Italian Football Thread III

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Roma would have a chance if they had a striker like tevez. One that guarantees 20 goals and a bunch of assists a season.

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
Roma would have a chance if they had a striker like tevez. One that guarantees 20 goals and a bunch of assists a season.

I agree although as good as he is in Serie A, he hasn't done it in Europe and it's very worrying watching him wasting good chances that u expect a striker to score.

Roma cant rely on 38 year old Totti any more they definitely need to find a replacement in the Summer.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
roma are a high end udinese, they'll sell their star players next summer and replace them with cheaper ones. I wouldn't be surprised if strootman left in january.

owners are in it to make $$$$, not win.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
high end udinese hahahahahah. sage u funny motherfucker.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree although as good as he is in Serie A, he hasn't done it in Europe and it's very worrying watching him wasting good chances that u expect a striker to score.

Roma cant rely on 38 year old Totti any more they definitely need to find a replacement in the Summer.

Yep. As much as they love Totti. He shouldn't play as much as he does. Garcia already started using him less. 60 min per game and sometimes starts Destro. I expect Garcia to use him less and less. He handles it pretty well with all the sentiments the Roma crowd has for Totti.

There were some reports about Jackson Martinez in the summer. He wouldn't do bad in Serie A. Also Bony would be a suitable option for the game they like to play.

Vialli_92

Primavera
Reaction score
Yep. As much as they love Totti. He shouldn't play as much as he does. Garcia already started using him less. 60 min per game and sometimes starts Destro. I expect Garcia to use him less and less. He handles it pretty well with all the sentiments the Roma crowd has for Totti.

There were some reports about Jackson Martinez in the summer. He wouldn't do bad in Serie A. Also Bony would be a suitable option for the game they like to play.

The CL money should definitely help them get a quality striker, jackson Martinez would be such a good signing for them.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
high end udinese hahahahahah. sage u funny motherfucker.

they really are, just look at what they did last season, they actually got weaker and made a massive risk investment on iturbe, if he succeeds they'll sell him for 60 million to PSG.

I see you have ljajic on your favorite list, what's with you and fodder talent you nadull loving mother fucker :lol:

liverpool are linked with him now, maybe roma will sign balp on loan :lol: :proud:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Liverpool will go for Higuain first :devilehh:. Then balp can go and finally score at the San Paolo.

I feel a scambio coming up.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
they really are, just look at what they did last season, they actually got weaker and made a massive risk investment on iturbe, if he succeeds they'll sell him for 60 million to PSG.

I see you have ljajic on your favorite list, what's with you and fodder talent you nadull loving mother fucker :lol:

liverpool are linked with him now, maybe roma will sign balp on loan :lol: :proud:

nikka, dont start another nad vs fed debate. Cause nad is clearly better :o. I liked ljajic during his time at viola. He has been under performing this season though. I would still take him here over freaking thorres and matri. I have many good players on my favourite list but you purposely picked on the one player who is massively under performing this season :lol:, you sly mofo.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
7-0...? Were they playing 433 or?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nikka, dont start another nad vs fed debate. Cause nad is clearly better :o. I liked ljajic during his time at viola. He has been under performing this season though. I would still take him here over freaking thorres and matri. I have many good players on my favourite list but you purposely picked on the one player who is massively under performing this season :lol:, you sly mofo.

I'm not starting a debate you mofo, there isn't a debate to begin with :D

in all seriousness, I'm surprised that he has flopped with roma, you'd think with the way they play and creativity they have in midfield, he would have slotted in nicely.

allgeri's 4-3-1-2

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Carlos Tevez, Fernando Llorente and Alvaro Morata bagged braces as Juventus destroyed Parma 7-0 with a new tactical system.

The Bianconeri were three points clear at the top of the table and fresh from a hard-fought 3-2 Champions League win over Olympiacos. That was their first game of the season starting a four-man defence and Max Allegri repeated the experiment with a Christmas Tree formation.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not starting a debate you mofo, there isn't a debate to begin with :D

in all seriousness, I'm surprised that he has flopped with roma, you'd think with the way they play and creativity they have in midfield, he would have slotted in nicely.

allgeri's 4-3-1-2

tbf, ljajic barely gets game time. Yeah i dont really understand why he is struggling at roma despite being supported with combative all round creative players. iturbo has been a bigger flop imo :lol::lol:, especially in big games. I still cant believe that MR actually watched that kid play last season haha.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
omg lazio lost yessssssss!!

now a draw in fiore-napoli followed by an inter loss/draw :cool:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
fio playing purple and naps in blue shirts.. thats makes no sense.

on the bar television.. u cant watch the game

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

GQp8XLk.png

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
omg lazio lost yessssssss!!

now a draw in fiore-napoli followed by an inter loss/draw :cool:

How many chances are we going to get?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Koulibaly is sooo solid :thumbsup: great find by Bigon and Rafa

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
btw....how is iturbe at roma?

Not great from what i've seen, but still early days i suppose. The Totti-Gervinho combination is great, Iturbe on the right doesn't even come close.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
godfucking damit tevez

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Napoli is starting to win a lot of games. I think they'll be in the top 3 at the end of season. They seem better than us.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Who was the cam then?

just like how we played under allegri, pereyra with the boateng role and tevez in a free role.

his front 3 change shape constantly that's why i said allegri's 4-3-1-2.

tevez has been immense under allegri, giving him the same freedom he gave ibra except that tevez has better movement.

He probably didn't see the game.

you're the one who didn't watch :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
just like how we played under allegri, pereyra with the boateng role and tevez in a free role.

his front 3 change shape constantly that's why i said allegri's 4-3-1-2.

tevez has been immense under allegri, giving him the same freedom he gave ibra except that tevez has better movement.

Hmm not bad. Hope they choke in chl. Don't think I can handle allegri doing good at juve.