Reaction score
Hello midtable, our old friend,
We've come to stay with you again,
Because a visions is still lacking,
Another coach is up for sacking.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
How about Stevie McClaren as a coach eh? He always got the lads giving their 110%.
I was thinking more along the lines of someone who fully understands the gravity of managing a historical club. Someone with the character and tactical nous to give this club back the respect it deserves and with a wee bit of luck, make us the best team in Europe again.

Someone like Brendan Rodgers.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
No rodgers haha. That guy is an incompetent fool. Why not mazzari or ranieri lol.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jesus Christ....I just seen the Milan Napoli result. What the hell happened?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Jesus Christ....I just seen the Milan Napoli result. What the hell happened?

11201172_10153309444996925_8868138570949042224_n.jpg

When you're lead by sheep on the field, these results are to be expected.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
11201172_10153309444996925_8868138570949042224_n.jpg

When you're lead by sheep on the field, these results are to be expected.

Sucks to hear that. I see Milans midfield with Montolivo past his prime and 3 unknown guys. ok I have heard about them. But most people who see those names will think who? Genoa level midfielders basically playing for Milan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sucks to hear that. I see Milans midfield with Montolivo past his prime and 3 unknown guys. ok I have heard about them. But most people who see those names will think who? Genoa level midfielders basically playing for Milan
Most people haven't heard of Allan or Jorginho or Radja Nainggolan either. They're the best midfielders in the league.

Most people are ignorant.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Most people haven't heard of Allan or Jorginho or Radja Nainggolan either. They're the best midfielders in the league.

God, isnt that true. I know people with empty spaces for a brain that only watch the EPL and think any player that doesnt play in that league must be fodder

Another pet peeve is people who base whether or not a player is good exclusively on FIFA.

Ignorance is fucking real.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Lot of people knew that alan, radja jorginho were quality midfielders. What the hell are you talking about. Just because our management dint realize their potential, doesnt mean that people here dont know how good they actually are.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

some of the best midfielders in the league.

God, isnt that true. I know people with empty spaces for a brain that only watch the EPL and think any player that doesnt play in that league must be fodder

Another pet peeve is people who base whether or not a player is good exclusively on FIFA.

please ban this guy from this thread at least.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

No doubt. But we don't need superstars to be able to string a few passes together.

The same coach who thrashed us yesterday.... did exactly the same last season. Only difference was last season his forward line was not of a high standard to finish the chances created.

Here's the thing. Last season we drew with his Empoli twice... but beat rafas Napoli :lol:

The 2nd goal killed us yesterday. It came straight after half time :(

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
No rodgers haha. That guy is an incompetent fool. Why not mazzari or ranieri lol.

no

both are shit

we need someone with no serie a experience from a top league like spain or bundes

klopp or unai

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I have heard of Allan while at Udinese and Nainggolan before they got their big moves. I have not heard of Bertolacci or Kucka though. Im no expert and if they are great players, then great as I like Milan. Most people havent heard of Coquelin either and he is the best Defensive midfielder in England. Gabriel is unknown, but he is our best defender. Trust me Im not of the thought of unless you are known, you cant be a top player

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

after what we have been trough i wouldn't mind either of them

I have heard of Allan while at Udinese and Nainggolan before they got their big moves. I have not heard of Bertolacci or Kucka though. Im no expert and if they are great players, then great as I like Milan. Most people havent heard of Coquelin either and he is the best Defensive midfielder in England. Gabriel is unknown, but he is our best defender. Trust me Im not of the thought of unless you are known, you cant be a top player

nobody ever heard of bertolacci...that is true

radja, allan & kucka are known very well

don't exagerate about coquelin dude, he still has brainfarts

after veira i haven't seen any good DM in england

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
after what we have been trough i wouldn't mind either of them

nobody ever heard of bertolacci...that is true

radja, allan & kucka are known very well

don't exagerate about coquelin dude, he still has brainfarts

after veira i haven't seen any good DM in england

Have you heard of a guy called Makelele?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i just met cribari in a hotel.. cool guy..we talked about italian football and all.. talked about sheva and that milan(were on the field trying only not to lose against that team).. he said the strikers used to move alot.. and pirlo was the man to be stopped.. he also said he never was approuched by anyone from milan..
he is hoping to sign with cruzeiro for next year.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
i just met cribari in a hotel.. cool guy..we talked about italian football and all.. talked about sheva and that milan(were on the field trying only not to lose against that team).. he said the strikers used to move alot.. and pirlo was the man to be stopped.. he also said he never was approuched by anyone from milan..
he is hoping to sign with cruzeiro for next year.
Good stuff!! So nostalgic those Pirlo Sheva memories roud:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lot of people knew that alan, radja jorginho were quality midfielders. What the hell are you talking about. Just because our management dint realize their potential, doesnt mean that people here dont know how good they actually are.

rafa also didnt realize jorginhos potential otherwise hed switch to a 3man MF

Allan would have been a great buy. Hopefully giochi preciozi one day buys udinese so milan can expend their scouting circle.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Napoli vs fiorentina tomorrow.. Going to be epic

Schedule