
$$$atleast cents make dollarz and dollaz make sense$$$
keep repeating "FatRON". and his fitness.
if u still think that,, now F*** off.

""""""Ten days ago I went through new tests that I made when I first arrived at Milan and I have improved 20%. I have found my smile again, the desire to play and train. I am pleased that there are encounters and important games ahead. I have just arrived at Milan and I want to improve as much as possible. """"" said ROnnie

i reccommend u get a life, coz u look like a "fool" doing all these.
and leave the "phenomeno"

i've been reading u or i don't remember who ,saying ron was "unprofessional" or some else while at the night club,, which is "shyt"

this is wat he said:::

""""“I was with him that night, but I left before he did,” he added. “While I was there nothing happened, but when I read the papers I called him and he swore there had been no fight."""""

""“The things that are written about Adriano are often blown out of proportion, unfortunately at present he doesn’t feel that he is being protected by Inter.”"""

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Giallorossi said:
San Pip

Will your blah, blah ever stop. Just because not everyone agree's with you or wanks over the whole of Milan team no matter what. Doesn't mean you have to get so touchy and girlie all the time.
I'm not the one going to rival forums and having a bit of a whinge. What are you doing here anyway?

You think people actually value your opinion?

You're worse than those tosser randoms that register on this site just prior to an UCL match and start spreading insults to our players and forum members. I guess the only difference is you have to much time on your hands and have hang around a bit too long.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And to the FatRon groupie :

HERE we can express our opinions on Milan players. Disagreeing with whatever I post on FatRon doesn't give you the right to insult me + post bullshit about me. Get it through your head. The sooner the better. I can stoop to your level, believe me, + it won't be pretty.

Last edited:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I don't know why Giallorossi is still allowed to make insults against Milan and against members of this forum.:conf: Do something against it for God's sake!

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Wow my post got deleted??!?! I REALLY did not think it was particularly offensive, specially since it wasnt even meant in complete seriousness.
and now Im never going to know iLuvURoTunDo's home language. (or country)

DISCLAIMER: the section within parentheses was said in jest. Any offence taken is purely unintentional and a sign of your weaker, easily offended psyche.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Enough of this already; Passion don't waste more of your *valuable* time on people asking if the derby would be played at San Siro or Inter :D [still makes me laugh till now] and all of you Ronaldo addicts, you are welcome here as long as you don't post bull.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Faяouk said:
Enough of this already; Passion don't waste more of your *valuable* time on people asking if the derby would be played at San Siro or Inter :D [still makes me laugh till now] and all of you Ronaldo addicts, you are welcome here as long as you don't post bull.

I suggest you not to put your ass everywhere.. I see even in other threads.. if you are not part of discussion.. stay away.. because that will lead you to open again a "good-bye" thread.. because members don't like you..+ to lick someone ass .. its not a good job :)

End of it..

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
I suggest you not to put your ass everywhere.. I see even in other threads.. if you are not part of discussion.. stay away.. because that will lead you to open again a "good-bye" thread.. because members don't like you..+ to lick someone ass .. its not a good job :)

End of it..

If I feel I want to say something, I should say it; I won't stay away and not part of a discussion because I'm afraid others would get hurt. And wait you have also entered a discussion that you are not part of it. And isn't this the purpose of an internet forum that we all share our opinion on anything? else nobody would talk about anything because they apparently aren't *part of the discussion*.

I would love to lick asses, but not on an Internet forum ... but rather on real life, and you don't tell me what to do.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Faяouk said:
passion shouldn't waste time insulting 'ron'
who is the 'looser'?? ron addicts or ronHaterz??

yeah it's funny. not to me though.
there's thing u know and i don't.
there's wat i know and u don't.
i am a milan fan, but not a dying one. i like milan in ma own way!!!
i love the brazilians to death.
do u wanna laugh again?? i still don't get it!!

yeah, ask me about old trafford or targret center or brooklyn. thats where i know more.

now "peace out"

"sambas neva 'Quit'"

Last edited:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
I can agree on Serginho, but Inzaghi has no reason whatsoever to be in bad condition. Otherwise Carlo should let him out of the selection on matchdays.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
teis said:
I can agree on Serginho, but Inzaghi has no reason whatsoever to be in bad condition. Otherwise Carlo should let him out of the selection on matchdays.

hey... why do you think Senginho and Inzaghi have to be in a bad shape to be slower than Ronaldo? Maybe he has regained his acceleration speed through intensive training. You see, though Serginho isn't in his life form :), he isn't a slow player, on the contrary his fast attacks from the left were one of the greatest threats especially in the 2nd half of matches. I seriously doubt he has got much slower, maybe a bit, but not that much.

Anyway I like to be optimistic, so I do hope Ronaldo is getting better, and will find his true form and speed, since a striker of his class (the class we know he can be) will be useful to us.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo is getting better and better every week.
which means he's getting in shape and becoming faster.
he is hungry for more

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
It doesn't matter who he has been faster than, its the time which has been impressive. 30 meters in 4 seconds means he probably does 100m just under 11 seconds, considering he keeps up in top speed which he reaches exactly around the 20-30 meter mark. Ronaldo is still fast as hell, but because of the body mass and the history of bad injuries he isn't as fast from standing start and lacks agility. He cant change direction as rapidly as, for example, Kaka, but he sure as hell would beat him in a straight sprint race on any distance except maybe on 10 meters.

R99's problem is stamina, 4 years at Madrid playing as targetman in possession strategy does its part - we all know how much he moved - whether he didn't know how to, didn't need to, or just didn't want to doesn't matter, fact is he didn't maintain the level of stamina that he needs to have. Add to that the fact that in 2006 he didn't play much due to injuries and other factors (Capello :mad: ) and you can see why he starts to struggle around the 70th minute. Hopefully he will be fine soon, and I bet he will score against Roma.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
sorry for double posting again, I wanted to post this in the first place.

dunno if this has been posted here, but thats the kind of support that Ronie needs. passion for 9 and the likes should be ashamed of themselves.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ronaldo9 said:
It doesn't matter who he has been faster than, its the time which has been impressive. 30 meters in 4 seconds means he probably does 100m just under 11 seconds, considering he keeps up in top speed which he reaches exactly around the 20-30 meter mark.
:rolleyes:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Ronaldo9 said:
It doesn't matter who he has been faster than, its the time which has been impressive. 30 meters in 4 seconds means he probably does 100m just under 11 seconds, considering he keeps up in top speed which he reaches exactly around the 20-30 meter mark.

At first i thought you groupies are only blissfully unaware of footballing facts, but it seems weve got the whole spectrum of clowns here.

30 meters in 4 seconds means 100 meters in 13.3 seconds.
In case your mathematical (dis)ability goes even lower than i picture, let me also point out that 13.3 is MORE than 11. NOT 'just under 11 seconds'.
If you have to brag about Rotundo's abilities, stick to his finishing. Not his athletic prowess.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
At first i thought you groupies are only blissfully unaware of footballing facts, but it seems weve got the whole spectrum of clowns here.

30 meters in 4 seconds means 100 meters in 13.3 seconds.
In case your mathematical (dis)ability goes even lower than i picture, let me also point out that 13.3 is MORE than 11. NOT 'just under 11 seconds'.
If you have to brag about Rotundo's abilities, stick to his finishing. Not his athletic prowess.

Look at the smartasses. Now Ronaldo fans don't know how to count. Ha, your arrogance is despicable.

Since you don't understand much let me explain to you like to a 5 year old. According to acmilan.com report Ronaldo ran 30 meters in 4 seconds, right? That is starting from 0 mps speed, aka from "a standing start". At full/top speed (that is, without having to accelerate from standing start), he probably runs 30 meters in around 3, maximum 3.5 secs. Did you manage to follow me so far? If you did, let me continue with some math and try to save the face of the poor Ronaldo fans who cant count .

If Ronaldo ran the first 30m in 4 secs, assuming he reaches top speed by then and runs the next 30m in 3 secs, and then the next 30m again in 3 secs and the last 10m in around 1 sec (again in case youve forgotten let me refresh ur memory - were talking about sprinting in top speed) he has ran 100m in ELEVEN seconds. Go get your calculator if you don't believe it. and assuming he runs 30 m at 3.5 in top speed he runs 100 in 12 secs, which is still not bad.

Its great that you know your math (though I doubt you did the summing without your trusty calc), now concentrate on learning some basic physics and logic if you can.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^ A lot of wishful thinking on your part, groupie. FACT is, I have yet to see FatRon make a 50 let alone 100m sprint on the pitch, usually he accelerates nicely, which may or may not lend some credibility to the figures distributed by Milan's PR department, not more than 3 or 4 times per match however + he's usually running out of steam after 10 or 15m due to carrying the extra baggage around his hips, + panting, he quickly attempts to finish or sometimes... pass.

You had to admit yourself (+ as a consequence had to involuntarily agree with my earlier post) that FatRon lacks stamina + we're not talking stamina for a long-distance run here. So whatever you, radioactivenerd or I *assume* his 100m result would be, FACT is, it's completely irrelevant, as he simply can't run 100m at top speed without risking heart failure. OK, that's assumption, but since your whole calculation is also based on assumption, there's little left to argue.

FACT is, we don't know. As usual. We're speculating + theorizing based on our respective experience. FACT is also that the outpourings from Milan's PR department are agenda-driven + not always fact-based. You're not a Milan fan, but we are + most of the time we know when to take a message with the proverbial grain of salt.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I really don't think this discussion will have any special meaning unless and until our official site reports Ronnie 'doing 100m under 13 secs'. To start talking about Ronaldo's athletic ability on the back of a 30 metre sprint is completely hypothetical. Then again, lets stop speculating about his fitness for a while, shall we? After all, he was brought to score goals and he's banging them in. Period :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's laughable is that we're getting in a tizzy over a simplistic 30 meters in 4 seconds or whatever the figure is. Who cares?

What he does over the course of 90 minutes on the pitch is WAY more important than 4 seconds of fame. Find something more worthwhile about Ronaldo to argue about.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
After all, he was brought to score goals and he's banging them in. Period :tongue:
Ahm... no... he isn't. 3 goals, 7 matches spells mediocrity to me :o After all, he was signed to add fire power right away, or at least after a 2-week intense fitness program. And not only to cheer up Kaka' who was going through periods of sadness. Or party + binge-eat with Adriano :o

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Ahm... no... he isn't. 3 goals, 7 matches spells mediocrity to me :o After all, he was signed to add fire power right away, or at least after a 2-week intense fitness program. And not only to cheer up Kaka' who was going through periods of sadness. Or party + binge-eat with Adriano :o
Suit yourself then. We'd all have been happier if he'd scored more, but what's heartening is the apparent hunger he's exhibiting on the field. How do you measure that? ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Suit yourself then. We'd all have been happier if he'd scored more, but what's heartening is the apparent hunger he's exhibiting on the field. How do you measure that? ;)
by the amount of burgers he ingests after the match ? :tongue:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
by the amount of burgers he ingests after the match ? :tongue:
As long as it fuels him to inspire the team out on the field, hell Anything :tongue:

Schedule